What's new

India is a democracy

USSR was also on China's side until the split and we were never in their military pact,just a support.

Oh, so you posted this useless thread just pity my country so that you can feel better about yourself? Interesting :lol:
This thread was not at all aimed at your country. You just jumped the gun and cleaning others wounds :lol:

My point is why are you opening up such a useless thread? Just to take pity on others? This is not how things are supposed to go on PDF.
Then how it is supposed to go? clean others wounds :lol:

I have been educated in over five countries over my childhood. And BD generally has a good secondary education system.
No offence meant, only ans to your meaningless comment :lol:

It was you who had the very intention to troll/flame, and that is by opening such a pointless topic.
Yes, that is main reason behind the thread.

To show people like you, what real democracy means :lol:

Everyone knows that India is a democracy (although, not a full democracy). But does that mean it automatically becomes better than it's neighbors? Not necessarily from a holistic point of view.

When you say full democracy, that itself shows ur education in 5 countires :rofl:

Now shut-up, India is a democracy

For all my fellow PDF members (original, fake masked members), my only answer to all your ****** hatred threads against India and its progress is... India is a democratic country.. where the nation belongs to its citizens.

May be you can beat tour chests on your development, growth, technology and other BS stuff. But remember, this one word DEMOCRACY.

So, if you still want to continue your hatred against us and try to show where we are behind, please Send me a PM and I will give more information than Google.

Dont waste your time in "google"ing about places where India is lagging behind, instead "Google" how great the word "DEMOCRACY" means.

Some of us are fooled by our governments by show development, expressways, technology, WMDs, double digit GDP underground stuff etc.. but you have to realize that you are a nothing more than a slave in your own country.

So called super powers administration crushed down student agitations :frown:, kills its own citizens :angry: warns media of dire consequences if "REAL" news is broadcasted, in this environment people never knew what "FREEDOM" is meant to be.

Come to INDIA and we will show you the practical meaning of "FREEDOM". :yahoo:

In my previous company, one of colleague visited Bangalore from Shanghai. She spent a week with me in the project.

On the eve of her departure, she said "India is way behind China in infrastructure", there is a lot of catching to do.. I just said, yes, and not a word more came out from my mouth. (Because, it is like "Athidi devo bhava", Guest is equal to god"...)

However, just before the check-in she said, you are lucky, and I asked, why.. she said you have REAL freedom here, to which I smiled and said you are welcome to and can settle down in Bangalore... :welcome:

That's our country, that's India. :tup:

From now onwards, for every thread you post with a evil eye on India, my answer is this. :cool:

Have a nice day...!!!

I am from India ok, India is rightly called by Arundhati Roy as an Upper caste(mainly Brahmin) run corporate satellite state of america.

Götterdämmerung;2317136 said:
I'm from a democratic country. India is far from it, no matter how you look at it.

its a pefect example of oligarchy - a combination of Corporate, Buerueocrat and corrupt lawyer run nation. Anyway a country which has the caste system in place you cannot call it a democracy.

its a pefect example of oligarchy - a combination of Corporate, Buerueocrat and corrupt lawyer run nation. Anyway a country which has the caste system in place you cannot call it a democracy.

Even our democracy is in danger of being hijacked by large corporations. People are frustrated that many laws have been passed to enrich the rich, like the last bailout for the banks. But at least we don't have the social problems like starvation, huge gender inequality, shody education and health system and caste system. There are still lots to improve. But India bragging with democracy is giving democracy a bad name.

Götterdämmerung;2317136 said:
I'm from a democratic country. India is far from it, no matter how you look at it.

Look whos talking :rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

You need to be big enough to have issues such as India.

And, moreover, no other country in the world is as diverse as India :tup:

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

The EU with over 500 million people is big enough to be compared to India. And we also are very diverse with 23 official national languages and hundreds of local dialects. And still our social problems are far from the ones you guys have.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall; this will be the fate of india.

Götterdämmerung;2317238 said:
Even our democracy is in danger of being hijacked by large corporations. People are frustrated that many laws have been passed to enrich the rich, like the last bailout for the banks. But at least we don't have the social problems like starvation, huge gender inequality, shody education and health system and caste system. There are still lots to improve. But India bragging with democracy is giving democracy a bad name.

Aren't u confusing a developing nation with a democratic one??

Back
Top Bottom