What's new

India hosts Balochistan based terror head in its Capital.

himan kurkuray and attack on nirman house ring bells.... few guys on streets firing everyone and police and special force were sleeping ring bells....ajmal kasab talking as indian and use "BAGHWAN MUJHAY KABHI MAAF NAHI KARAY GA" ring bell...
Karachi got burned for week right after bombay shit... yes it ring bell.
india start blaiming without investigate .. old habbit yes ring bell...
just before world cup bombay style attack on SL cricket team ring bell...
Pishawar school attack and many things india is doing in Pak...
have you heard
"so sunar ki Aik Lohar ki"

Which of these had the world most wanted terrorist living in India ?

Aight Indians, Do whatever you want and try everything....plan every conspiracy in every manner....test us for everythinhg....try our patience till you can and spit on us for as long as you can..Try to establish more and more monopoly...but dont cry when we do something about it....when we try to cut you off and show you your original position....You are not a match for the brave Pak Army...In your Armies, an element of horror for death is found, but in our armies, we do consider it a pride to die for our country...we are GHAZIS if we survive and called as SHAHEED if we die....You dont even have any idea, at which nation are you bitching...When we lose our temper and the time finally comes to get you known to your abilities, then just do us a favor, dont run to UN and cry that PAKISTAN RUINED US...like you have did everytime....

For years Zaid Hamid was exposing these ill network of India and Baloach + TTP terrorist and some of our illiterate journalist just arguing him without having any investigation.
We should always know that these hindu rulers are not only enemy of Pakistan but whole muslims world. They will always stand by muslims enemy. Their biggest friend is Israel.

Well well India are on the wrong side of history yet again, siding with mass murderers and terrorists. From genocide in Kashmir to supporting violent militias in Baluchistan to supporting Northern Alliance child molesting warlords in Afghanistan. How do you sleep at night. :lol:

nothing new, we always know every enemy of Pakistan is by default friend of India.. i am amazed my Pakistani brethren expecting any thing good from them... i just want ISI to answer them by inviting Khalistani leaders in Pakistan parliament :D what about a Jalsa of Khalistani sikhs on Janam'sthan :D it will be fun..
Khalisthani leaders?
Lol do you know they claim pak Punjab too!! :lol:

i feel your pain.. its truly hard to swollo the truth...

Its swallow not swollo

Did you read your post to which I asked you a question ? now read your reply.

Grow up if you wish to rise above school boy exchanges and respond like a mature adult

Khalisthani leaders?
Lol do you know they claim pak Punjab too!! :lol:

No they dont and they cannot since we dont have Sikhs in west Punjab not even 0.001% population of west Punjab is sikh how will they gonna take west Punjab from Pakistan? :D but they can take east Punjab since they are in Majority there ;)

we have to do our work to answer this.. best answer would be to have annual Jalsa of Khalistani Sikhs in Janam'sthan:thank_you2:.. we should talk to Khalistani sikhs in canada, london etc for this. also if possible invite nagas manipuri assam, etc to our parliament for speeches and we can also work on hindu Muslim divide in India :yes4: we just need few bomb blasts series at Kumbh or other hindu festivals rest RSS fanatics will do their job by killing 4 5 million Indians... :meeting:

Last edited:
Its swallow not swollo

Did you read your post to which I asked you a question ? now read your reply.

Grow up if you wish to rise above school boy exchanges and respond like a mature adult

as long as you understand and you know its hard take it...
Narindar Modi the Terrorist Prime Minister who just can travel cuz he is PM other wise i dont think he cud even visit freely in india forget about World...
what a shame that world democrasy have chose World Terrorist as PM..
Mein chota sa aik bacha hoon per baat karon ga khari khari :)..... dont cry!

Aight Indians, Do whatever you want and try everything....plan every conspiracy in every manner....test us for everythinhg....try our patience till you can and spit on us for as long as you can..Try to establish more and more monopoly...but dont cry when we do something about it....when we try to cut you off and show you your original position....You are not a match for the brave Pak Army...In your Armies, an element of horror for death is found, but in our armies, we do consider it a pride to die for our country...we are GHAZIS if we survive and called as SHAHEED if we die....You dont even have any idea, at which nation are you bitching...When we lose our temper and the time finally comes to get you known to your abilities, then just do us a favor, dont run to UN and cry that PAKISTAN RUINED US...like you have did everytime....
Do your worst.

Back
Top Bottom