What's new

India 'incomplete' without Pakistan's Sindh: BJP patriarch LK Advani

Bangladesh too.

I would have to agree on that one. Despite them being Muslims, we cannot forget how different we are to them and their traitor instincts. Imagine a Pakistan ruled by Sheikh Hasina.. india would've nuked us already and we would have a rank 173 military full of Bengalis and Bihari command.

I would have to agree on that one. Despite them being Muslims, we cannot forget how different we are to them and their traitor instincts. Imagine a Pakistan ruled by Sheikh Hasina.. india would've nuked us already and we would have a rank 173 military full of Bengalis and Bihari command.
Your economy and HDI index would probably in top 10 though.

Guess it depends on what people actually want, military or education.

They think India is incomplete without Pakistan, Nepal and Bhutan too lol.

You want to know who else was Sindhi?
73fd5fa38ee669506ccd599b016b1a6f.702x1000x1.jpg
Nice try but he was full Ethinic Gujarati. he was only fluent in 2 languages Englissh and Gujarati.

Correct.

Though it was Jinnah who demanded the separation of Sindh from Bombay presidency under his Fourteen Points and restored the Sindhi identity.

Souce: Fourteen Points of Jinnah
Because sindh gujarat and Maharashtra were forcibly united by british under single political union just so they can govern west india easily

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahagujarat_movement

Lol... what ever you are smoking ... you are not able to handle it man...:D
Saste nashe Overdose :lol:

To be accurate you should have said, Ghouris, the Slave Dynaty, Khiljis, Tughlaqs, and Mughals killed Hindus. The all may have acted to pursue personal likes and treated hindu majority unfairly, but no one can rule for that long about 800 years by total oppression. Hindus still remained majority in India and4 Christian remained majority in Spain where Muslims ruled for 800 years. So all talks of killing of hindus is concocted.

2 things.

1) Spanish kicked out Muslims from Spain after reconquest. And muslims were there for 100s of years and large part of mislims in spain were natives.

2) 800 or 1000 yr rule is only true for Delhi. Most of states were only under invaders for 300 40p years.

Take my state for example. It was under muslims for 400 years only despite being a frontier province. And 200+ years were ruled by tanka Muslims rajputs, Natives of gujarat.

Nice try but he was full Ethinic Gujarati. he was only fluent in 2 languages Englissh and Gujarati.

Because sindh gujarat and Maharashtra were forcibly united by british under single political union just so they can govern west india easily

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahagujarat_movement
Buddy you are skating on thin ice half of Sindh has non Sindhi roots Makranis are of African origin,huge number of Sindhis are of Baloch origin including ex president of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari your definition of who is Sindhi is slightly off the mark even before its like saying a Butt or Niazi can never be Punjabi
@Musafir117 @PaklovesTurkiye @somebozo

1. Sir, how Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, and you did not mention lower Hindu sects, are equal
Dont know Indian Republic constitution, they may be equal in the constitution only. How an RSS inspired Narendra Modi took oath of the premiership of India is such a dichotomy .

2. If you have cared to read some ME history you will know war and blood shedding has its roots in the way ME was divided as a result of sykes-picot agreent. 1st Gulf war amd 2nd gulf war still simmering.

I am not being sarcastic or accusatory, but the torture and killing in Kashmir overlooked by extreme hindu nationalism, previously massacre in Gujrat insinuated by then CM noe current PM Modi is a testament of justness of secular India and Unbiased secular Hindus. Please, let me knwo when you find one other than youraelf Arundatti Roy, tapan bose amd some other. Come on jolly good fellow, even 6 yr old beautiful children were blinded by lead pellets which are fired indiscriminately in all directions. I want to see one, just one main stream indian leader condemning it? They dont consider Kashmiris human. Kashmir is a just a piece of land which needs to be cleansed of Muslim Kashmirs.
What massacre of Gujarat?

Sir, a theocratic state is one run by a theocracy. Pakistan is not run by a theocracy. As last we heard no fundamentalist is Pakisatn's prime minister. Compare that with Gujrat and Kashmir butcher, Narendra Modi.
Again where modi butured gujaratis? He was our cM not Butcher

Buddy you are skating on thin ice half of Sindh has non Sindhi roots Makranis are of African origin,huge number of Sindhis are of Baloch origin including ex president of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari your definition of who is Sindhi is slightly off the mark even before its like saying a Butt or Niazi can never be Punjabi
@Musafir117 @PaklovesTurkiye @somebozo
Same can be said for any state. in my city 70% people are non gujaratis and gujarati language is slowly dissipating from our lands (since we are 5% of total indian population)

Friend, we have nothing in gujarat other than love for our Culture,Language and Land. 70% of state is desert barren land thats why we migrate and welcome others for business since ancient times. 33% of our dna is west asian so shoupshould we claim Arab origin ?

He himself claimed and identified as gujarati, his family is gujarati and he was only fluent in english and gujarati.

Both gandhi and jinnah used to talk with eachother in Gunarati (kathiyavadi since both were from that region).

Buddy, I am not denyingthat he created pakistan. But what i am saying is, we gujaratis are proud of him and Gandhi and patel that these 3 changed south asia completly in 1940s.

Afterall he was one of us, and even u agree that blood is thicker than water and religion....

Same can be said for any state. in my city 70% people are non gujaratis and gujarati language is slowly dissipating from our lands (since we are 5% of total indian population)

Friend, we have nothing in gujarat other than love for our Culture,Language and Land. 70% of state is desert barren land thats why we migrate and welcome others for business since ancient times. 33% of our dna is west asian so shoupshould we claim Arab origin ?

He himself claimed and identified as gujarati, his family is gujarati and he was only fluent in english and gujarati.

Both gandhi and jinnah used to talk with eachother in Gunarati (kathiyavadi since both were from that region).

Buddy, I am not denyingthat he created pakistan. But what i am saying is, we gujaratis are proud of him and Gandhi and patel that these 3 changed south asia completly in 1940s.

Afterall he was one of us, and even u agree that blood is thicker than water and religion....

Bhai hun bhi Gujarati chaun. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom