What's new

India 'incomplete' without Pakistan's Sindh: BJP patriarch LK Advani

Buddy you are skating on thin ice half of Sindh has non Sindhi roots Makranis are of African origin,huge number of Sindhis are of Baloch origin including ex president of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari your definition of who is Sindhi is slightly off the mark even before its like saying a Butt or Niazi can never be Punjabi
@Musafir117 @PaklovesTurkiye @somebozo

He has a point though, Jinnah was Gujarati speaking lohana who was born in Karachi. It's not comparable to Butts who are in punjab for many generations now. Baloch decent people in Sindh make up 30-40% of sindhi speaking population and they pretty much identify as sindhi but by birth or qoum Baloch like Zardari. If you see old birth certificates there is place to fill Qoum and in that section you don't write sindhi or punjabi etc but your qoum which can be baloch, syed, kashmiri, marasi, flang ting etc

Everyone in Karachi is supposed to be karachite and may one day speak same language as mother tongue but they will have different origins.

yes about that
why is it still in ur anthem?
i mean what reference it gives?
what does it signify ?

Punjab, Sindh both are part of India- the National Anthem was written before someone thought about Pakistan-

Kashmir is theirs
GB is theirs
Sindh is theirs
Balochistan they have great sympathy for, and strive for an independent country out of it
KP & FATA is Afghanistan's

That leaves Punjab .... maybe some Sikh general will lay claim to Punjab too

Hallucinating Hindus will end up breaking their own country in this obsession with Pakistan.

KP and FATA is Afghan- Baluchistan was an independent country like Nepal-

I want my UP back in Pakistan.

Which part in UP- It is country in itself- If divided- Braj(Western UP), Rohillkhand(North Western UP), Awadh(central UP), Bundelkhand and Poorvanchal(Eastern UP) would be sizable provinces-

The whole UP. :)

Why stop at that- say whole Asia- It was my mistake asking a genuine question about your ancestory-

Virtually world has no boundaries. Couple of more generations and things will be very different. People will implement their beliefs on themselves but it won't require a whole set up like a separate country. There'll be options like we see its initial shape in Islamic/Non Islamic banking.

Old people have old memories like Mr. Advani. We respect them. But future is more bright than their memories.

He has this regret that he couldn't become PM of India- being so near the position-

He has said on record that he would have been the PM of India- had Sindh been a part of India-

Why stop at that- say whole Asia- It was my mistake asking a genuine question about your ancestory-
Not whole Asia just few provinces I can name them.
Rajasthan, Haryana, Dehli, Uttar Pardesh and some parts of Madhay Pardesh and I am giving you a genuine answer.

He is an ethnic Sindhi so its natural for him to have soft spot for Sindh

Bhai hun bhi Gujarati chaun. :cheers:
bhai bhai, Kyathi ? Kutchh, Kathiyawad ke Proper Gujarat?

good to see another Gujarati here, bhai me je kai kidhu e ma kai khotu hoi to ke.

@Zibago buddy @padamchen is another ethnic gujarati here. both of us are right wingers and love our State and Language. so i am going to sak few question to him and whole community can read his answers.

1) bhai,how do u view Jinnah ? are u proud of him because he was one of us ?

2)how do u view Gujarati Muslims ? do u consider them non-Gujaratis ? (like most of people in both india and pakistan assume)

3) whats your main Identity ? Gujarati or Indian ?
(sorry for silly question as tamil views themselves as tamil first, Punjabi view themselves as Punjabi first we view ourselves as gujarati First just like Punjabis,Marathis,Biharis,Bengalis,Tamils etc etc.)

Keep dreaming pop and keep up with those drugs in your old age lolz lmao :P

He has a point though, Jinnah was Gujarati speaking lohana who was born in Karachi. It's not comparable to Butts who are in punjab for many generations now. Baloch decent people in Sindh make up 30-40% of sindhi speaking population and they pretty much identify as sindhi but by birth or qoum Baloch like Zardari. If you see old birth certificates there is place to fill Qoum and in that section you don't write sindhi or punjabi etc but your qoum which can be baloch, syed, kashmiri, marasi, flang ting etc

Everyone in Karachi is supposed to be karachite and may one day speak same language as mother tongue but they will have different origins.

true, sindhi migrants from Pakastan will always consider them sindhi first. (just like this advani guy) same for Gujaratis.

so even Gujarati Muslims in Pakistan nowdays speaks Urdu ?:o: are they merging with Muhajir identity ?:(

When we came to Pakistan it was not Pakistan but a side empire and a strong hold to retreat.

Round about 1000 years back
doint you think you are making fun of Pakistan(and sons of soil) by calling it just a "side empire" ?

When we came to Pakistan it was not Pakistan but a side empire and a strong hold to retreat.

Round about 1000 years back

So you people migrated 1000 years back- When all kinds of invaders were raiding and occupying It at will- interesting-

doint you think you are making fun of Pakistan(and sons of soil) by calling it just a "side empire" ?

He thinks that is an achievement-

bhai bhai, Kyathi ? Kutchh, Kathiyawad ke Proper Gujarat?

good to see another Gujarati here, bhai me je kai kidhu e ma kai khotu hoi to ke.

@Zibago buddy @padamchen is another ethnic gujarati here. both of us are right wingers and love our State and Language. so i am going to sak few question to him and whole community can read his answers.

1) bhai,how do u view Jinnah ? are u proud of him because he was one of us ?

2)how do u view Gujarati Muslims ? do u consider them non-Gujaratis ? (like most of people in both india and pakistan assume)

3) whats your main Identity ? Gujarati or Indian ?
(sorry for silly question as tamil views themselves as tamil first, Punjabi view themselves as Punjabi first we view ourselves as gujarati First just like Punjabis,Marathis,Biharis,Bengalis,Tamils etc etc.)

Proper. Ardho surti, ardho bharuchi.

1) I don't like Jinnah. Not one bit. Being honest here.

2) I don't see them as Muslims but as Gujaratis. But yes, I do not appreciate their habit of somehow managing to wrangle a plot of land near the temples of all faiths and building a Masjid there. Followed by the loudspeakers. I suspect there is a plan behind it. No coincidence.

3) I am Indian man. That was not pleasant ...

Back
Top Bottom