What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, just can't stand your brilliant intelligence no more,

Did you happened to pick and chose only the words that favour your

argument ? Did you happened to learn whats count as the conclusion

of a paragraph in your English class ?

Secondly, your navy chief already answer your smart question for

me, of-course it won't make sense if you think you know more than

your navy chief. :smitten::pakistan::china:

No man i dont have superior Intelligence of Chinese..If you has the patience to read the whole article before getting on Indian bashing you should have saved your dignity atleast in this thread..I urge you to read all news again and again until you get some idea about what he meant..

And also I know what Naval chief has told..but at the same time its been told by military experts world wide that Indians and Chinese dont have the capability to take on the attack to each others backyard..its not my word..

And if you belive our Naval Chief words then you have to belive our Army mens words too ;)

Indian Military has been training for the mini giant war against two nuclear powered nations at the same time

I think that Gen Deepak Kapoor and his band of Corp Commanders are high on the same drugs as were given to the Mumbai Massacre suspects! The right word for such a statement I believe is DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR!!

.......and I love when the Indian uses idiotic statements such as

'' Limited Nuclear War'' :blink:

''Mini-Giant War'' :blink:

No wonder Bollywood has made '3-Idiots' in India. Seriously, the number is more than 3. :rofl: :rofl: :azn:

OK. Very good. India is gradually showing its true colors.

Pakistan and China should reach an agreement and release a joint statement that any attack on Pakistan by India means an attack on China. Similarly any attack on China by India means an attack on Pakistan.

This is time, China and Pakistan should stand together against the invaders. And not only China-Pakistan, but also other Asian countries, such as Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Burma should be persuaded to make such mutual agreement with each other. Such an alliance consisting all these countries would be a good response to the jingoism of the invader.

The sooner, such agreement is signed, the better would be the consequences for all of us. Now, its the question of survival, we all face a common enemy, let us get united.

.......and I love when the Indian uses idiotic statements such as

'' Limited Nuclear War'' :blink:

''Mini-Giant War'' :blink:

No wonder Bollywood has made '3-Idiots' in India. Seriously, the number is more than 3. :rofl: :rofl: :azn:

yes, and the rest are where you are

Pakistan and China should reach an agreement and release a joint statement that any attack on Pakistan by India means an attack on China. Similarly any attack on China by India means an attack on Pakistan.

This is time, China and Pakistan should stand together against the invaders. And not only China-Pakistan, but also other Asian countries, such as Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Burma should be persuaded to make such mutual agreement with each other. Such an alliance consisting all these countries would be a good response to the jingoism of the invader.

The sooner, such agreement is signed, the better would be the consequences for all of us. Now, its the question of survival, we all face a common enemy, let us get united.

After stating this, you call us the aggressors......:rofl::hitwall:

Why cannot we build a South Asian Treaty Organization (SATO) like North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)?

We all face a common enemy which threatens its neighbors with nuclear arsenals. We can perhaps then afford to build an effective joint missile defense program, if we all share the expenses together.

We cannot rely on a nuclear capable enemy state which has a mentally unstable person as its military chief. Such states with all their evil intentions constitute the axis of evil.

Why cannot we build a South Asian Treaty Organization (SATO) like North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)?

We all face a common enemy which threatens its neighbors with nuclear arsenals. We can perhaps then afford to build an effective joint missile defense program, if we all share the expenses together.

We cannot rely on a nuclear capable enemy state which has a mentally unstable person as its military chief. Such states with all their evil intentions constitute the axis of evil.

Now if your Leadership keeps you in Dark about the kind of Defense preparations China is doing...is it India's fault....

Go ask your leadership what are they doing ...instead of barfing here.

Hi Xinhui....

Can you please elaborate on what interests you regarding the quote in your post?....Im unclear on your question...

Regarding the highlighted portion:

You are correct that the cold start doctrine fails to highlight "post war" scenarios....but what it does mention is that cold start is a "limited" war scenario where quick and overwhelming thrusts into the the enemy territory to secure key enemy areas to use as bargaining chips once ceasefire is called or when international powers and agencies intervene.....
Unlike the US post war scenarios, India does not intend to occupy enemy territory for long period of times except to accomplish its objectives.....as has been done in previous wars India participated in...

Please do note that India holds pieces of land that other neighboring nations lay claim to....not the other way around....so in most probable cases, India will NOT be the aggressor, but will be defending its land....using thrusts (offensive) into enemy territory to open up new theatres of war to lessen pressure on its attacked areas....

Peshwa,

First of all, thank you for keeping the exchange sane as this thread has degraded to such a low level, I found it difficult to carry on a conversation.

.using thrusts (offensive) into enemy territory to open up new theatres of war to lessen pressure on its attacked areas....

From my first read of the Cold Start (CS) 5 years ago, it is an offensive minded doctrine with rapid reaction columns (not battle-groups yet) to kill the OpForce in speedy flank movements. And this type of operation requires a different force structure and orbat. The IA calls for the CS reform is to use speedy maneuver warfare to kill the OpForce before rest of the OpForce nation can be mobilized. Keeping the land without KO the OpFroce would only slow down the operation tempo this type of new maneuver warfare calls for.

On the other hand, if the CS can KO the Opforce and thus reduced their chance of a counter attack, that would force them into talks, so according to the CS theory as I read it. In that light, the phase is not "aggressive" but rather "offensive or defense" and how deep. A high tempo warfare has an inheritance danger of leaving its flank exposed.

India does not intend to occupy enemy territory for long period of times except to accomplish its objectives.....as has been done in previous wars India participated in...

Like the lessons American learned during the recent Gulf War, rapid maneuver warfare is not geared for holding grounds or keeping the native from becoming restless. The tradition British based Regt/Div system, on the other hand, is good for that by the simple virtues of more boots on the ground. What is the OPOBJ? How much damage does the CS as envisioned by InA would have to inflicted before they can expect the Pakistan military at the table? What if Pakistan military decided to pull its RegForce back from the front and lurk the CS deep and answers it with asymmetric warfare, how would the InA switches back to the Regt/Div system? -- this is what I mean by post-war management.

"accomplish its objectives." again Political OpOBJ vs Military OPOBJ can you clarify it for me?

The new CS seems to be based on the the Israeli doctrine/operation experienced during the 1973 war -- while the IDF hold the Golad Heights (aka, the Himalayas) on the right and they work on the tank terrain of Sinai on the left.

The first requirement we all have to fulfill is to set up a joint co-operative effort to counter any Indian nuclear threats. Plus, we need to convince the world how dangerous Indian nuclear program is for the entire humanity as Indian jingoism always contains an eagerness to nuke its enemies.

We need to raise the issue in the UN meeting.

One question..did you happen to read the article or just read the headline only?? As i stated in one of my previous post he stated that India is getting ready to counter any attack by both China and Pakistan just as your countries are doing to counter India..

Man so much paranoid people around here :hitwall:

No,China fought US in 1951,Korea.i know it .:azn:
but today ,we,Chinese dont want any war.

It is not what you want and what you do not. It is rather what you have to want.

You are not left with that option.

:pakistan: :china:

Yes, pretty please, the "All-mighty" Indians army. have mercy on

China and Pakistan for "God sake" HaHaHa:smitten::pakistan::china:

To the mentally unstable military chief of our nuclear capable enemy state, we are supposed to make such replies. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:china: :pakistan:

The first requirement we all have to fulfill is to set up a joint co-operative effort to counter any Indian nuclear threats. Plus, we need to convince the world how dangerous Indian nuclear program is for the entire humanity as Indian jingoism always contains an eagerness to nuke its enemies.

We need to raise the issue in the UN meeting.

You should be in strategy, very well put thoughts, did not lose your mental balance while making a point about an important international cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom