What's new

India is a friend or foe of the Muslim world

Pritam it was actually Bangladeshi Hindus who had mostly borne the brute of Pakistani onslaught athough many Bangla Muslim intellgistia were also killed. This is very well proved by the fact that of 10 million people ,90% people who fled to India were Hindus. Hindu women were raped infront on their families by PA. Muslim were largely sparred by Pakistan in Bangladesh that's the reason Bangladesh still has warm feeling about Pakistan. Go to Bangladesh Defence section is you got any doubts.

You're highly ill-informed my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pritam it was actually Bangladeshi Hindus who had mostly borne the brute of Pakistani onslaught athough many Bangla Muslim intellgistia were also killed. This is very well proved by the fact that of 10 million people ,90% people who fled to India were Hindus. Hindu women were raped infront on their families by PA. Muslim were largely sparred by Pakistan in Bangladesh that's the reason Bangladesh still has warm feeling about Pakistan. Go to Bangladesh Defence section is you got any doubts.

Not really true.

It is correct that the West Pakistanis and PA tried to make it a Hindu Muslim issue to take away attention from the real issues: the alienation of the Bengali majority from the West Pakistani regime.

But once the crackdown started in full swing, nobody was spared. Hindus were disproportionately attacked but the Bengalis were targeted as a race.

Not really true.

It is correct that the West Pakistanis and PA tried to make it a Hindu Muslim issue to take away attention from the real issues: the alienation of the Bengali majority from the West Pakistani regime.

But once the crackdown started in full swing, nobody was spared. Hindus were disproportionately attacked but the Bengalis were targeted as a race.

“…… we were told to kill the hindus and Kafirs (non-believer in God). One day in June, we cordoned a village and were ordered to kill the Kafirs in that area. We found all the village women reciting from the Holy Quran, and the men holding special congregational prayers seeking God’s mercy. But they were unlucky. Our commanding officer ordered us not to waste any time.”
Bangladesh Genocide Archive

90% of people who fled Bangladesh were Hindus and this is well documented.

Muslims are a community defined by their religion. All other identity exist , but its religious identity that prevails above else ans that what is expected from you once you became an adherent of Islam.

Muslims are normal people as long as the discourses isn't religious . When it comes to religion, logic simply gives way to fundamentalism.Okay ,muslims are emotional people ,run by sentiments rather than sense. I don't saY muslims aren't sensible ,but in battle of sense and sentiments ,its sentiments that prevails.

since Sentiments culturally plays an important role , Muslims tend to demonstrate extreme behavior and contradiction.
E,g on one hand you would have the most loyal friend as muslim and on the other hand you most treacherous friend could also be a Muslim.

They were worshipping Allah Before Islam, they have been worshipping Allah after Islam.

Allah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have you ever asked yourself: why did Prophet Muhammed have a father named Abd-Allah? Meaning Slave of Allah.

Allah just means God in arabic and stems from Aramaic. Islam was spread through Mecca and Medina through the Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) message. Before that the people of Mecca and Medina worshiped Idols, the same as Hindus today.

Muslims are a community defined by their religion. All other identity exist , but its religious identity that prevails above else ans that what is expected from you once you became an adherent of Islam.

Muslims are normal people as long as the discourses isn't religious . When it comes to religion, logic simply gives way to fundamentalism.Okay ,muslims are emotional people ,run by sentiments rather than sense. I don't saY muslims aren't sensible ,but in battle of sense and sentiments ,its sentiments that prevails.

since Sentiments culturally plays an important role , Muslims tend to demonstrate extreme behavior and contradiction.
E,g on one hand you would have the most loyal friend as muslim and on the other hand you most treacherous friend could also be a Muslim.

If it was this way they wouldn't have ruled the world for more than a millennia!
You are probably confusing Muslims with Hindus, I invite you to go to a Mosque ounce in you life time to see what inner peace is all about and good sense rather than emotions will prevail in your life.

All Humans are full of emotions, have a look at this thread and the whole forum!
They are very few who are talking good sense rather than emotion, and this is an international forum!

It just depends how treacherous you are to others.

I can neatly divide my life to date into two equal halves.

Growing up and schooling vs college, work, and family.

I have known many muslims in that time, and I see one important change from one half to the other.

Simply put, for reasons I am not qualified to comment upon, and which I cannot actually explain, the lower socio-economic class Muslims did not put much emphasis on education.

And that cycle perpetuated itself from generation to generation. And it was gender equal for the most part - give or take a year or two extra for the boy.

But I see that changing now.

If this boosts your ego a little bit more than it is fine, otherwise every balloon has only a certain capacity, so be careful not to have an emotional implosion.

Allah just means God in arabic and stems from Aramaic. Islam was spread through Mecca and Medina through the Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) message. Before that the people of Mecca and Medina worshiped Idols, the same as Hindus today.

Allah was one of the many gods of pre Islamic Arabs. The moon god.

The pre Islamic Arabs were much more enlightened and liberal than post Islamic. Any objective observer can see this.

You don't have any idea of the various strains of the high Hindu philosophy. You know only hate. You are programmed for that, so not really your fault as an individual.

Allah was one of the many gods of pre Islamic Arabs. The moon god.

The pre Islamic Arabs were much more enlightened and liberal than post Islamic. Any objective observer can see this.

You don't have any idea of the various strains of the high Hindu philosophy. You know only hate. You are programmed for that, so not really your fault as an individual.

So, you are giving this forum a formal proof that you are living in and cherish Ignorance.

Allah was among the three deities forefathers of Prophet Muhammad worshiped.

Prophet Muhammad's fahter's name was Abdullah meant the “slave of Allah ".

Prophet Muhammad later declared Allah as the only true god and rejected the rest.

Allah was among the three deities forefathers of Prophet Muhammad worshiped.

Prophet Muhammad's fahter's name was Abdullah meant the “slave of Allah ".

Prophet Muhammad later declared Allah as the only true god and rejected the rest.

Any proof that Allah was one of 3 dieties or you just saying BS?

If this boosts your ego a little bit more than it is fine, otherwise every balloon has only a certain capacity, so be careful not to have an emotional implosion.

You are knocking on a door that is permanently closed to you.

India is friend of Muslim world
India.gif

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom