What's new

India in 2012: Strategic and security challenges beckon

I won't really say that the current policy paralysis is Manmohan Singh's fault.
He is an excellent economist.
He just isn't a good enough leader especially due to the Gandhi clan.
What India needs right now is someone like Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
IMO he is the best PM India ever had.

true we all saw it during the narsimha era when he was our finance minister , people say narsimha had snubbed the gandhi's during his rule , we need modi as our pm

I won't really say that the current policy paralysis is Manmohan Singh's fault.
He is an excellent economist.

Sure, he is a respected Economist.

But whoever said that "Economists" were good at running countries?

Our leaders like Hu-Wen are engineers. Not a bad idea in hindsight.

No, I know exactly who he is. He was that guy "Balwinder" that originally started arguing with us regarding Sino-Indian history, and originally tried to make reasonable arguments.

But after being unable to win those arguments, he went mental and started going on about how many "mm" our eyes were (usually 2mm), or how we looked more ugly than Africans.

So don't blame Pakistanis for something that is obviously not their fault.

Anyway back to the topic.

just think about it why will he make fun of your looks when you have opened a positive thread on indian growth , i mean he should be doing it on an india bashing thread

just think about it why will he make fun of your looks when you have opened a positive thread on indian growth , i mean he should be doing it on an india bashing thread

He is most likely responding to that other India-bashing thread.

Like I said, his posting style is so unique you can't miss it.

Plus, I don't believe that any Pakistani would call us by such names. Even Najem Seti would not do so.

Plus I don't believe that any Pakistani would call us by such names. Even Najem Seti would not do so.

ok weather he is an indian or pakistani lets just ignore him.

Yes, being a respected economist doesn't mean you can be a effective administrator.

I like Singh, but he needs a spine.

For all care I would rather have people with vision than people with medals as my leaders.

Plus, I don't believe that any Pakistani would call us by such names. Even Najem Seti would not do so.

Or maybe one of your Pakistani brethren can not tolerate a Chinese opening a positive thread on India.. but anyway, ignore..

Guys pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese stay on topic and ignore all those chini, balwinder or whatever.
Anyway coming back to topic,
Who here votes for Retail in FDI.

Yes, being a respected economist doesn't mean you can be a effective administrator.

I like Singh, but he needs a spine.

I like Modi as an administrator. I read an article in the Economist called "Gujarat: India's Guangdong"... and I have been interested ever since. (My ancestors are Hakka from Guangdong).

His results speak for themselves. And I was always a fan of industrialization anyway.

I am REALLY not impressed with how many "u-turns" that Manmohan Singh's government has been doing recently. If you're going to do something... at least follow it through.

There is only one excuse for making such a u-turn, and that is if you are genuinely convinced that it is the wrong thing to do. But Manmohan Singh's government did their u-turns for political reasons, while still maintaining that they were right in the first place.

No, I know exactly who he is. He was that guy "Balwinder" that originally started arguing with us regarding Sino-Indian history, and originally tried to make reasonable arguments.

But after being unable to win those arguments, he went mental and started going on about how many "mm" our eyes were (usually 2mm), or how we looked more ugly than Africans.

So don't blame Pakistanis for something that is obviously not their fault.

Anyway back to the topic.

Its useless discussing suicide trolls and trying to guess who they are. This user called ''communist'' created 10+ accounts under different nationalities - indian, chinese, american, canadian, thai - using all these just to create hatred. I'm not sure abt his identity even today, but such idiots on the internet can only be ignored.

At topic - 2012 is too volatile to predict. All I know is India must control population and improve quality of population (education, health, infra). I'm convinced that will lead to wonders.

I like Modi as an administrator. I read an article in the Economist called "Gujarat: India's Guangdong"... and I have been interested ever since. (My ancestors are Hakka from Guangdong).

The results speak for themselves, and I was always a fan of industrialization anyway.

I am REALLY not impressed with how many "u-turns" that Manmohan Singh's government has been doing recently. If you're going to do something... at least follow it through.
True
That is one major drawback of these coalition governments,
and thus India needs a leader like Vajpayee who who atleast had the balls to do what was right even when opposed by BJP's own allies, something which this UPA government has consistently failed to do.

Back
Top Bottom