What's new

India Invites applications for Citizenship from Non Muslim Refugees

As long as muslims are there in india, modi will win.
The scars of invasions, destruction of temples, partition, kashmir, killing of innocents by muslim terrorists are hard to erase.
What timeline of enmity are u guys following? Just curious...
...bcuz most recently it was the British that pillaged India and killed hundreds of thousands...so if u r gonna go correcting history...chronologically they would be first...
...why skip them and go directly to Muslims? Oh right I forgot...they have Gori Chamri that u guys bow down to.

good
let's see how many non muslims of Pakistan and Bangladesh apply for citizenship of superpower india.

Pakistan , country created for Muslims, can take care of all Muslims. Whats so big issue about it.

Or will Pakistan invite non muslims for citizenship?

Arabs dont even give there citizenship to muslims from other nations. These people are only there to preach but never follow it themselves... Rohingya muslims is one more example...

Don't care what it says...don't care if India is heaven. If non Muslims of India's neighbors wanna leave and go to India at India's invitation...that's their choice...again I don't care.

What I do care about...and why I replied to u...is u freelancing Pakistan as the land for the subcontinent's Muslims(including Indian Muslims). Pakistan is for Pakistanis and that's that. It is not urs to hand out...to the subcontinent's Muslims...get that through ur head.

P.S. I didn't really care to fact check whatever it is u r stating about Indian constitution...but it sounds like some "WhatsApp University" crap.

You do not seems to be educated in either contemporay history nor Civics. Do you know how Constitution was framed in India and or Pakistan. Which year we became republic respectively? Do you have basic sense of law on the basis your country was framed.

I bet you have no clue. You may be good at yiur mumbo zumbo but when academic issues are being discussed and when you have no clue on the subject, learn to read / listen and keep your mouth shut.

Pakistan , country created for Muslims, can take care of all Muslims. Whats so big issue about it.

Or will Pakistan invite non muslims for citizenship?
So, India is created for non-Muslims?

You do not seems to be educated in either contemporay history nor Civics. Do you know how Constitution was framed in India and or Pakistan. Which year we became republic respectively? Do you have basic sense of law on the basis your country was framed.

I bet you have no clue. You may be good at yiur mumbo zumbo but when academic issues are being discussed and when you have no clue on the subject, learn to read / listen and keep your mouth shut.

The amendments in 2019 are unconstitutional even by Indian constitution. That is why multiple amendments were pushed to reign in the exclusivity mentioned in OP.

Will India sell its islands to the newcomers?

The amendments in 2019 are unconstitutional even by Indian constitution. That is why multiple amendments were pushed to reign in the exclusivity mentioned in OP.

Will India sell its islands to the newcomers?

Who is selling you these jhal muri.... before you spread your ignorance try grasp the subject.

Who is selling you these jhal muri.... before you spread your ignorance try grasp the subject.

I asked a simple question.

The Muslim lands on those islands. Who else than Hindus would get to buy them with this new law.

So, India is created for non-Muslims?

Your fathers sought a country for all muslims and with nexus of Colonial rulers got land more than proportinate muslim population...

So what is left is for non-muslim. Hindus comprise 80% plus during independence.

Muslims of India remained in a Hindu Country. They need to always respect the Hindu way of liviing...also because their ancestors were Hindus...

Arabs dont even give there citizenship to muslims from other nations.

Why should they hand out citizenship to all Muslims? Do we hand out citizenships to Arabs because they are Muslims?

Care to explain your query. Honestly did not got your query.

The Lakshadweep islands.

That's prime real estate. Will Hindus enjoy preference or will all non muslims be considered constitutionally equal?

The Lakshadweep islands.

That's prime real estate. Will Hindus enjoy preference or will all non muslims be considered constitutionally equal?

Indian Constitution and Indian laws will play out. We are now working to make it a popular tourist destination in the like of Maldives. Some Laws will get modified to make it attractive to tourist..like Goa.

Back
Top Bottom