What's new

India invited china, no invitation to pakistan for President's Fleet Revie

Status
Not open for further replies.
When India doesn't get invited to the Afghan conference in Turkey, it makes all the noises. When it does get invited, it thinks of it as some kind of achievement. When Pakistan does not get an invitation for President's Fleet Review from India, it is again the Indian media that is making all the noises. I doubt anyone else even cares. In all these situations, no one else is losing their sleep but India/Indians.

puss_in_boots_eyes.jpg

Please invite Pakistan cutee eyesss, pls plssss!

the only good thing in this retard thread is this pic

How is this any different from the time we didn't invite Pakistan to Aero India ?

When India doesn't get invited to the Afghan conference in Turkey, it makes all the noises. When it does get invited, it thinks of it as some kind of achievement. When Pakistan does not get an invitation for President's Fleet Review from India, it is again the Indian media that is making all the noises. I doubt anyone else even cares. In all these situations, no one else is losing their sleep but India/Indians.
It's around 2:45am in your location(New Jersey),so it's not us loosing sleep.:rofl:

No invitation to Us-
No invite to France-
No invite to Russia-

But No invite to Pakistan made sensational headlines-

china nai ayega kyunki humne uske all bhader frnd pakistan ko nai bulaya..

haha what a sensational headline-

india didn't invite Pakistan- i feel terrible- i was so looking forward to this- i even made a party hat for this :(-
So sad,my sympathies are with you.:)

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

puss_in_boots_eyes.jpg

Please invite Pakistan cutee eyesss, pls plssss!
I think the GOI should invited them..looks like the Pakistanis have suffered a mass heart attack after coming across this news.

The thread OP has started this thread after editing the title.
Next time this happens.. he will be banned for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom