What's new

India is a democracy

CorporateAffairs

Reaction score
Country
India
Now shut-up, India is a democracy

For all my fellow PDF members (original, fake masked members), my only answer to all your ****** hatred threads against India and its progress is... India is a democratic country.. where the nation belongs to its citizens.

May be you can beat tour chests on your development, growth, technology and other BS stuff. But remember, this one word DEMOCRACY.

So, if you still want to continue your hatred against us and try to show where we are behind, please Send me a PM and I will give more information than Google.

Dont waste your time in "google"ing about places where India is lagging behind, instead "Google" how great the word "DEMOCRACY" means.

Some of us are fooled by our governments by show development, expressways, technology, WMDs, double digit GDP underground stuff etc.. but you have to realize that you are a nothing more than a slave in your own country.

So called super powers administration crushed down student agitations :frown:, kills its own citizens :angry: warns media of dire consequences if "REAL" news is broadcasted, in this environment people never knew what "FREEDOM" is meant to be.

Come to INDIA and we will show you the practical meaning of "FREEDOM". :yahoo:

In my previous company, one of colleague visited Bangalore from Shanghai. She spent a week with me in the project.

On the eve of her departure, she said "India is way behind China in infrastructure", there is a lot of catching to do.. I just said, yes, and not a word more came out from my mouth. (Because, it is like "Athidi devo bhava", Guest is equal to god"...)

However, just before the check-in she said, you are lucky, and I asked, why.. she said you have REAL freedom here, to which I smiled and said you are welcome to and can settle down in Bangalore... :welcome:

That's our country, that's India. :tup:

From now onwards, for every thread you post with a evil eye on India, my answer is this. :cool:

Have a nice day...!!!

Well cupcake, as a "shining democracy", you should stop occupying Jammu & Kashmir and China's South Tibet. Such behavior is undemocratic for India.

If ur flags are for real, then...

Kashmir is an integral part of India, kashmiris have democratically elected government there.

FYI. The chief minister of Kashmir has full support our media, even if he is going against IA. Can you imagine this anywhere in the world?

Indian media gives full coverage to Kashmir CM and his views, nowhere in the world this happens.

The second part of your Q is baseless...

Having said that, plz dont try to toll in here, what the heck is the topic and what have u posted

Democracy & Freedom, I think it depends on the person.
If Indian members like to discuss about Indian system, democracy and Freedom, I here for polite discussion.

Yeah - Only IoK is sufficient for me to see incredibly practical meaning of incredible FREEDOM of shinny democrazy

i believe one man will disagree with u, the chief minister of J&K, whom the people of very same J&K put in charge, hence, his voice is people's voice, u can troll all u want but it makes no difference.......

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

That's lies and false claims.

troll all u want.......

Yeah, the Armed Forces Special powers act says it all i believe.

Media sources constantly bash the government, just look at GEO for a day and you will get the idea. People still protest.

BTW, an absolutely pointless and troll thread.

Back
Top Bottom