What's new

INDIA INCREASINGLY WARY OF RISING RUSSIA-PAKISTAN TIES

But nobody takes seriously TTP, BLA, ISIS, Hakkani, JUD, HUM in pakistan.

I'm talking on political level. Wtf are you bringing these in for lol. These aren't even a threat apart from Isis which can be easily handled.[/QUOTE]

THIS IS WHAT I AM SAYING ALL THE ABOVE INCLUDING ISIS ARE NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY IN PAKISTAN BECAUSE PAKISTAN IS THE GREATEST MARTIAL NATION ON THE FACE OF EARTH.[/QUOTE]

Ok whatever you say lol.

I'm talking on political level. Wtf are you bringing these in for lol. These aren't even a threat apart from Isis which can be easily handled.

THIS IS WHAT I AM SAYING ALL THE ABOVE INCLUDING ISIS ARE NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY IN PAKISTAN BECAUSE PAKISTAN IS THE GREATEST MARTIAL NATION ON THE FACE OF EARTH.

Ok whatever you say lol.

LOL PAKISTAN THE GREATEST MARTIAL NATION LOL.

I don't think anybody cares but India lmao. Ask Russia if you want lol.

Are you serious???

How can India and Russia can be compared with Martial Nation Pakistan.

You are doing disservice to the great nation pakistan.

Are you serious???

How can India and Russia can be compared with Martial Nation Pakistan.

You are doing disservice to the great nation pakistan.

Lmao I'm taking about who actually gives a shit of Pakistan being a martial nation. You're clueless lol.

On state level?

Pakistan has always adopted the policy of plausible deniability with regards to non-state actors emanating from Pakistan.

Strategic silence of foreign intelligence agencies does not imply a clean chit to Pakistan.

Fair point, fair point
But can you offer Russia inclusion in the.....

CHINA PAKISTAN ECONOMIC CORRIDOR

I guess not.

What does Russian inclusion in CPEC even mean? And why should it bother India? If it gives Russia economic benefit, then why not? :enjoy:

dont worry about my intellect. But can you deny that pakistan is not the greatest martial nation on earth???

I don't care if it is. I'm fine with it lol. At least we're not like freedom loving Iraq lmao.

Back
Top Bottom