What's new

India is a friend or foe of the Muslim world

You are lying about PDF and couldn't understand my sayings about Muslim invasions, many other invasions took place in history but they were never as successful as Islam, since it fought for the best human ideals of achieving the highest in the human potential.

See Maslow's Pyramid:

SyKTr.png

Maslow

You are quoting Maslow now?

To justify the invasion by bedouin nomads of two of the richest, most sophisticated, most advanced civilizations of the ancient world?

You want to debate here on PDF that the human ideals espoused by Islam are superior than those of ancient faiths like Zoroastrianism and Hinduism?

Who are you to judge that man?

Desist from your religious pontification please. Its sickening.

We dont have a problem with Pakistan being a Muslim majority country. We do have a problem with terrorism from Pakistan. The day you stop sponsoring things like Mumbai attacks(which Govt of Pakistan has admitted started on your soil) or sending infiltrators in Kashmir, you will have India's friendship as well.

No Kashmir is not a religious issue. There is terrorism happening in Kashmir. I dont care if those terrorists are Hindus or Muslims or Sikhs or Christians, they have terrorized Kashmir or a long time and they deserve a bitter fate in the hands of the Indian Army.

Someone somehow do not want a normal relationship between India and Pakistan, they saw the seeds of what is happening now, the same as they did in Palestine in 1946 for you in 1956, can't you see the link? have you ever heard of Machiavelli's politics?

how many of muslim country came and supported IRAQ when it was attacked by americans for oil. how many send their armies to defend iraq none.

wiki cables revealed that king /president of one of the musilms courties wanted usa/isreal to crush IRAN s nuclear program(i hope name country is wellknow) even offered airspace for strike . so much for muslims word

muslims word are busy fighting among themselves and half of poster here wants to know whether india is enemy of muslim world or not

Iran is always clear that their nuclear program is not to target any Muslim country but against US/ Israel who are considered as enemy of Muslims of whole world, as per the news we read from all the newspapers of Muslim countries. Then from here, whoever will go in support of Iran is friend of Muslims and those who will oppose them will be the traitors/ enemy of Muslims. 'Slaves’ will never go against their master, even if they have religious difference with their master. :no: Therefore, “those who want to find out whether India is friend or foe of Muslim world, they would first check how many of themselves are friend or foe of Israel/ US, who are called enemies of Muslims world by newspapers of most of the Muslim countries.” :tup:

But as per dramas we saw about Iran during last 6 months, we find only four countries friend of Muslim world, they are Russia/ China/ India/ Pakistan + Korea also, who either directly used Veto to support Syria/ Iran, or, countries like India/ Pakistan/ Korea are at least trying hard to keep energy relation with Iran. Iran is not targeted because their nuclear program is against Arabs/ Muslims but Iran is worried for Israel/ US, who are called as enemies by most of the newspapers of Muslim countries, as what I read during last over 10 years. Then from here, if we find those Muslim countries who are against Iran, then its simply means they are slaves of US/ West, bigger threats for Muslims themselves :wave:

@ indian_jigar

Yes i can name many muslim countries which are Muslim majority but were never invaded by Arabs. Just to name a few

1) Indonesia ( 88% Muslims...today has the largest Muslim population of the world)

2) Malaysia (62 % Muslims)

3) Bangladesh (90 % Muslim)

4) Chechnya

5) Kosovo ( 90-95 % Muslim population )

6) Bosnia and Herzegovina (45 % Muslims)

7) Albania ( 79.9 % Muslim population )

In each of these cases political power was in Islamic hands, before the population was converted.

You are quoting Maslow now?

To justify the invasion by bedouin nomads of two of the richest, most sophisticated, most advanced civilizations of the ancient world?

You want to debate here on PDF that the human ideals espoused by Islam are superior than those of ancient faiths like Zoroastrianism and Hinduism?

Who are you to judge that man?

Desist from your religious pontification please. Its sickening.

It is sickening you for sure, I think you have omitted Mesopotamia on purpose, since it was on Arab land and before Zoroastrianism and Hinduism !

It is sickening you for sure, I think you have omitted Mesopotamia on purpose, since it was on Arab land and before Zoroastrianism and Hinduism !

How old are you really man?

What in the name of Ahura Mazda does Mesopotamia have to do with Islam?

You are talking about justifying the holy invasion (Jihad) of Persia and India on the basis of Maslow's pyramid - Islam bringing the pointy end (pun wholly intended) of self realization to the oppressed ignorant masses of proud 5000 year old civilizations.

Give me and yourself and the rest of the silent sufferers here on PDF a break!

Iran is always clear that their nuclear program is not to target any Muslim country but against US/ Israel who are considered as enemy of Muslims in whole world, as per the news we read from the newspapers of the Muslim countries. Then from here, whoever will go in support of Iran is friend of Muslims and those who will oppose them will be the traitors/ enemy of Muslims. ‘Slaves’ will never go against its master, even if they have religious difference with their master. :no: Therefore, “those who want to find out whether India is friend or foe of Muslim world, they would first check how many of themselves are friend or foe of Israel/ US, who are called enemies of Muslims world by newspapers of Muslim countries.” :tup:

But as per dramas we saw about Iran during last 6 months, we find only four countries friend of Muslim world, they are Russia/ China/ India/ Pakistan + Korea also, who either directly used Veto to support Syria/ Iran, or, countries like India/ Pakistan/ Korea are at least trying hard to keep energy relation with Iran. Iran is not targeted because their nuclear program is against Arabs/ Muslims but they are worried for Israel/ US, who are called as enemies by most of the newspapers of Muslim countries, as what I read during last over 10 years. Then from here, if we find those Muslim countries who are against Iran, then its simply means they are slaves of US/ West, bigger threats for Muslims themselves :wave:

Those people you call slaves had no other choice but to choose between Capitalism or communism under the threat of thousands of nuclear weapons and the end of all existence on earth.
Now that that didn't work for long, people are trying to find their own way through a maze of organisations and institutions, thus the chaos state we are living today. Until it settles down, no clear view on where we are heading is possible.

Yes i can name many muslim countries which are Muslim majority but were never invaded by Arabs.

5) Kosovo ( 90-95 % Muslim population )

6) Bosnia and Herzegovina (45 % Muslims)

7) Albania ( 79.9 % Muslim population )

I hope these facts are a big slap on the faces of those who claim..that Islam spread cuz of Arab invasions !!! Do your research you will get plenty more.

Kosova, Bosnia and Albania were invaded by Ottomans who were in devshirme and Sunni Arab in culture. They Massacred Turks in masse.

How old are you really man?

What in the name of Ahura Mazda does Mesopotamia have to do with Islam?

You are talking about justifying the holy invasion (Jihad) of Persia and India on the basis of Maslow's pyramid - Islam bringing the pointy end (pun wholly intended) of self realization to the oppressed ignorant masses of proud 5000 year old civilizations.

Give me and yourself and the rest of the silent sufferers here on PDF a break!

No, about something the hole western psyche was influenced by, namely Islam.
Islam is the most abrahamic religion, the foot print of Abraham is still inside the Kaaba, so Islam in reality is the Oldest monotheistic religion and the newest at the same time it preaches what is in the old scriptures (Sohofi Al Oula, Sohofi Ibrahima Oua Moussa) Islam came back with Mohammad PBUH because most of the followers of the first scriptures went astray and deviated from the right path.
In other words, Islam have this ability of coming back all the time, call it self preservation or else, it has this natural ability.
It is a state of mind in tune with nature and not all Muslims could or have achieved it, it is a very difficult path to enlightenment, which is the ultimate goal of any educated person. there are n other paths to this state but to understand nature and its creator. To see the symmetry of the laws of nature, their harmony and beauty, is to understand nature from the microcosmic to the macrocosmic forms.
To live in harmony with nature demands a huge effort nowadays; it is not easy to meditate on anything (let alone nature) when you are constantly bombarded by artificial stimuli.
There are no conflicts in nature, the laws are immutable, till humans or the majority of humans achieve this understanding, conflict will persist.
Buddhists "worship" Buddha because he attained this same state of mind I am talking about...
Others also talk about it in their religions, but no clear cut explanation is given or in the view...
So all this Hindu vs Muslim is a product of ignorance, the number one enemy of humanity, this conflict and others deliberately set or out of ignorance are another proof of arrogance and ignorance of the same people who sat up others in conflict to suite there own ignorant agendas.

Indian Muslim can :agree: indent Hindus don’t like Muslim and care for them leave the Muslim world for now they should start working form there homes love Indian Muslim first:angel:

Islam is the most abrahamic religion, the foot print of Abraham is still inside the Kaaba

That could equally well be due to the fact that Abraham was there first. Like a lot of people from a lot of older faiths in lands and monuments and holy sites now claimed by Muslims. How does that make him Muslim?

, so Islam in reality is the Oldest monotheistic religion and the newest at the same time it preaches what is in the old scriptures (Sohofi Al Oula, Sohofi Ibrahima Oua Moussa) Islam came back with Mohammad PBUH because most of the followers of the first scriptures went astray and deviated from the right path.

The world's oldest monotheistic religion is Zoroastrianism. It is not a Abrahamic religion, but is widely accepted as strongly influencing all Abrahamic religions that came after. It believes in Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (Humata Hukata Hvrashta) and its followers live by these simple universal tenets to this day. The "right path" you allude to.

In other words, Islam have this ability of coming back all the time, call it self preservation or else, it has this natural ability. It is a state of mind in tune with nature and not all Muslims could or have achieved it, it is a very difficult path to enlightenment, which is the ultimate goal of any educated person. there are n other paths to this state but to understand nature and its creator. To see the symmetry of the laws of nature, their harmony and beauty, is to understand nature from the microcosmic to the macrocosmic forms. To live in harmony with nature demands a huge effort nowadays; it is not easy to meditate on anything (let alone nature) when you are constantly bombarded by artificial stimuli.

Speaking of being one with nature, no major world religion is more one with nature than Hinduism. Or Zoroastrianism and its concepts of the 4 elements - Earth, Water, Air, Fire.

Islam on the other hand forbids the depiction of any natural form. How is Islam one with nature then? I am curious to know. Educate me.

There are no conflicts in nature, the laws are immutable, till humans or the majority of humans achieve this understanding, conflict will persist.

There is ALWAYS conflict in nature. The cycle of energy. Yin and Yang. Good and Evil. The ebb and flow of seasons. The hunter and the hunted. Youth versus wisdom. The cosmic balance os opposing forces. Every religion speaks about it. Every religion has its own interpretation of the right path. Some of the universal laws are the same all over. Not surprising since they were written and modified and followed by Man.

Buddhists "worship" Buddha because he attained this same state of mind I am talking about...

Every religion has its own version of divine enlightenment. Even those not yet a century old.

Others also talk about it in their religions, but no clear cut explanation is given or in the view...

Is that you view or is it Islam's view?

So all this Hindu vs Muslim is a product of ignorance, the number one enemy of humanity, this conflict and others deliberately set or out of ignorance are another proof of arrogance and ignorance of the same people who sat up others in conflict to suite there own ignorant agendas.

The number one enemity of humanity is intolerance.

By and large, newer religions that actively convert to grow inorganically are more intolerant than older established faiths.

It is the cycle of evolution I was talking to you about on another thread.

A cycle all religions go through. In some form or the other.

Please elaborate this, While US asking INDIA to support the war against Afganisthan(A Islamic country) INDIA denied publicly, where as Pakisthan help US to Invade Afaganisthan. Now tell me India is friend or foe for Islam.;)

P.S- India also condemn the attack on Iraq, While NATO attacking Iraq (Which include a Islamic country)

Please elaborate this.

P.S- India also condemn the attack on Iraq, While NATO attacking Iraq (Which include a Islamic country)

Turkey denied access of US troops to Iraq, never participated in Iraq war. Only fight was that Turkish army invaded northern Iraq to crush PKK rebels in 2008.

Friend? Foe?

India missed being a prt of OIC by a whisker. Yes Pakistan has so far been successful in keeping India out of the OIC but as the world's third largest Muslim population country, India deserves to be a part of the OIC.

...and I'm not sure for how long Pakistan will be able to keep us from the OIC given the increasing economic stature India is acquiring with time?

Dying to be part of 'Muslim World'. In the same time killing the Muslim population of your's in 'riots' after 'riots' since 1947. What Hypocracy. Back to the topic, Indians have a strong grudge against Islam and Muslims and India surely is a Foe, getting benifeted in the same time by posturing (bluffing) the other way around on State Level. One of the reasons of their grudge against Islam is A Thousand Years Muslim Rule Over India.

This is the Truth regardless of what Indians propogate.

Back
Top Bottom