What's new

India is a friend or foe of the Muslim world

OIC is Tea Party organisation, where people meet enjoy tea and snacks and do nothing.

You are entitled to your opinion , although I am quite sure you never attended one of these parties, so it shows again some lack of creativity, and utter naivety.

No you don't. Thats how they whole world works, no country is dealing with "Muslim World" as a single entity.
The Muslim world is dealing with the others as single entities, that is how our world works to identify real from false and then deal accordingly.

There is no Muslim world for us, we deal with countries individually, and have extremely good relations with almost all of them. :agree:

"extremely" is an extreme word in your case.

You are entitled to your opinion , although I am quite sure you never attended one of these parties, so it shows again some lack of creativity, and utter naivety.

The Muslim world is dealing with the others as single entities, that is how our world works to identify real from false and then deal accordingly.

Let me know when you wake up. The dream is great.

India is a secular country. Why the question of friend or foe of Muslim world? How does it matter?

Do you mean US occupied Afghanistan that you are in love with, wait till the US gets out and you won't have a good relationship with Afghanistan any more, yours is opportunistic, so keep buying more mines and get much heroin you can, time is running out for you in the Muslim world.
some of you cannot appreciate a Muslim Hindu - who provided you with missile technologies for your defence -, how can you appreciate common Muslim people either inside or outside of India.

Even when US leaves Afghanistan, even if there is no relationship between us and Afghans but I will still wish them good luck... We would still want that country to grow and get out of the cast their so called brotherly neighbor has spelled upon them.. We will keep buying the mines to help them grow but their heroine is of no use for us.. time is running out for us in Muslim world only in Pakistanis delusions but in the real world reality works.. We love or hate people on the basis of their karma not on the basis of their religion.. That's the basic teaching of Geeta and Hinduism.. I hope you got a good grab of it..

What does that even mean? Does that happen in your head, or do we have examples to back that statement of yours?

Give me the name of one Muslim country outside the sub continent, which has bad relationship with India? :what:

Meanwhile in New Delhi yesterday!

s2012040840093.jpg

s2012040940094.jpg

s2012040940096.jpg

s2012040940097.jpg

"good" relations on opportunistic base do not work in the long run.
All the countries you mentioned like to help India to get out of poverty and sickness and to be a healthy nation, but you do not wish good for Muslims in general, so the ball is in your camp.
The Muslims of the Subcontinent are very sympathetic and full of life everywhere they go, and you do not like them, something is wrong with your perception of reality than.
Hopefully the clear minded people in India will increase in numbers sooner rather than later.

Indian Hindu's never came to terms with their own history of defeat in the hands of Muslims. So outwardly they have a smiling face with hand of friendship extended. The other hand hides the knife to be used at the right moment.
Explain me how a religion get defeated to other.. There was a tug of war between invaders and nationalists going on through out the era of Muslim rule so how exactly any one was defeated.. Infact Marathas, Sikhs, Rajputs successfully cut invaders into pieces and they are the reason that India is primarily Hindu today unlike Persian Iran who got converted forcibly to Muslim Iran.. So the stories of us Hindus not coming to term with Muslim defeat is nowadays taught to every loser converted South Asian Muslim who think he was some Mughal sultanate king or sorts.. Funny the loser converted people who were ruled and forced to convert are now making fun of the brave ones.. :lol:

Unlike Muslim extremists, who do not have a state, or a small country called Israel, whose hold on an ever declining West is itself coming under question, a rising Hindu nationalist India, an "aspiring" global super power, poses the biggest existential threat for Muslims.

Hindu nationalist India, is a threat to every delusional converted south Asian Muslim who want to indulge in some sort of terrorism in the lands of India.. For else, its really an aspiring global power.. Threatened are the losers of the history who want to live in the pages of the history books.. Good luck for your travel in between the lines ;)

Hindu nationalists are already engaged in Zionist initiated campaign of Islamophobia, to paint all Muslims with a broad brush and dehumanize their own minority population, so they can be further harassed in the future. Hindu Nationalism is the defining unifying ideology to unite Hindu's across caste, regional and economic divide, while using Muslims as scapegoats, in their own country, in neighbor states and elsewhere in the world.
Islamophobia is not a campaign.. It is infact a fear that you guys have instilled in the minds of common man by your suicidal acts.. Why would anybody be interested in any campaign if you are such a sachhee and seedhi community?? The fact that lots of Muslims have been involved in all kinds of bomb blasts, building collapses etc has helped you guys in giving rise to Islamophobia in the minds of Common man!! But I can understand you, being a converted South Asian Muslim, you have the urge to blame all your ills on Hindus and India..

Some work diligently to hide this fact, but there are others who are not smart enough to hide it well and their hatred oozes from their posts, in this and many other Indian forums on the internet. And others at the core of Hindu nationalist extreme organizations are working hard to revise and rewrite Indian history to fit their political needs.

Dude, two Zias in the region one in Pakistan and other in Bangladesh, distorted/revised/rewrote the history being taught in Bangladesh/Pakistan.. And we see the hatred oozing out of the likes of Zaid Hamid, Saeed Hafeez in Pakistan and all the Razakars in Bangladesh.. They are indulged in all kind of terrorism where as none of the Hindu organization based in India launched any attack on Pakistan or Bangladesh's soil.. This does tell us who is burning with hatred and who is not..

Like yours didn't worked with America and like wise will not work for long with China..

Please tell me what works then? Muslims brotherhood? We can all see how that is working out in the middle east these days with the Shia-Sunni proxy war :rolleyes:

Its not "opportunistic" its called bilateral relationship based on mutual benefit.

mr sc how old r u man. if u were born in 1970 as u said earlier, then ur atleast 45 yrs old. dude i am 18 and i can bet i understand the real world better than u. for god sake we r the largest trader of saudi arabia and when ever they visit us contracts worth billions are signed. ru jealous that no one does that to pakistan? even afghan is not getting 15 billion of indian investment, but pak nothing. i would say rather than being jealous work hard and make ur country competitive.

Even when US leaves Afghanistan, even if there is no relationship between us and Afghans but I will still wish them good luck... We would still want that country to grow and get out of the cast their so called brotherly neighbor has spelled upon them.. We will keep buying the mines and heroine is of no use for us and time is running out for us in Muslim world only in Pakistanis delusions but in the real world reality works.. We love or hate people on the basis of their karma not on the basis of their religion.. That's the basic teaching of Geeta and Hinduism.. I have you got a good grab of it..

Yes, we have the same principle in Islam and Karma applies to every one my friend.

mr sc how old r u man. if u were born in 1970 as u said earlier, then ur atleast 45 yrs old. dude i am 18 and i can bet i understand the real world better than u. for god sake we r the largest trader of saudi arabia and when ever they visit us contracts worth billions are signed. ru jealous that no one does that to pakistan? even afghan is not getting 15 billion of indian investment, but pak nothing. i would say rather than being jealous work hard and make ur country competitive.

Another one projecting his thoughts and feelings on others.

I have to admit I am surprised to see so many Indians participating in this silly thread. The answer to the question is pre-determined in the mind of the troll asking it. Note how he approves any negative answer and has something mean and spiteful to say about every positive one.

This is the kind of rabble-rousing thread that is poison for a forum for discussion of military subjects and that reduces it rapidly to the level of sophistication to be found in YouTube.

I wish other Indian members would not dignify this nonsense by participating in it.

It is a known fact that when some ignorant man like you have nothing positive to contribute to a conversation or at least a logical and educated rebuttal based on facts, than he starts using low life words, This just shows once again how low you are.
Every one on a lot of forums identify Indians with trolling, be it on military matters or something else.
So projecting yourself will further expose your mentality.

It is a known fact that when some ignorant man like you have nothing positive to contribute to a conversation or at least a logical and educated rebuttal based on facts, than he starts using low life words, This just shows once again how low you are.
Every one on a lot of forums identify Indians with trolling, be it on military matters or something else.
So projecting yourself will further expose your mentality.

dude allright there aare ppl from all muslim countries on this website go and ask them if they look at india is a danger to their future, then come back and put ur point. why r we even countinuing this thread when u have no hard facts to state that how india has been hostile to any muslim nation in history.

Unless Pakistan is considered as the whole Muslim world, no, we are not a foe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom