What's new

India is a friend or foe of the Muslim world

That is part of the right path not the state of mind of the right path.

Per you or Islam?

Islam forbids the worship of nature

Yet you claimed Islam had first dibs on being the most integrated with nature. Which is it?

Muslims worship God alone, it does not forbid the appreciation of the beauty found in nature since it is the work of God

Yet you will not find a single depiction of that beauty found in nature you allude to in anything remotely linked to Islam. A tree. A bird. A flower. Not one text. Not one monumnet.

Yet, Islam is one with nature per you. Is it supposed to be limited only to your imagination?

, it is so impressive that most primitive people still worship it; Earth, water, air, fire and many other forms of matter.
So Islam transcends all this and Muslims worship the Creator himself and directly.

That still does not explain how Islam is one with nature. I need to see something more substantive than your not so flowery say so .....

I am not trying to educate you...

Yes I know. You are pontificating without substance.

Educated in Islam. There is a difference. There is more to the world which you need to learn about in order to carry a meaningful debate on an international, multi-cultural, multi-religion forum. Otherwise you come across as unidimensional and evangilical in nature and content. Not something appreciated by the truly educated.

I am not being the one obstinate here. If you bring in Islam into discussions, I can as well bring in other religions of my choice. Do you have an issue with that? Are you being intolerant? Or are your carefully nurtured and protected notions feeling threatened?

And what's with you and trying to usurp the role of ancient civilizations to the tally of Islam man? First Mesopotamia (Parthian and then Persian incidentally), now Egypt? As I said above, your discourse is unidimensional and bordering on conditioned.

I'll give you the bit about symmetry. Islam loves symmetry. Its visible in a lot of your scripts and architecture.

But you have still not educated me about how Islam is one with nature. Especially when the depiction of all natural forms is taboo.

Awaiting ....

I did study most religions of the world thoroughly and with no bias before coming to my conclusions, I guess you did not study all of them since you are missing a lot of information about Islam, the Arabs and the old civilisations.
Do you lack some knowledge in geography related to history?

first of all there is no such a thing as a Muslim world . most Islamic countries are at odd with each other.

second we are not for or against any one .(case and point we enjoy good relations with Israel and Palestinians ).
we have no need for any sort of an enmity with any one . in todays scenario , i believe the Chinese will settle things diplomatically , and our other neighbor seems to be in a reconciliatory mood too . so the question of us being friends or foes does not arise.:)

I did study most religions of the world thoroughly and with no bias before coming to my conclusions, I guess you did not study all of them since you are missing a lot of information about Islam, the Arabs and the old civilisations.

Your study is yet incomplete. Maybe a different teacher or school is in order to get much needed roundness in your perspective.

On forums, you are judged by your words. Anecdotal references to bodies of research and study are unfortunately for you irrelevant.

There is a saying in Punjabi, which applies to Present day India. "Jera jittay assi oday naal"

Not bad for national interest though....

I know and Muslims are not going to win and India's not going to be with the Muslims.

I'm a little lost in this Punjabi love fest sadly, but Asim's last statement has piqued my interest.

Muslims are not going to win what? Which muslims?

India is not going to be with which muslims?

________________________________________________________________________________

Per you or Islam?

Yet you claimed Islam had first dibs on being the most integrated with nature. Which is it?

Yet you will not find a single depiction of that beauty found in nature you allude to in anything remotely linked to Islam. A tree. A bird. A flower. Not one text. Not one monumnet.

Yet, Islam is one with nature per you. Is it supposed to be limited only to your imagination?

That still does not explain how Islam is one with nature. I need to see something more substantive than your not so flowery say so .....

Yes I know. You are pontificating without substance.

You sound like a telemarketer who wants to sell a fraudulent product.
You mind is really closed, since you ask so many times the same questions, no matter how clear the answers are.
You really think you can sell your fraud, but you can not here.

You sound like a telemarketer who wants to sell a fraudulent product.
You mind is really closed, since you ask so many times the same questions, no matter how clear the answers are.
You really think you can sell your fraud, but you can not here.

You claim Islam is one with nature. Yet you cannot show me how. Except platitudes of appreciation of a forbidden fruit.

You claim Islam is the oldest monotheistic religion. Conveniently jumping the line in front of older monotheistic religions.

You claim Islam is the final light and allude to others of different faiths as primitive people.

Who are you trying to fool here with your inarticulate sophistry rooted in an ill disguised mindset?

Your study is yet incomplete. Maybe a different teacher or school is in order to get much needed roundness in your perspective.

On forums, you are judged by your words. Anecdotal references to bodies of research and study are unfortunately for you irrelevant.

Which bodies and which research, yours, and you think you are rounded in education, or you have just been instructed in some school to cote others, no brain of your own!

You claim Islam is one with nature. Yet you cannot show me how. Except platitudes of appreciation of a forbidden fruit.

You claim Islam is the oldest monotheistic religion. Conveniently jumping the line in front of older monotheistic religions.

You claim Islam is the final light and allude to others of different faiths as primitive people.

Who are you trying to fool here with your inarticulate sophistry rooted in an ill disguised mindset?

Please go eat trees, stars and galaxies, they are forbidden fruits.
I told you in the other thread that you have an anomaly or brain damage due to your environ, you seem to have a lot of grammar with no substance.
The truth hurts you badly I have noticed.

Back
Top Bottom