What's new

India 'incomplete' without Pakistan's Sindh: BJP patriarch LK Advani

doint you think you are making fun of Pakistan(and sons of soil) by calling it just a "side empire" ?
Boy we have ruled you before the Muslims came to India and After Muslim came to India Muslims ruled you. Fun of Pakistan we have made Pakistan with our own hands. We are not you local Ghandi. We have fought war for the freedom of Subcontinent from the British. Many of my ansosters died at KALA Pani for Killing the British. We made Pakistan for our selves and We love it.

Proper. Ardho surti, ardho bharuchi.

1) I don't like Jinnah. Not one bit. Being honest here.

2) I don't see them as Muslims but as Gujaratis. But yes, I do not appreciate their habit of somehow managing to wrangle a plot of land near the temples of all faiths and building a Masjid there. Followed by the loudspeakers. I suspect there is a plan behind it. No coincidence.

3) I am Indian man. That was not pleasant ...
hmm thats pkay...

but generally people here likes him. maybe because he was from this region Kathiyawad ?

2) yeah i agree, i also mentioned that in my post in Chinese thread. :D

3) we all are.

Boy we have ruled you before the Muslims came to India and After Muslim came to India Muslims ruled you.
first who are "you" ?

Fun of Pakistan we have made Pakistan with our own hands. We are not you local Ghandi.
no, you had our own Local Gandhi, His name is jinna Bhai. he "Founded" Pakistan.

We have fought war for the freedom of Subcontinent from the British. Many of my ansosters died at KALA Pani for Killing the British. We made Pakistan for our selves and We love it.

okay...

It's not comparable to Butts who are in punjab for many generations now
But there background is Kashmiri now they call themselves Punjabis in most cases when asked about ethnicity
1) bhai,how do u view Jinnah ? are u proud of him because he was one of us ?
I am proud of him because of the leadership role he played for us the Muslims that were part of British India in getting us a country of our own
)how do u view Gujarati Muslims
These is what comes in my mind when i think of Pakistani Gujratis
edhi.jpg
Javed-Miandad-last-ball-six-against-India-at-Sharjah.jpg
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAUHAAAAJDk2MDExM2JlLWNjZTItNDdmYS1iZWI4LThmNGY5MTVjNTU2YQ.jpg

If you wish to ask what Gujrati origin Pakistanis think of India i think the right person to ask would be Memon sahab @Areesh :D

Same can be said for any state. in my city 70% people are non gujaratis and gujarati language is slowly dissipating from our lands (since we are 5% of total indian population)
My origin is from what is now modern day Srinagar i cant speak Koshor thats no biggy when people migrate their culture slowly fades away and the local culture influences them more i cant speak Koshor but i can speak fluent pothwari and can easily understand pahari and hindko
He himself claimed and identified as gujarati, his family is gujarati and he was only fluent in english and gujarati.
He was an ethnic Gujrati but at the same time he was born and raised in Sindh that also makes him technically Sindhi

But Jinnah was Gujarati speaking not sindhi.
I think sindhi speaking and sindhi are two different terms i mean marwari speakers of that are Sindhi but they are not Sindhi speakers same case for Baloch tribes and Seraiki tribes

Is he a Kashmiri?????????
who?

Yea we know about your dreams for Akhand Bharat and accession to river nile. Keep dreaming.

No thankyou we the residents of that place dont feel that way @EAK @django @Jonah Arthur

Sometimes I wonder what our friends to the east are strung up on.

@Mo12 You actually believe the garbage you spread here, don't you?

Try and comprehend the difference between personal opinion and national policy.

Because personal opinions have never shaped national policies, right? Didn't with Nehru, didn't with Hitler and hasn't with Trump.

Back
Top Bottom