What's new

India Invites applications for Citizenship from Non Muslim Refugees

Indian Constitution and Indian laws will play out. We are now working to make it a popular tourist destination in the like of Maldives. Some Laws will get modified to make it attractive to tourist..like Goa.

It's already quite popular after US invaded it couple of months ago.

Your fathers sought a country for all muslims and with nexus of Colonial rulers got land more than proportinate muslim population...

So what is left is for non-muslim. Hindus comprise 80% plus during independence.

Muslims of India remained in a Hindu Country. They need to always respect the Hindu way of liviing...also because their ancestors were Hindus...
Logic is always simple, but ground reality and history always contradict the logic.

land of the cow piss and cow dung :rofl:

And human dung too.

They shit and poop all over. And not into toilets either.
Indians are so proud of that as well.

And while Indian girls go shitting, Indian scums will go raping.

And human dung too.

They shit and poop all over. And not into toilets either.
Indians are so proud of that as well.

And while Indian girls go shitting, Indian scums will go raping.

disgusting picture, indians scum rape their girls when they shitting

good
let's see how many non muslims of Pakistan and Bangladesh apply for citizenship of superpower india.

There must be a better future for anyone to move to another nation whether it is economics, personal reasons, and/or religious issues. India has nothing to offer which is what many Hindus from Pakistan found out the hard way.

As long as they give primacy to Indian Constitution and Nation and laws over any other mumbo jumbo, indigenous or foreign, they have the Citizenship. Nation first over Umma Chumma....Chinese Style.
:rofl: :rofl: So Mumbo jumbo includes worshipping cows, idols, drinking gaud mutra, linga worshipping, rat and monkey worshipping etc? That means 600 millions aren't going to qualify for citizenship. What is going to happen to them , are you going to create a new state for them?

Why should they hand out citizenship to all Muslims? Do we hand out citizenships to Arabs because they are Muslims?
Yeah, same way don't look towards India to hand out Indian citizenship to muslims when there own are not ready to accept them..

You do not seems to be educated in either contemporay history nor Civics. Do you know how Constitution was framed in India and or Pakistan. Which year we became republic respectively? Do you have basic sense of law on the basis your country was framed.

I bet you have no clue. You may be good at yiur mumbo zumbo but when academic issues are being discussed and when you have no clue on the subject, learn to read / listen and keep your mouth shut.
A random guy on the internet questioning my education level while he says "mumbo zumbo"...the word is "mumbo jumbo".

As for the rest of this discussion...I'm not interested in establishing my credentials here nor do I have anything to prove to a nobody like u. The main point was that stop bringing Pakistan in ur discussions as far as Indian Muslims are concerned bcuz Pakistan is for Pakistanis. I have made that amply clear...now stop quoting me.

Muslims took their share of land , East and West Pakistan. Indian Muslims can get back to Sanatan Dharma. Its Hibdustan. They can become Hindus Again.

What caste would they belong to when they become Hindus?

Brahmins or Dalits??

@Capt. Karnage Dekh lay, yeh hota hai master stroke. An old tactic needed to create a new diversion. Abb shro ho jai ga hindu-muslim. Aur tum logoon ki awam truck ki bati k peechay bhagay gi.

As I said before modi isn't going anywhere for the next 10 years. But sanu ki, lagay raho....

this is for all oppressed non muslims living in pak, afghanistanand bangladesh , they will get asylum in india . what is your problem ? you give citizenship to your brothers biharis and rohangias . who is stopping you ?
What caste would they belong to when they become Hindus?

Brahmins or Dalits??

there is no caste in sanatan dharma , all are hindu arya vir .

Back
Top Bottom