What's new

India invited china, no invitation to pakistan for President's Fleet Revie

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it for Crash exercise again on see view ???

haha what a sensational headline-

india didn't invite Pakistan- i feel terrible- i was so looking forward to this- i even made a party hat for this :(-

Oh lord looks we are going to be loosing big time sleep :whistle: now that we are going to be missing out on the biggest event of the year lolz hahaha plzzz hahahaaha:lol::rofl::cheesy:

see what rubbish our PM is talking i doubth he could ans this
views

LOL.....I think no one was expecting that pakistan will be invited.

Looks like OP have learned this from windjammer and likes...:D

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

btw....Is there going to be any live telecast on TV?

Everyone likes to lump Pakistan and China in the same pot but in reality they are chalk and cheese. There are a whole number of reasons why the IN didn't invite Pakistan but did China (such decisions btw aren't taken by military leaders but diplomats and politicians). India didn't invite US either but why isn't this reported?

Let's not forget IN has faced actual combat with PN on top of all above.

As if Pakistan would invite India in anything as such..and Inviting China is still foolish as all the assesment made will then be shared with Pakistan...for India.its lose-lose..ha ha ha..

As if Pakistan would invite India in anything as such..and Inviting China is still foolish as all the assesment made will then be shared with Pakistan...for India.its lose-lose..ha ha ha..

Hahaha, do you really think the IN is going to show anything classified in this event? Pakistan doesn't need a debrief from China, they can look at the pictures online for themselves! This is purely a cermional event nothing more. Not a war game, not a test bed. Not much different to republic day which is TELEVISED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom