What's new

India is a friend or foe of the Muslim world

Go back to your taliban hideout. You will fit well among your buddies there. :coffee:

And look what avatar you have. lol. That demonstrates your ambitions very well. :azn:

Those ambitions were achieved long time ago.

I do not believe in conspiracy theories like you seem to do, without substantive evidence. As for your rants, it is your insecurity which made you resort to personal attacks.

As I said, go back to your taliban hideout. You will fit better there.:tup:
So, conspiracy became theory not reality this is by it self a conspiracy, any way @ least I believe in conspiracy reality happened and it happens wright now in my country!!! bro have you ever heard about this saying (Divide and rule), see no doubt that many countries nations didn't work hard enough to develop its self but not all of them had the opportunity to do so believe it or not some nations can't be let to work to gain same technology some one else has and this happen now I have more than an example for it!!! its the interests of some strong nations that prevent the others from gaining technology.

So, conspiracy became theory not reality this is by it self a conspiracy, any way @ least I believe in conspiracy reality happened and it happens wright now in my country!!! bro have you ever heard about this saying (Divide and rule), see no doubt that many countries nations didn't work hard enough to develop its self but not all of them had the opportunity to do so believe it or not some nations can't be let to work to gain same technology some one else has and this happen now I have more than an example for it!!! its the interests of some strong nations that prevent the others from gaining technology.

Yes that is why I said I don't believe conspiracy theories without substantive evidence. You see the Kashmir problem - When I suggested to SC that Pakistan better clean corruption and concentrate more on developing the land that it already has rather than chasing kashmir, he assumed that I am "speaking out against Kashmir genocide". For God;s sake if you don't develop yourself and become powerful how can you do anything? Will slogans help, No. These people don'tunderstand the simple thing. They are falling for the trap created by British - to keep them forever underdeveloped and fighting amongst themselves - this is the "conspiracy theory" with proven evidence which these people do not understand and fall prey to time and again.

Consider it this way: Is pakistan held back from cleaning its corrupt leaders? no, it is because the people are too lazy or sedated to do anything to change their situation. And indeed "God does not change the state of people who do not change themselves" -Quran.

Yes that is why I said I don't believe conspiracy theories without substantive evidence. You see the Kashmir problem - When I suggested to SC that Pakistan better clean corruption and concentrate more on developing the land that it already has rather than chasing kashmir, he assumed that I am "speaking out against Kashmir genocide". For God;s sake if you don't develop yourself and become powerful how can you do anything? Will slogans help, No. These people don'tunderstand the simple thing. They are falling for the trap created by British - to keep them forever underdeveloped and fighting amongst themselves - this is the "conspiracy theory" with proven evidence which these people do not understand and fall prey to time and again.

Consider it this way: Is pakistan held back from cleaning its corrupt leaders? no, it is because the people are too lazy or sedated to do anything to change their situation. And indeed "God does not change the state of people who do not change themselves" -Quran.

I agree with you on the koranic verse, and this is what I said: "It is cleaning itself from the inside out.
It is the best thing to do if you want to progress, it is to deal with your personal problems first, assessing them and fixing them. If you do not understand this, than you can not understand what is going on."
"It" means the Muslim Ummah in general, Pakistan is not an exception.
Meaning , cleaning themselves from sins, corruption, laziness and more, but you got me wrong and wished that Pakistanis do not think like that, now you turn back and say the exact same thing I was trying to explain to you! do you have a difficulty in saying you are right to some one and continue on by providing more explanations.
Because arguing for the sake of arguing is against all civilised discussion process and forbidden in Islam, in a face to face situation it will bring animosity and bad feelings, so the consequences are very negative.
In this place -a public forum- we try to have constructive discussions even with ones with anti-islamic views.

Back
Top Bottom