What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man comeon, If USA fails It does not mean that Every other country, Even Our scientists have taken up this task soon after kargil war. And LCA would have been a success If we would have got a engin from Russia or USA, Sorry to say JF-17 started way earlier than The LCA projet and Even that came out with a russian Engine.... So we have atleast developed an Engine Which is not upto the mark, but we came close, and LCA will fly with it.... Lets not divert the topic to LCA....

So AD-1 and AD-2 are still getting developed, and We are sure that Our scientists will do it....

There you mentioned it as India could develop it faster if it had Russian help. Now, India is claiming that its coming up with something that Russia won't even attempt and US had so far failed to accomplished after 20+ years.

Finally, India is developing ABM against ICBM even though it couldn't even produce its own ICBM. This logic is just totally mess up and moronic.. :rofl:

:rofl:

If it takes 20+ years for US to develop it and we couldn't even do it. I doubt India can do it. How can India test a ICBM ABM when it doesn't even own an ICBM. this is just rediculous and against logic. First, be able to develop an ICMB, then develop the ABM to counter the ICBM. The US developed ICBM in the early 1960s and we still cannot develop credible ABM against ICBM. India might succeed, but I won't hold my breath.

Its like saying first get a cow and then Invent something to kill the cow... Man we know the charecterstics of ICBM's and an ABM to counter ICBM will be developed on the grounds of its features. Why worry, And Yes USA is not the conclusion for everything....

so you say that 'everyone' does not include the US,india,russia,israel,japan,skorea which are developing such weapons..if u take lca for an example i would consider this..a country which is the 2nd fastest growing economy,a country which has sent missions to moon with never before used sensors,a country which is a leader in fast breeder reactors,heavy water reactors,the never before used thorium reactors woldnt have much problems in producing world class ABMs on par with US,israel.

But you haven't even read my post, US had failed so far in producing ABM against ICBM and US is the only country that even attempt this. Israel, Russia, Japan, S Korean have not even attempt to intercept ICBM. Its not IRBM or MRBM but ICBM. Please read up and get educated first before you claim that India is even trying to develop ABM against ICBM. Even though India cannot even produce ICBM itself.

For India to gain credibility on intercepting ICBMs, it need to develop ICBMs first. Otherwise, how can anyone accept that India can have a ICBM interceptor if it doesn't have a ICBM to test against it.

There you mentioned it as India could develop it faster if it had Russian help. Now, India is claiming that its coming up with something that Russia won't even attempt and US had so far failed to accomplished after 20+ years.

Finally, India is developing ABM against ICBM even though it couldn't even produce its own ICBM. This logic is just totally mess up and moronic.. :rofl:

Did you happen to read what he wrote before posting this bullshit??he was saying about LCA ..re read the post before commenting

where did I say Russian Help? :blink:

Its like saying first get a cow and then Invent something to kill the cow... Man we know the charecterstics of ICBM's and an ABM to counter ICBM will be developed on the grounds of its features. Why worry, And Yes USA is not the conclusion for everything....

In another word, this is just all talk from India defence expert and scientists. This is just a pipe dream.:disagree:

wat is bloody rhetoric with the statements of the general...Pakistan says it will use nukes if attacked..india says it will give conventional bloody noses to pakistan and china..which is more war mongering..india has made its doctrine public that doesn't mean Pakistan and china don't hve such plans...and finally the doctrine is not about full scale war but it states that short term deadly stings on the enemy must be so unacceptable that it doesnt lead to a full scale war(in which the propability of india loosing is high) but to a ceasefire.

The doctrine is based on too many assumptions, do u really think there is a grantee of these short scale wars not developing into full scale/Nuclear wars, specially in case of Pakistan which is a small country and conventionally less developed in arms then India.

Its similar to some one trying to burn my house, expecting i wont blow off his head. Therefore as i said earlier war is not an option, no more with modern sophisticated babies.
even if such a doctrine exists it should never be brought out to public.
Because its only gonna add up to the already over the hill tensions.

adiós

Did you happen to read what he wrote before posting this bullshit??he was saying about LCA ..re read the post before commenting

Yes, if India need help with LCA, who is going to help India develop ICBM ABM. Grow up and use logic

Yes, if India need help with LCA, who is going to help India develop ICBM ABM. Grow up and use logic

So by your logic Chinese got engine from Russia so Russian helped in devaloping all the weapons of chinese??nice logic but i disagree

where the hell did I say that India needs help with LCA? read what I wrote before you comment on that....

In another word, this is just all talk from India defence expert and scientists. This is just a pipe dream.:disagree:

Man, you will never be able to make them aware of truth. Remember, what gpit said to you?

BY the way, Happy New Year faith,

Hey, Faith is a good name, is not it?

Happy New Year to all my brothers and friends who want to save humanity.

And unhappy new year to our enemies who want to destroy humanity.

come on guys plz stick to the topic and dont try to derail it with regular crap like chines copying or indian lca etc.

So by your logic Chinese got engine from Russia so Russian helped in devaloping all the weapons of chinese??nice logic but i disagree

So India couldn't even develop LCA without engine assistance from others. LCA project took over 20+ years.

I would regard the US as miles ahead of others in engine development.

US couldn't develop anti-ICBM ABM. It took 20+ years with no results. This project's failure is to US like how LCA is to India.

Now, India is about to develop anti-ICBM ABM when India cannot even develop its own ICBM. Get real. Except for the BR guys in here, its a total joke. I don't think India can develop it without alien assistance. US certainly cannot help.

So India couldn't even develop LCA without engine assistance from others. LCA project took over 20+ years.

I would regard the US as miles ahead of others in engine development.

US couldn't develop anti-ICBM ABM. It took 20+ years with no results. This project's failure is to US like how LCA is to India.

Now, India is about to develop anti-ICBM ABM when India cannot even develop its own ICBM. Get real. Except for the BR guys in here, its a total joke. I don't think India can develop it without alien assistance. US certainly cannot help.

To be much more clear, India has developed its own engine called kaveri if u are not aware of it. So LCA is very much of a success, Kaveri needs more power as LCA needs around 92 Kilo newtons of Thrust, where as Kaveri has been successfull in giving 70KN of thrust and that was in 2007, in 2009 Kaveri is undergoing high altitude testing, and Which means that Kaveri has been showing growth.

And Likewise India is working on ICBM interceptor, and You cannot come to a conclusion untill u see a result, no predictions in here. India is very much in the race with USA ,Russia and China are... Like Building Aircrafts, mordernising Soldier, having own nuclear sub,Sending rockets to space,Fastest cruise missiles. and What not....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom