What's new

India is a Hindu nation: RSS chief

We dont brag about it Zakir, we are proud of it. Yes, we have flaws but we will work together keep this country secular. The day India becomes a religious state, you can expect another partician.
Until then, LONG LIVE INDIA!!!!!!!!

And these flaws are so much deep-rooted that mere incorporation of word "secular" in the indian constitution sans action can not undone the non-secular behaviour presistent in India for the last many decades rather in the hindisim too.

And these flaws are so much deep-rooted that mere incorporation of word "secular" in the indian constitution sans action can not undone the non-secular behaviour presistent in India for the last many decades rather in the hindisim too.

I could not find anything non-secular in the behaviour of the state. The people are a different story, but I would not blame the state for it.
I think what RSS wants to do is to somehow change the State too as non-secular. (Or redefine words so that Hindu means Indian and vice-versa).

Thats what the RSS chief wanted, create a spur as has been seen in this thread.
Probably the only place on the internet that actually gives an eye to what Thackerey has to say. That guy is as good as dead for me.

"Hindu" is a geographical term, and it has the same linguistic root as India. From that perspective, there is noting wrong with saying that India is a Hindu nation. Not so long ago, the entire Indian sub-continent was called "Hindu"-stan.

Actually, there is no such thing as Hindu religion. There is, however, a universal science of spirituality, which has been very highly developed by the Indic civilization.

Last edited:
RSS Chief has gone nuts. Secular is a word enshrined in our Constitution. RSS does not Govern India, nor does it Govern the minds of Indians.

Fundamental rights cannot be changed. Get some education. India is not anyone's parental private property.

Yes one can change one's family constitution through a private drawing room meeting with the help of the majority.

One thing, India's majority is the OBCs, and Brahmins constitute only 4% something. Muslims, Dalits, Sikhs, Christians, Adivasis are also there. So no chance. Try in some other country.

A Communist talking about fundamental rights! Right to vote is a fundamental right for every adult Indian. Will it not change if India become a communist ruled state like China?

Back
Top Bottom