What's new

India Invites applications for Citizenship from Non Muslim Refugees

We are not , we are just helping out poor Minorities from pakistan afghanistan and bangladesh who have run away from your atrocities and taken shelter in 13 Indian districts.
If you want to take our minorities, fine by me, but don't try to impose your ideas on us and pushing your minorities towards us, no matter if they are Muslims or not.

P.s I would be one of those "minority" in Pakistan, and I know there are problems there but still I would never go to the shithole that is India.

If you want to take our minorities, fine by me, but don't try to impose your ideas on us and pushing your minorities towards us, no matter if they are Muslims or not.

Exactly, that is the reason they are running away,

We are just providing citizenship to minorities of these 3 countries and we will deport all illegal immigrants from our country.

Pakistan , country created for Muslims, can take care of all Muslims. Whats so big issue about it.

Or will Pakistan invite non muslims for citizenship?
Don't worry we will take care of all the Muslims in India but creating another Pakistan

Pakistan , country created for Muslims, can take care of all Muslims. Whats so big issue about it.

Or will Pakistan invite non muslims for citizenship?
That was a one time only offer. Now they can live like dalits, or make thier own Pakistan like our forefathers did.

Muslims took their share of land , East and West Pakistan. Indian Muslims can get back to Sanatan Dharma. Its Hibdustan. They can become Hindus Again.
Nonsense. India is a secular land for people of all faiths. It's official name in Sanskrit is Bharat, not Hindustan. People wanting a country for Hindus should go to Surinam or something.
Who wants to live in that shit hole? If you have a fetish for open defecation or bath yourself in cow urine, then India would be a paradise.
That would explain the 100,000 Chinese refugees in India.

Who wants to live in that shit hole? If you have a fetish for open defecation or bath yourself in cow urine, then India would be a paradise.
Can you tell that to Rohingyas ? and Bangladeshis ?
We will be doing them a good service by deporting them to their glorious land of Myanmar and Bangladesh where they can have rivers of milk and honey.

Muslims took their share of land , East and West Pakistan. Indian Muslims can get back to Sanatan Dharma. Its Hibdustan. They can become Hindus Again.
Not surprised u would say that...ur duplicitous nature was always apparent to Jinnah and the likes then. This is why they didn't buy into "secular united India" and the Muslims who also understood this got Pakistan.

The Muslims who believed in Congress' "secular India" stayed with India bcuz ur ancestors sold them that dream. Of course u have no character nor honor...so u and many other RSS types are now going back on ur words..
...but Pakistan isn't urs to command. U want Indian Muslims out...it's gonna have to be another partition. Hope u r ready :pop:

What about indigenous Hindus who peacefully converted to Islam out of free will and who aren't going to revert?

Indians have freedom to either being dumped into Ganges or getting half burned without enough wood

Freedom to choose Gomutra Orange flavor Corona vaccine or Gomutra Pineapple flavor Corona vaccine. Land of the free!
1622238280361.png

Back
Top Bottom