What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think The Indian general has missed out on alot of other scenarios. Its not going to be two front war infact it will be war from all fronts. Remember ...string of pearls.

A dud to begin with ,the strategy is a sort of diplomatic treaty which ensures safe trade during peace time.The PLAN will never engage the In
in the IOR its plain suicide for them

I think The Indian general has missed out on alot of other scenarios. Its not going to be two front war infact it will be war from all fronts. Remember ...string of pearls.

String of Pearls can be only a real threat if Chinese Navy is strong enough to take on Indian navy in Indian ocean..In current situation its not possible for them..and also Chinese cannot divert most of the naval force to India alone..they are guarding against Asia best navies South Korea and Japan and not to forget US and Taiwan..so they need to deploy most of the ships there..because no navy will risk letting their border unguarded and Chinese Navy is not capable of sending their ships to Indian Ocean in the event of war current situations..I dont think Navy will have a significant role in the event of Indo-China war other than guarding their own background

Happy new years in 6 minute

We already in new year :) anyway happy new year to my friends and especially to my enemies ;) hope new year will bring both of us new and new ammunitions for this cyber war :smokin:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE IN HERE, ESPECIALLY TO MY ENEMYS. HOPE 2010 BRINGS BOTH OUR COUNTRYS TO A STAND STILL

Now, every one is aware of the fact that India has achieved success in the field of AAD and Now India is developing AD-1 and AD-2 in the lines of AAD which can intercept the ICBM/IRBM with a range of 5000-6000 kms

Its a big gap from being intercept short range missile to ICBMs. With the proven record of developing advance weapons, no one can fault US of dragging defensive projects such as India's LCA program. But US mid range missile defence is such a program. Everyone knows that its a waste of money to defend against the ICBM as it can easily deploy decoys that can fool the interceptors. So its safe to say that US ICBM missile defense, after 20+ years of development, is still on going. Its frustrating that its canceling the next two tests schedule for 2010.

If it takes so long for the US to develop such a weapon. Given India's propensity to prolong weapon development such as a LCA. How long do you think it will take for India to develop credible Icbm defence

wat is bloody rhetoric with the statements of the general...pakistan says it will use nukes if attacked..india says it will give conventional bloody noses to pakistan and china..which is more war mongering..india has made its doctrine public that doesnt mean pkistaan and china dont hve such plans...and finally the doctrine is not about full scale war but it states that short term deadly stings on the enemy must be so unacceptable that it doesnt lead to a full scale war(in which the propability of india loosing is high) but to a ceasefire.

Its a big gap from being intercept short range missile to ICBMs. With the proven record of developing advance weapons, no one can fault US of dragging defensive projects such as India's LCA program. But US mid range missile defence is such a program. Everyone knows that its a waste of money to defend against the ICBM as it can easily deploy decoys that can fool the interceptors. So its safe to say that US ICBM missile defense, after 20+ years of development, is still on going. Its frustrating that its canceling the next two tests schedule for 2010.

If it takes so long for the US to develop such a weapon. Given India's propensity to prolong weapon development such as a LCA. How long do you think it will take for India to develop credile Icbm defence

Man comeon, If USA fails It does not mean that Every other country, Even Our scientists have taken up this task soon after kargil war. And LCA would have been a success If we would have got a engin from Russia or USA, Sorry to say JF-17 started way earlier than The LCA projet and Even that came out with a russian Engine.... So we have atleast developed an Engine Which is not upto the mark, but we came close, and LCA will fly with it.... Lets not divert the topic to LCA....

So AD-1 and AD-2 are still getting developed, and We are sure that Our scientists will do it....

After 96 hrs of this Thread war , no result , no one surrendered , But Indians members did took Pak and China members at the same time.:lol:

:lol: i got a sample what Indian soldiers is gonna face in the event of a war

:rofl:
Man comeon, If USA fails It does not mean that Every other country, Even Our scientists have taken up this task soon after kargil war. And LCA would have been a success If we would have got a engin from Russia or USA, Sorry to say JF-17 started way earlier than The LCA projet and Even that came out with a russian Engine.... So we have atleast developed an Engine Which is not upto the mark, but we came close, and LCA will fly with it.... Lets not divert the topic to LCA....

So AD-1 and AD-2 are still getting developed, and We are sure that Our scientists will do it....

If it takes 20+ years for US to develop it and we couldn't even do it. I doubt India can do it. How can India test a ICBM ABM when it doesn't even own an ICBM. this is just rediculous and against logic. First, be able to develop an ICMB, then develop the ABM to counter the ICBM. The US developed ICBM in the early 1960s and we still cannot develop credible ABM against ICBM. India might succeed, but I won't hold my breath.

After 96 hrs of this Thread war , no result , no one surrendered , But Indians members did took Pak and China members at the same time.:lol:

Now, Indian members are taking on the US claiming that India can create ABM against ICBM, which the US cannot accomplished after many years of research.

If it takes so long for the US to develop such a weapon. Given India's propensity to prolong weapon development such as a LCA. How long do you think it will take for India to develop credile Icbm defence

so you say that 'everyone' does not include the US,india,russia,israel,japan,skorea which are developing such weapons..if u take lca for an example i would consider this..a country which is the 2nd fastest growing economy,a country which has sent missions to moon with never before used sensors,a country which is a leader in fast breeder reactors,heavy water reactors,the never before used thorium reactors woldnt have much problems in producing world class ABMs on par with US,israel.

and to me thats more complex than fighting a real war with the whole of NATO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom