What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh were scared the americans are going to take us to court
I wonder what kind of precedent this would set first all indian weapons be ceased due to copy right infringement of Soviet and French intellectual laws..

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahaha, yes laugh laugh.... That Incident really humiliated pakistan.... why take to court?

oooh were scared the americans are going to take us to court
I wonder what kind of precedent this would set first all indian weapons be ceased due to copy right infringement of Soviet and French intellectual laws..

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Buddy, I am afraid even the Americans will be taken to court too;

Reverse engineering for military applications

Reverse engineering is often used by militaries in order to copy other nations' technologies, devices or information that have been obtained by regular troops in the fields or by intelligence operations. It was often used during the Second World War and the Cold War. Well-known examples from WWII and later include

Jerry can: British and American forces noticed that the Germans had gasoline cans with an excellent design. They reverse-engineered copies of those cans. The cans were popularly known as "Jerry cans".

Tupolev Tu-4: Three American B-29 bombers on missions over Japan were forced to land in the USSR. The Soviets, who did not have a similar strategic bomber, decided to copy the B-29. Within a few years, they had developed the Tu-4, a near-perfect copy.

V2 Rocket: Technical documents for the V2 and related technologies were captured by the Western Allies at the end of the war. Soviet and captured German engineers had to reproduce technical documents and plans, working from captured hardware, in order to make their clone of the rocket, the R-1, which began the postwar Soviet rocket program that led to the R-7 and the beginning of the space race.

K-13/R-3S missile (NATO reporting name AA-2 'Atoll), a Soviet reverse-engineered copy of the AIM-9 Sidewinder, made possible after a Taiwanese AIM-9B hit a Chinese MiG-17 without exploding; amazingly, the missile became lodged within the airframe, the pilot returning to base with what Russian scientists would describe as a university course in missile development.

BGM-71 TOW Missile: In May 1975, negotiations between Iran and Hughes Missile Systems on co-production of the TOW and Maverick missiles stalled over disagreements in the pricing structure, the subsequent 1979 revolution ending all plans for such co-production. Iran was later successful in reverse-engineering the missile and are currently producing their own copy: the Toophan.

China has reversed many examples of Western and Russian hardware, from fighter aircraft to missiles and HMMWV cars.

Reverse engineering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:pakistan::china:

Let me give u a brief answer to this, India has more weapons that what pakistan has and even far better technologies, and You are not even a threat to India, we are talking about china here, Pakistan is just a strategic asset of china which it will use it in war....

And now please give the list of weapons India has copied so that We all can look into it and cherish....

these kind of provoking remarks only hlep to seperate Men from Boys.

adios.

This is a sad article from a sorry general. This guy has no tact. No wonder he is ellicit strong responses from another country. Why name names?

The US has a strategy of engaging two enemies simutaneously and come out victoriously. But US has never name names. That general, for naming names, is such an idiot.

This is a sad article from a sorry general. This guy has no tact. No wonder he is ellicit strong responses from another country. Why name names?

The US has a strategy of engaging two enemies simutaneously and come out victoriously. But US has never name names. That general, for naming names, is such an idiot.

We have only 2 enemys, so its pretty much understood....

Buddy, I am afraid even the Americans will be taken to court too;

Reverse engineering for military applications

Reverse engineering is often used by militaries in order to copy other nations' technologies, devices or information that have been obtained by regular troops in the fields or by intelligence operations. It was often used during the Second World War and the Cold War. Well-known examples from WWII and later include

Jerry can: British and American forces noticed that the Germans had gasoline cans with an excellent design. They reverse-engineered copies of those cans. The cans were popularly known as "Jerry cans".

Tupolev Tu-4: Three American B-29 bombers on missions over Japan were forced to land in the USSR. The Soviets, who did not have a similar strategic bomber, decided to copy the B-29. Within a few years, they had developed the Tu-4, a near-perfect copy.

V2 Rocket: Technical documents for the V2 and related technologies were captured by the Western Allies at the end of the war. Soviet and captured German engineers had to reproduce technical documents and plans, working from captured hardware, in order to make their clone of the rocket, the R-1, which began the postwar Soviet rocket program that led to the R-7 and the beginning of the space race.

K-13/R-3S missile (NATO reporting name AA-2 'Atoll), a Soviet reverse-engineered copy of the AIM-9 Sidewinder, made possible after a Taiwanese AIM-9B hit a Chinese MiG-17 without exploding; amazingly, the missile became lodged within the airframe, the pilot returning to base with what Russian scientists would describe as a university course in missile development.

BGM-71 TOW Missile: In May 1975, negotiations between Iran and Hughes Missile Systems on co-production of the TOW and Maverick missiles stalled over disagreements in the pricing structure, the subsequent 1979 revolution ending all plans for such co-production. Iran was later successful in reverse-engineering the missile and are currently producing their own copy: the Toophan.

China has reversed many examples of Western and Russian hardware, from fighter aircraft to missiles and HMMWV cars.

Reverse engineering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:pakistan::china:

In WWII, a mitsubishi zero landed in aleutians and US copied some of its designed features for Hellcats. Prior to that, the wildcats were not as fast and maneuverable as the zeros.

The point is defence technology are not patents and patents need to be disclosed. They are top secrets because you don't want another to copy them. But if you can, great.

Ghast hope u understand the difference between licensed producting and copying ..

BTW why are we discussing off topics here..Desi & Amarnath stick to the topic yaar ..please

yes would you please provide proof of your "licensing" of frech nukes, that would be wonderful

this why the russian are pissed at your typical inidain thivery of "licensing"

The Russian company behind the world's most infamous rifle, the Kalashnikov AK-47, is up in arms over an alleged copy made by India's state weapons maker.

"I don't see any permission being given to India to manufacture the rifle" and sell it for export, said Izhmash's Andrei Vishnyakov.

BBC NEWS | Business | Kalashnikov upset by Indian 'copy'

Let me rewrite it for you; Indians "think" they have only two enemies.

Now, thats sounds more resonable ?:smitten::pakistan::china:

Well, We have had no problems with other countries, Man we do think that chinese have some Integrity, do not spoil it by writing like these, have some standard when arguing

seiko, you being one of the sane members from Indian side on this from, have my respects,.

Adeos bro the feeling are mutual yaar... but i dont think most of the posters here will agree with you lolz ;)

first i would like to you see post # 36 of this thread
secondly do u really think Pakistan will attack India???

yaar its not about Pakistan attacking India ..but we are getting ready for worst case scenario..Kargil war was a wake up call for Indian Army..It occurred when both countries was in good relations.and you can see how many lives and money has to spent for reclaiming our lost land..Indian army was not prepared at that time same as we were in 1962 ..Army dont want to repeat its mistakes..

Thirdly don't you feel that cold start is a threating gesture to the sovereignty of neighboring countries??? and what about if Pakistan had come up with something similar,aggressive gesture??? wouldn't it have rung bells of alarm in your power corridors???

This doctorine will be on action only if the neighbouring countries attack India..let me tell you again..its just counter measures not an aggressive doctrine..as Beckham pointed out the content is little bit Macho ,may be media added spice to it but if you read it you can see its will be operational only if India is been attacked..It will be a threatening gesture to the sovereignty of neighboring countries if its all about full scale attack ..as we both know India dont have the cabablity to have a full scale war in both side of the border and it will be a disaster to my country..So India wont risk it ...

Lastly i really don't know the motive behind this statement, specially coming from military top brass, but don't you think if similar statements come from Armies of china and Pakistan, will further escalate tensions in the region which might lead to (god forbid) a mishap, which might be fatal for most if not all of us???

adiós

Adeos look at the #173 post by brave heart.he sums it up nicely...its the most likely reason..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom