What's new

India Is Building a Top-Secret Nuclear City to Produce Thermonuclear Weapons, Experts Say

Uncle Xian will hand them over.
lol we will give nukes to vietnam and philippines simple, if china being a part of UNSC can supply nuclear tech to pakistan, then why cant we?? we are not even part of UNSC.....so if china proliferates we will surely do it....

lol we will give nukes to vietnam and philippines simple, if china being a part of UNSC can supply nuclear tech to pakistan, then why cant we?? we are not even part of UNSC.....so if china proliferates we will surely do it....

India will do it once our economy gets bigger. We will not let china get away with all their proliferation of 40 yrs.

Chin have more to lose in any conflict. VN will love to have nukes :)

India will do it once our economy gets bigger. We will not let china get away with all their proliferation of 40 yrs.

Chin have more to lose in any conflict. VN will love to have nukes :)
sure, but now is the time to be patient, once its 6 trillion+ we will have a very robust defence budget, almost 100 billion+ and also will be operating 6 CBG's by 2035

There is no where in India that can have its own Groom Lake aka Area 51?

There is a missile testing centre at Wheeler Island. But, its nowhere close to Groom. And setting up a top-secret facility in India is next to impossible.

There is a missile testing centre at Wheeler Island. But, its nowhere close to Groom. And setting up a top-secret facility in India is next to impossible.
what about a petition??? media blackout on defence matters, it was on the table, what happened to it.....i hope it happens, because not even strategic assets are kept a secret.....

Who taught humans nuclear tech at first place? :lol:

Yep. Proves Pakistan has no vision of its own, and its policies are India centric :).
Oh i guess, India is making this to counter Martians right?!
We are talking about SSBN , SSN and nuclear military facility for its fuel.Not about some Chicken Biriyani.:lol:
Funny that Indiots said the same thing about Pakistan in 1980 when it was trying build a Nuclear bomb.
Do you even know what we are talking about here ?
yes. Indian fantasies.

Funny that Indiots said the same thing about Pakistan in 1980 when it was trying build a Nuclear bomb.

yes. Indian fantasies.

Oh,please kid.Every one knows about the origin of your N-bomb.

We are are far ahead of you in very field of Nuclear Science and Engineering.Do build some proper commercial nuclear reactors before daydreaming about building SSBNs

Oh,please kid.Every one knows about the origin of your N-bomb.

We are are far ahead of you in very field of Nuclear Science and Engineering.Do build some proper commercial nuclear reactors before daydreaming about building SSBNs
& everybody knows the source of your butthurt comments. You keep under estimating us & overstating yourself, i'm sure this will turn out pretty well.

Best of Luck.

lol we will give nukes to vietnam and philippines simple, if china being a part of UNSC can supply nuclear tech to pakistan, then why cant we??
b/c you're not China? Indiots

everybody knows the source of your butthurt comments. You keep under estimating us & overstating yourself, i'm sure this will turn out pretty well.

The world knows what to expect from both of us.Maybe that's why we get NSG waivers and partnership in projects like ITER while you are treated like a rogue state.

& everybody knows the source of your butthurt comments. You keep under estimating us & overstating yourself, i'm sure this will turn out pretty well.

Best of Luck.

b/c you're not China? Indiots
yes we are not china, we are demonic indians, we can do anything, if you small B**** could proliferate the rules we can do it to.......if iran gets nukes then we will make sure that vietnam gets it too....have a nuke day:partay:

its the CHINESE......pakistan is not even worth a penny to be spent on....:rofl:

Definitely a deal breaker with the US ... All cooperation should be suspended and sanctions immediately imposed. India is officially a rogue state.

You know what is your prise in the market? Not even 10 cents!. :lol: Nuclear , missile... :lol

The writer is drunk or on weed, or both.

its the CHINESE......pakistan is not even worth a penny to be spent on....:rofl:
Bharti talking big on a Pakistani forum.....what's new....so let me bring you down to where you belong.
Last time you spent $Billions to intimidate Pakistan, pussyfooted for a whole year and after losing over a thousand soldiers, retreated with your tail between the legs.

Casualties
The standoff inflicted heavy casualties. The total Indian casualties were 1,874 killed and wounded,[24] of which 798 were confirmed dead.[25] Around 100 of these fatalities were from mine laying operations. Artillery duels with Pakistan, vehicle accidents, and other incidents make up the rest.[25]

Cost of standoff
The Indian cost for the buildup was ₹216 billion (US$3.2 billion) while Pakistan's was $1.4 billion.[26]

Bharti talking big on a Pakistani forum.....what's new....so let me bring you down to where you belong.
Last time you spent $Billions to intimidate Pakistan, pussyfooted for a whole year and after losing over a thousand soldiers, retreated with your tail between the legs.

Casualties
The standoff inflicted heavy casualties. The total Indian casualties were 1,874 killed and wounded,[24] of which 798 were confirmed dead.[25] Around 100 of these fatalities were from mine laying operations. Artillery duels with Pakistan, vehicle accidents, and other incidents make up the rest.[25]

Cost of standoff
The Indian cost for the buildup was ₹216 billion (US$3.2 billion) while Pakistan's was $1.4 billion.[26]

You forgot the humiliation in 1971 and you forgot to show Pakistan's death.

The total Indian casualties were 1,874 out of which 798 were confirmed dead. The total pakistan casualties were 1,320 out of which 927 were confirmed dead.

=>World knows how credible Pak reports while Indian govt is much more accountable in revealing the facts

Lastly, you also forgot that Pak had to committ that It is sponsor of terrorism And it would take actions against terrorist.

The tag of terrorist state have got you nowhere... Since then world treats Pak the same!

Last edited:

Casualties

Cost of standoff
ye sab mat sunaya karoo, hum tax bharte hai....dil jal jata hai smajha karoo bhaisaab:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom