What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, chiness are soo innocent!
they have never fought, not in the world wars and not with russia, neither with india.

:rofl::rofl:
No,China fought US in 1951,Korea.i know it .:azn:
but today ,we,Chinese dont want any war.

No,China fought US in 1951,Korea.i know it .:azn:
but today ,we,Chinese dont want any war.

oh, that was mistake.

i thought china is innocent country and has never fought with others. :)

but it's all right, i was wrong.

Keep up the personal attacks, enjoy it while it last,

Well, what can i say, typical response from some loser in a debate.

The truth was you just running out of bullets(imported) to counter

facts.

BTW, Whats India plan to do if the war last more than 96 hours ?

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Its the only reasonbale point i heard from you after a long time..well 96 hours is just an objective of the Army..it will try hard to meet that objective..In the event of a war between India and China International pressure mounts on both countries to cease fire with in hours and both countries forced to cease fire with in a week..so initial stage is important ,If India able to defend the Chinese attacks or will be able to take back some land grabbed by them it surely meets its objectives..

"India plans to end the war decisively within the first 96 hours forcing the other sides into a fast submission of ceasefire."

Its the orginal word quoted in that article..in my opinion it means when a cease fire is declared the advantage should be on Indian side..its their main objective..if it exceed more than 96 hours then there will be a Plan B for sure

Do you know the difference between getting ready and ready??

And can you answer me frankly??do you honestly believe that Chinese Navy at this present stage can take on Indian Navy on Indian Ocean??I know Indian navy dont have the strength to project its power in South China Sea

Do you know the difference between getting ready and ready??

Like i said before, "you ain't worth my breath", you simply failed to

answer my question, read both "LINK" before you shoot, OK ?

Isnt ur history books says that mohammad bin qusim was first pakistani..........???
:argh:

did any1 understand the "getting ready" part? they cannot do it today but the military's ultimate goal is to fight 2 fronts at once and i believe it is achievable with limited help from American and Russia. basically this means a huge arms buildup and we are seeing the BEGINNING of this this year i've been seeing a lot of "random" rfps being sent out eg the naval plane rfp that was sent a few weeks ago, also there is talk about buying the new 65k ton British A/C

basically what i mean is that dont take this as a joke come 2015-2020 u wont all be laughing, during that period u can expect 300 mkis, 200 mrca, 130 upgraded mig 29s/m2k, 100 or so lca mk 2, 20 or so pak-fa with it entering serial production, 6 phalcons, 10 aew a/c, 100 jaguars, a air defense system with spyders, akash, pad, aad, barak ng, 3-5 a/c (i say 5 because of that naval a/c rfp that was sent out inspite of ordering an extra 30 mig-29s on top of 16 to be delivered and funds for naval lca), 10 destroyers (15 if rajput class aren't retired), 19 frigates (22 if Godavari class aren't retired), 20 corvettes (which are of the 2500 ton class almost like small frigates), 3 ssbn, 3 ssn, 16-22 ssks (22 if order is placed for scorpone successer), 10 amphibious assault ships, and 5 tankers to sustain all of that.

not let me emphasize this is NOWHERE NEAR superpower status but it is great power status, and 42 ships, 20 corvettes 28 submarines, and 10 amphibious ships with 5 tankers can only mean 1 thing: India wants to control the Indian ocean and the country that controls the ocean has its opponents by the balls.

by 2020 i expect china to have 2x-2.5x that number however due to embargo they wont have the BEST equipment but their equipment will still be pretty darn good, but they cannot enter the IOR in full force due to Russia, Japan, SK, Taiwan, Vietnam, and some other countries who might be suspicious, and thats where the naval strength of the IN can be put to good use

however i dont expect this war to last more than a month so the country with the most high tech, most prepared force is likely to come out on top and although it does take a looooooooooooong time to buy a weapon system India does buy the BEST system out there examples of this are: spyder, phalcon, mki, mig-29k mki, airbus refueller(although there are difficulties with this deal). and companies are literally lining up to sell the best wares they have and none of these are available to the pla, and although they are available to u guys as well u simply cannot afford them and when u can u still dont get the best case in point: the f-16s u only got block 52 which aren't the most advanced out there.

Like i said before, "you ain't worth my breath", you simply failed to

answer my question, read both "LINK" before you shoot, OK ?

lolz hope you read that link

Shimla-based Indian Army Training Command, headed by Lt-General A S Lamba is getting ready for something Indian Military never was ready before. Indian Air Force, Navy, and Army is ready to face Pakistan and China at the same time.

it was the first para..

And also read those second link too..it says India cant match China on force to force..so you think China can take on India in Indian Ocean at the present stage?

As you say i know you dont want healthy discussions..you only wanted to have some trolling and derail all the Indian related topics..

Dont go too deep searching for the truth. What is the truth about China, do you know ??Unfortunately for us in India (to an extent) everybody is free to speak, unlilke China. Nobody ,including you know the truth about China. Even the numbers, i am sure are exaggerated. But know this , if China knew it would be a cake walk to maul India, they would have inititated a very quick attack and withdrawn, just to give India a lesson. But they know better, there will never be a short war, it will be an all out war. That is why you guys have chickened out now. The longer you wait the worse it is going to get for China. China doesnt need a war at this time of its rise, because the world will get suspicious and it would stagnate its rise and limit the cooperation with other countries.When China began to boom, there was not an expectation that India would be also opening up.China would be happy if India were just militarily strong, but unfortunately for it, the main competition is not the military , but the economy, and I think this is exactly what is worrying China. Once upon a time, the world would take the name of India /Pakistan in one breath, but now the world talks of India /China in one breath, and I dont think China likes this. If India were to begin its ascend maybe 10 years from, now China would be sitting pretty ,and not worry about India.But I would say the gap is about 15-20 years and that is not much of a problem to bridge, in fact it is already shortening. Despite your boasts of China building everything by itself, you still import the sexy stuff, so what does that mean ???!! You've got some things, but they are not the best. Your strength is in your numbers. Getting back to the oringinal post, Indian military is talking about their plans to defend itself, so for all the guys that take is as an agressive statement, just chill off and suck your thumb(s). It is in the same league as Kayanis statement. I am so happy for India that it is taking China seriously, but unfortunately they have woken up a bit late. But as the saying goes better late than never. China knows this and the world knows this that India will not be a walkover.

All said and done, the way for China and India is cooperation not confrontation. Together, both can be the defenders of Asia. It is in the best interst of both. Even open trade between both and open borders, would create a new world order. If both could share the hardware and software aspects with joint marketing , it would be phenomenol. In India the majority of the people dont treat the Chinese peope as enemies, or with hate and anger, you can judge by the number of people travelling to China.In fact, many Indians are impressed and inspired by China. Many would be surprised as to why CHina is aggravating the situation unnecessarily, being the more powerful state.I think we can both work together. It is nothing like the India / Pakistan realtionship, which seems doomed for disaster. Sincerely, I dont think diving providence will ever let China destroy India. Both cultures make up for the intricate fabric of the world, and the cultures at the grass root levels, would enjoy one another. So China needs to do a lot of introspection and positive overtures to India. This will certainly reap positive dividends and that is a gaurantee. For China, Pakistan is only a liablility, to counter India, take the animosity out from China /India, and the Pakistan / China cooperation is history and the honeymoon will be certainly over.

for the lack of Pakistan defense forums sense of Freedom and equality, especially in respect of the sizeable amout of Indian participants in this forum................I PLACE THE INDIAN FLAG HERE

Last edited:
Let me halt this thread and many ongoing Rants.

First of all, Indians are doing this since many years nothing new, any Pakistani who think India hide even its failures and basic defence strategies/intents should quote me wrong here with confidence.
Why such immature blah blah on this NEWS pouring out from India by Pakistanis and Chinese, interestingly this news is giving you heaps of material to discuss defence.

There are many skeptic Indians here enacting like peace brokers more and humiliating their own head of army who deserves to be appreciated for his open statements, alarming Indians about the facts and scenarios; over 100 crores of population may face if not prepared.

I would like to see these skeptic's red face when both NLI and 15th Air born will entrench through LOC by making big hole in Indian crown. Those who think china and Pakistan are merely talking, hugging peace and friendship should expect 3-6 500lb bombs on any target of their choice, not less then that.

This not Asha Ram Bapu's meditation centre, its defence forum.
Those who are making fun are simply scared and pissing in pants or just do not understand the defence.

Let me add this information for those who are making fun that this has been discussed by many Indian defence forums since last 1 year with many elite defence analysts were contributing for the same. Now you can take what ever you want from this assertion. I am signing off.

lolz hope you read that link

Shimla-based Indian Army Training Command, headed by Lt-General A S Lamba is getting ready for something Indian Military never was ready before. Indian Air Force, Navy, and Army is ready to face Pakistan and China at the same time.[/B]

it was the first para..

And also read those second link too..it says India cant match China on force to force..so you think China can take on India in Indian Ocean at the present stage?

As you say i know you dont want healthy discussions..you only wanted to have some trolling and derail all the Indian related topics..

Man, just can't stand your brilliant intelligence no more,

Did you happened to pick and chose only the words that favour your

argument ? Did you happened to learn whats count as the conclusion

of a paragraph in your English class ?

Secondly, your navy chief already answer your smart question for

me, of-course it won't make sense if you think you know more than

your navy chief. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Seems interesting thread . Lot of humour . :cheesy:

BUT , the fact is that none of us know whats actually going on behind the closed doors of army and political leadership . I would not be easy for anyone to figure it out .

One thing I know that that war is not a cakewalk for anybody , as most of the guys sitting here think .
No matter , its China-India or Pakistan-India ?

If it was ? then both China and Pakistan would have grabbed the chunks of lands they claim to be their own .

If india is working on any such war plans or scenarios , then its in their own interest . Anybody else should not have any problem .

hi
guys comedown no war is going yes but India is getting ready itself

as every country do the things no country want war now

we can take Pakistan any time any where but we are getting ready for china if some thing wrong take place

it is same as china doing for its force

jai hind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom