What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like you guys are very proud of copying.

maybe you should read your Hindustani companions statement

I never said India do not want to copy, but only said that we are not good at it....

as for copying it is welll known fact in weapons production, that everyone copies off of each other, like nuke technology, american copied of Germans, the soviets copied of America...... thats how the chain works......

Last edited:
looks like you guys are very proud of copying.

yes they should be if they can, its an achievement in itself in contrast you guys cant do it so how can you understand this kind of achievements. the problem with you guys is that neither you can copy nor you can produce something yourself,so you landed in no mans land.
BTW do you really want me to show you the lists of what India copies???:disagree:

having said that, can i ask you how is copying related to this topic???

adiós

Well first both Pakistanis and Chinese started accusing Indians as agressors in this thread while the article clearly states that its was about the counter meaures taken in the event of a war..so if you guys can insult our nation by calling us agressor then we also have the right to call your nations agressor too..

And for Generals statement..it was purely meant for Indians ..He is giving us assurances that we are getting ready to defend any attack by Pakistan and China..Its nothing for you to concern about if your countries are not going to attack us ..

What about the statement that says Indian army can conquer Pakistani and Chinese territories within 48 hrs or 92 hrs...?

Does not this show jingoist aggression?

I know you will never accept our logic, that is the reason I call you enemies.

maybe you should read your Hindustani companions statement

as for copying it is welll known fact in weapons production, that everyone copies off of each other, like nuke technology, american copied of Germans, the soviets copied of U.S...... thats how the chain works......

HELLO there, yes... It did, but in todays world copying a weapons need permit, and its against the international laws to copy a weapon, u tried to reverse engineer a Harpon missile and you very well faced the consequenses against you....

What about the statement that says Indian army can conquer Pakistani and Chinese territories within 48 hrs or 92 hrs...?

Pakistanis and Chinese have the same logic, thats why we call you as our enemies

Man, trying to discuss with some members of a particular jingoist aggressive country here is a big waste of time, waste of energy and waste of internet charges....

yes they should be if they can, its an achievement in itself in contrast you guys cant do it so how can you understand this kind of achievements. the problem with you guys is that neither you can copy nor you can produce something yourself,so you landed in no mans land.
BTW do you really want me to show you the lists of what India copies???:disagree:

now you are asking me? wow. i think seniors should have asked me about it.

wow, copying is achievement!:lol:

I dont know how many time i have to explain it to you ..take a look at this part in the article

The plan is a full thrust assault into multiple anomies at the same time with massive Air Force superiority. If attacked by Pakistan and china at the same time, India will launch self-contained and highly-mobile `battle groups'', with Russian-origin T-90S tanks and upgraded T-72 M1 tanks at their core, adequately backed by far superior air cover and artillery fire assaults, for rapid thrusts into enemy territory within 96 hours.

It clearly says if attacked by Pakistan and China we will have a full thrust assault ..as every one know attacking is the best defence..it will ensure to stop the advancement of enemies in to Indian territory..

Why are you keep ignoring the fact that "If attacked by China and Pakistan"

Last edited:

adiós

Let me give u a brief answer to this, India has more weapons that what pakistan has and even far better technologies, and You are not even a threat to India, we are talking about china here, Pakistan is just a strategic asset of china which it will use it in war....

And now please give the list of weapons India has copied so that We all can look into it and cherish....

I dont know how many time i have to explain it to you ..take a look at this part in the article

The plan is a full thrust assault into multiple anomies at the same time with massive Air Force superiority. If attacked by Pakistan and china at the same time, India will launch self-contained and highly-mobile `battle groups'', with Russian-origin T-90S tanks and upgraded T-72 M1 tanks at their core, adequately backed by far superior air cover and artillery fire assaults, for rapid thrusts into enemy territory within 96 hours.

It clearly says if attacked by Pakistan and China we will have a full thrust assault ..as every one know attacking is the best defence..it will ensure to stop the advancement of enemies in to Indian territory..

Why are keep ignoring the facts that "If attacked by China and Pakistan"

:rofl: good one.

but i think they won't understand.

Let me give u a brief answer to this, India has more weapons that what pakistan has and even far better technologies, and You are not even a threat to India, we are talking about china here, Pakistan is just a strategic asset of china which it will use it in war....

And now please give the list of weapons India has copied so that We all can look into it and cherish....

If your stupid Military Junta does not consider Pakistan a threat then why do you have 90% of you military assets next to our border? Why don't you conduct your Nuclear Missile Tests next to the Chinese border next time to see how do they respond? If you understand the statement that the enemy of my enemy is my friend then you should also understand that what are the number of nuclear missiles combined with China and Pakistan to be used against you against your 200 odd nukes on less-then-reliable missile systems??!! If Pakistan and China decide to attack India, you will be crushed, humiliated and defeated even before the US or Russia could say Incredible India. So the fact remains that the statement by Gen Kapoora is more of a ''Mola Jutt'' for you Indians to ballay ballay on then represent the facts on the ground.

HELLO there, yes... It did, but in todays world copying a weapons need permit, and its against the international laws to copy a weapon, u tried to reverse engineer a Harpon missile and you very well faced the consequenses against you....

oooh were scared the americans are going to take us to court
I wonder what kind of precedent this would set first all indian weapons be ceased due to copy right infringement of Soviet and French intellectual laws..

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't know how many time i have to explain it to you ..take a look at this part in the article

Why are keep ignoring the facts that "If attacked by China and Pakistan"

seiko, you being one of the sane members from Indian side on this from, have my respects, first i would like to you see post # 36 of this thread.

secondly do u really think Pakistan will attack India???

Thirdly don't you feel that cold start is a threating gesture to the sovereignty of neighboring countries??? and what about if Pakistan had come up with something similar,aggressive gesture??? wouldn't it have rung bells of alarm in your power corridors???

Lastly i really don't know the motive behind this statement, specially coming from military top brass, but don't you think if similar statements come from Armies of china and Pakistan, will further escalate tensions in the region which might lead to (god forbid) a mishap, which might be fatal for most if not all of us???

I do understand protecting India is the job of its army and it has full right to do it,but if this job is done with responsibility and maturity, i am sure we can all find enough space to live freely, with dignity and
without any tensions.Same holds true for Pakistan Army and PLA.

adiós

oooh were scared the americans are going to take us to court i wonder what kind of precedent this would set first all indian weapons be ceased due to copy right infringement of Soviet and French intellectual laws..

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ghast hope u understand the difference between licensed production and copying ..

BTW why are we discussing off topics here..Desi & Amarnath stick to the topic yaar ..please

Last edited:
If your stupid Military Junta does not consider Pakistan a threat then why do you have 90% of you military assets next to our border? Why don't you conduct your Nuclear Missile Tests next to the Chinese border next time to see how do they respond? If you understand the statement that the enemy of my enemy is my friend then you should also understand that what are the number of nuclear missiles combined with China and Pakistan to be used against you against your 200 odd nukes on less-then-reliable missile systems??!! If Pakistan and China decide to attack India, you will be crushed, humiliated and defeated even before the US or Russia could say Incredible India. So the fact remains that the statement by Gen Kapoora is more of a ''Mola Jutt'' for you Indians to ballay ballay on then represent the facts on the ground.

We dont have even 30% of our weapons near u and moreover we have even pulled back certain troops from J&K area, and "Enemies Enemy is a friend" depicts the friendship of China and pakistan ... But "A friend In Need Is a friend Indeed" depicts the friendship between India and Russia . so Even before pakistan and china can raise an arm over us u will feel the might of the worlds strongest Alliance, when combined the nuclear weapons we have more than 200 , and enough to engulf pakistan and china, and If you decide to attack India u will see pakistan burning.... and stop getting angry and sit and think what you gonna do, Pak is just another Asset of china....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom