What's new

India is a democracy

It is to prevent the large urban cities to be overpopulated by the rural people, since China is a not developed nation where its rural people are not as rich as the urban people.

We simply don't have any choice. :coffee:

But the law is flawed, why shouldn't a person enriching economy of Shanghai or Beijing has right to get his children taught in schools of same cities but bear an extra burden to send them to schools in his native village. Whole world calls Hukou System as China's own Apartheid Law.

It is to prevent the large urban cities to be overpopulated by the rural people, since China is a not developed nation where its rural people are not as rich as the urban people.

We simply don't have any choice. :coffee:
Ultimately, China needs time to build up and expand more urban infrastructure to alleviate overcrowding and time to create enough jobs for the new people coming in.

But the law is flawed, why shouldn't a person enriching economy of Shanghai or Beijing has right to get his children taught in schools of same cities but bear an extra burden to send them to schools in his native village. Whole world calls Hukou System as China's own Apartheid Law.

As i said, the public resources are limited, you cannot fulfill everyone's need.

The only way is to develop rural areas, so the rural people will eventually stop moving into the urban areas.

Joke of the day LOL :rofl:

If that is true then why don't we just say all dogs have democracy? since like their Indian counterparts, they are free to defecate anywhere they want. That is total freedom, is that the "pure" democracy you speak of? If so, then you are absolutely right about being the purest democracy in the world.

u dont have any clue man,u r born with a cccp **** in ur mouth,i am a free as ****.thats why u have issues digesting anything.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

and for u all defecating in the fields at 5 am in the fresh air in a village is the most awesome thing in the world.

How do you even compare the two? Where more than half the entire Indian population uses the country as an open toilet, nothing remotely close to that happens in China. Where China has some of the worlds highest ranking schools, India has none.

:disagree:

india has enough people in the usa doing great research as much as china.

u dont have any clue man,u r born with a cccp **** in ur mouth,i am a free as ****.thats why u have issues digesting anything.

You may not have true democratic freedom, but you are free to be mad. Be mad at your leaders imposing a false reality onto you. Even Hong Kong has more freedom than India, but they're not even a democracy. If theres one thing I can give India credit for, is its ability to brainwash 1.2 billion Indians with it's "free" media propaganda. If North Korea followed your foot steps, then maybe we can call them "Shining North Korea"?

As i said, the public resources are limited, you cannot fulfill everyone's need.

The only way is to develop rural areas, so the rural people will eventually stop moving into the urban areas.

Yes, the difference come to perception, you think its right we think of other means, Indian law says that Every Indian has right to settle anywhere in India and avail the all facilities equally.

In your country land acquisition is an easy task for government, in India it is the toughest task and delays are caused in projects because of that only. If we would have land acquisition laws like China, we also had no problem in fast executing the projects. You may heard of of End of 34 years communist rule in West Bengal because of their faulty land acquisition programs.

That's why we have reservations about China's economic boom.

You may not have true democratic freedom, but you are free to be mad. Be mad at your leaders imposing a false reality onto you. Even Hong Kong has more freedom than India, but they're not even a democracy. If theres one thing I can give India credit for, is its ability to brainwash 1.2 billion Indians with it's "free" media propaganda. If North Korea followed your foot steps, then maybe we can call them "Shining North Korea"?

i repeat again,u have not been here and even if u come here and find out for yourself u ll never figure out.u can give ur cccp opinions from anywhere but they matter squat,bollocks thats all.

now get back under your table and finish the business that u were born for.

Bludgeon said:
Shut up as in? You are preaching democracy and telling everyone to shut up? That's a violation of freedom of speech.
It's either you are trying to be smart, or you are just plain dumb.
your frustration is showing here buddy, nobody posts thread about BD, so you come into other threads and troll :rofl: pity you BD people

Bludgeon said:
You know there's a wise Japanese saying."If you assume that you know and understand everything, then you are misinformed."
Exactly, to describe a BD like you :lol:

Bludgeon said:
Jeez...I don't know. Slave of our own countries? Everyone has a right to be patriotic for his own country. And I have witnessed many who have made great sacrifices for their country and society. That even includes democratic nations.

Dont know why you are replying to the thread which you are not suppossed to? Was knowing, that BD has a democracy, I'm a wrong??

Bludgeon said:
If it's the South Asian version, don't bother replying.
Nobody asked you to :rofl:

Bludgeon said:
Does it take a genius to figure that one out? There is no need to lecture about that.
Crazy, you dont know the defnition of statement and a lecture :lol: yeah, can understand the BD school standards :lol:

Bludgeon said:
Democracy is the best thing. But it does not necessarily guarantee prosperity. The examples are plenty. There is still corruption and grinding poverty in the country. It is that respect and honoring the work of the nation's citizens that partly matters, be it a democracy or a dictatorship.

Why dont you advise your BD govt to go to dictatorship, if democracy isnt helping you

Bludgeon said:
And I realized just how pointless this thread of yours is.
yes, WTH you jumped in to troll with your half knowledge?

troll_thread.jpg

your frustration is showing here buddy, nobody posts thread about BD, so you come into other threads and troll :rofl: pity you BD people

Oh, so you posted this useless thread just pity my country so that you can feel better about yourself? Interesting :lol:

Exactly, to describe a BD like you :lol:

Dumb.

Dont know why you are replying to the thread which you are not suppossed to? Was knowing, that BD has a democracy, I'm a wrong??

Yeah, nice English.

BD is a hybrid regime.

My point is why are you opening up such a useless thread? Just to take pity on others? This is not how things are supposed to go on PDF.

Crazy, you dont know the defnition of statement and a lecture :lol: yeah, can understand the BD school standards :lol:

My foot.

I have been educated in over five countries over my childhood. And BD generally has a good secondary education system.

Why dont you advise your BD govt to go to dictatorship, if democracy isnt helping you

Part of the thanks go to you geniuses, it already is :rofl:

yes, WTH you jumped in to troll with your half knowledge?

It was you who had the very intention to troll/flame, and that is by opening such a pointless topic.

Everyone knows that India is a democracy (although, not a full democracy). But does that mean it automatically becomes better than it's neighbors? Not necessarily from a holistic point of view.

Back
Top Bottom