What's new

India in the Chinese internet user eyes !

@zhanghang i watched chinese movie. Its difficult to know who is who.... i mean u all look same. Specialy chinese eyes. how u all caged people spot each other? I heared a chinese women got laid with a stranger because she didnt know its not her husband. Man.... You all communist caged people are same looking. Come to india and get ready to be victim of racism. Indians are racist and to us chinese are slanted.... You know what i meant....

Yes, I know that is the official Mao line. Wait till you join your Chinese brothers in India - we will then allow you to air your views without fear of reprisal. Pack your bags; it is time to trek across the Himalayas and into civilization.
Only in the streets emission manure and rape of women in India have civilization? Let us eliminate niggas India to establish a new civilization.

Only in the streets emission manure and rape of women in India have civilization? Let us eliminate niggas India to establish a new civilization.

Whatever helps you get your own bowl of rice from your Communist masters.

@zhanghang i watched chinese movie. Its difficult to know who is who.... i mean u all look same. Specialy chinese eyes. how u all caged people spot each other? I heared a chinese women got laid with a stranger because she didnt know its not her husband. Man.... You all communist caged people are same looking. Come to india and get ready to be victim of racism. Indians are racist and to us chinese are slanted.... You know what i meant....
Niggas are inferior Indian nation, not qualified to talk about China.

@Zhangzang chinky am shocked u can read without ur specs. Whats wrong slanted eyes boy? 3rd class gutter insect. Go salute ur president eleven pingpong. Caged insect.

@Zhangzang chinky am shocked u can read without ur specs. Whats wrong slanted eyes boy? 3rd class gutter insect. Go salute ur president eleven pingpong. Caged insect.
India Nigga please shut up, I'm sick of you.

No, most of us Chinese people are very annoying India nigger.

crazy-chinese-holy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom