What's new

India is a friend or foe of the Muslim world

Dude you are seriously obsessed with religion aren't you mate.
Unfortunately for you not everbody looks through the prism of religion and specialy we Indians.
When you say India is friend or Foe to muslims what do you mean only muslim country we have bad relationship is Pakistan.
Or are you one of the nut case who preach the conspiracy theory about Infidels.

That is your opinion, Muslims look at you everywhere through the prism of religion, you abviously have a very falsified view of Islam.
Preaching to you is a big word, people accept and seek Islam not the other way around.
Islam is a state of mind you have no acquaintance with, you seek the same state of mind through meditation and yoga without attaining it (some of your best gurus tried their luck all over the world and they failed, most of them were kicked out for fraudulent practices, i.e: California)

people accept and seek Islam not the other way around.

With the exception of the originally semitic Arab lands and people where Islam was born, can you name ONE other originally non-Islamic land and people that are now Islamic and became so peacefully and of their own accord?

That is your opinion, Muslims look at you everywhere through the prism of religion, you abviously have a very falsified view of Islam.
Preaching to you is a big word, people accept and seek Islam not the other way around.
Islam is a state of mind you have no acquaintance with, you seek the same state of mind through meditation and yoga without attaining it (some of your best gurus tried their luck all over the world and they failed, most of them were kicked out for fraudulent practices, i.e: California)
I reiterate my stand again you dear sir are over obsessed with religion and people like are the ones who creating trouble in the name of religion.
Why is there so much Sunni-Shia clash because people like you are interpreting religion in a narrow mannner.
I agree i am no authority when it come to religious matter, but i can clearly understand the mentality and psychology of people like you.

I reiterate my stand again you dear sir are over obsessed with religion and people like are the ones who creating trouble in the name of religion.
Why is there so much Sunni-Shia clash because people like you are interpreting religion in a narrow mannner.
I agree i am no authority when it come to religious matter, but i can clearly understand the mentality and psychology of people like you.

You can't.

how many of muslim country came and supported IRAQ when it was attacked by americans for oil.
how many send their armies to defend iraq none.

wiki cables revealed that king /president of one of the musilms courties wanted usa/isreal to crush
IRAN s nuclear program(i hope name country is wellknow) even offered airspace for strike . so much
for muslims word

muslims word are busy fighting among themselves and half of poster here wants to know whether india is enemy of muslim world or not

Friend of Muslim World (except Pakistan) - Yes
Reason:
Our relations with Iran, Turkey, Saudi and most Arab countries are very good. I have personally visited Iran, UAE, Lebanon, Turkey and Saudi. In every country, I was treated nicely despite being an Indian. Pakistan is the only Muslim country in the world we dont get along with, and the reason is not religious but that of Kashmir dispute.

With the exception of the originally semitic Arab lands and people where Islam was born, can you name ONE other originally non-Islamic land and people that are now Islamic and became so peacefully and of their own accord?

Most of the adherents to Islam.
Even the first Muslims in Arabia joined Islam after fighting it, bad habits are a burden not easily removable.
The call of Islam was, is and will be a call to peace (first with oneself and then it is easier with others), justice and good deeds.
Muslims first fought for their survival, and then for the survival of others who were oppressed by their own governments.
All Muslim invasions started with a call from oppressed people, Muslims and non Muslims alike.

Friend of Muslim World (except Pakistan) - Yes
Reason:
Our relations with Iran, Turkey, Saudi and most Arab countries are very good. I have personally visited Iran, UAE, Lebanon, Turkey and Saudi. In every country, I was treated nicely despite being an Indian. Pakistan is the only Muslim country in the world we dont get along with, and the reason is not religious but that of Kashmir dispute.

I do not understand why you are picking on Pakistan, have you visited Pakistan?
Kashmir is a religious issue from what most people understand.
It happened that Pakistan is where the Hindus valley was/is meaning that it is from there where Ancient Hindu civilisation originated and the same civilised people happen to be Muslims today, so what is the problem if not religious, are people blind.

Even the first Muslims in Arabia joined Islam after fighting it, bad habits are a burden not easily removable.
The call of Islam was, is and will be a call to peace (first with oneself and then it is easier with others), justice and good deeds.
Muslims first fought for their survival, and then for the survival of others who were oppressed by their own governments.
All Muslim invasions started with a call from oppressed people, Muslims and non Muslims alike.

Not going to get in a religious debate with you, especially on PDF where talking about all the negatives of other religions is fair game but saying one thing against Islam gets you banned to hell. But you cannot deny the fact that other than the birthplace of Islam in Arabic lands, all the countries that are Muslim today have had a history of being invaded by other Muslims (mainly Turks, Central Asians and Arabs). Doesnt matter if this Pakistan, Northern Africa or Persia. This clearly points to the fact that force was used to convert people into Islam. Can you name me one country which is Muslim majority today but has never been invaded by Muslims from Arab world?

I reiterate my stand again sir you are to obsessed with relgion and the intention of this thread was to to start some sort Hindu vs Muslim crap to satisfy your own fantasy.

Name ONE currently Islamic country/people that converted en masse to Islam without war.

So not even the Arabs. Nice.

The call to peace at the end of a sword. Peace as a Muslim. Death if not.

Sounds a lot like what the Christian world is doing to Muslim countries like Iraq and Afghanistan today.

Yet you oppose that. Why the double standards then?

OIC is nothing but a CHAI-BISKUT organisation.........................

we don t need OIC membership:p:P

I do not understand why you are picking on Pakistan, have you visited Pakistan?
Kashmir is a religious issue from what most people understand.
It happened that Pakistan is where the Hindus valley was/is meaning that it is from there where Ancient Hindu civilisation originated and the same civilised people happen to be Muslims today, so what is the problem if not religious, are people blind.

We dont have a problem with Pakistan being a Muslim majority country. We do have a problem with terrorism from Pakistan. The day you stop sponsoring things like Mumbai attacks(which Govt of Pakistan has admitted started on your soil) or sending infiltrators in Kashmir, you will have India's friendship as well.

No Kashmir is not a religious issue. There is terrorism happening in Kashmir. I dont care if those terrorists are Hindus or Muslims or Sikhs or Christians, they have terrorized Kashmir or a long time and they deserve a bitter fate in the hands of the Indian Army.

@ indian_jigar

Yes i can name many muslim countries which are Muslim majority but were never invaded by Arabs. Just to name a few

1) Indonesia ( 88% Muslims...today has the largest Muslim population of the world)

2) Malaysia (62 % Muslims)

3) Bangladesh (90 % Muslim)

4) Chechnya

5) Kosovo ( 90-95 % Muslim population )

6) Bosnia and Herzegovina (45 % Muslims)

7) Albania ( 79.9 % Muslim population )

I hope these facts are a big slap on the faces of those who claim..that Islam spread cuz of Arab invasions !!! Do your research you will get plenty more.

You are lying about PDF and couldn't understand my sayings about Muslim invasions, many other invasions took place in history but they were never as successful as Islam, since it fought for the best human ideals of achieving the highest in the human potential.

See Maslow's Pyramid:

SyKTr.png

Maslow

Name ONE currently Islamic country/people that converted en masse to Islam without war.

So not even the Arabs. Nice.

The call to peace at the end of a sword. Peace as a Muslim. Death if not.

Sounds a lot like what the Christian world is doing to Muslim countries like Iraq and Afghanistan today.

Yet you oppose that. Why the double standards then?

Your troll is obvious!

Back
Top Bottom