What's new

India hosts 158 MNCs, ranks 11th

He said base not headquarter my little friend from china. Photoshopping your eye doesnt work the way it was intended to,right?

he is dumb and blind too

The article didn't say they are foriegn, your media, your fellow indians and you did.
here's post no. 6 from none other than Mr IndoCarib

Honestly you're not retarded? :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Where did I say foreign ?? When did Indian media say foreign ?? Are you blind from birth?

He said base not headquarter my little friend from china. Photoshopping your eye doesnt work the way it was intended to,right?

Where did I say foreign ?? When did Indian media say foreign ?? Are you blind from birth?

If you are local Indian company, there is NOT a need to set up base in India, you're already in India! :omghaha: :omghaha:
Hopefully in the years to come more and more MNCs set up bases in India
English is not even my 2nd language :omghaha:

If you are local Indian company, there is NOT a need to set up base in India, you're already in India! :omghaha: :omghaha:

English is not even my 2nd language :omghaha:

So you assumed I meant foreign ? What is wrong in wishing for more Indian MNCs ??

Are MNCs in china all foreign ??

So you assumed I meant foreign ? What is wrong in wishing for more Indian MNCs ??

Are MNCs in china all foreign ??

LOL, how retarded can you get? If you didn't imply they are foriegn, why the need to "set bases in India"? If you're local Indian company, big or small, you are already in India!?!?!?!?!! :rofl: :rofl:

Stay on topic. Dont worry abt china.

LOL, how retarded can you get? If you didn't imply they are foriegn, why the need to "set bases in India"? If you're local Indian company, big or small, you are already in India!?!?!?!?!! :rofl: :rofl:

Stay on topic. Dont worry abt china.

I am on topic. You are worrying about India. There was no need for a chinese to post here !!

You are 'lost' as rightly put in your location:rofl: Your avatar also confirms you could be a mental case :omghaha:

Let me start with your first post :

"When I first read the article, I knew something wasn't right. How can 158 MNCs based their HQ in a foreign country that is not even considered as developed? Guess what? As expected, 3rd rate indian press either misread or shameless altered the original McKinsey report.

This ranking is based on large companies with annual revenue over $1 billion, they are local companies, not MNCs"

Later you changed your plate when you realised that Indian companies could be MNCs too.

Now before you go How many MNCs in China are foreign ??

I am on topic. You are worrying about India. There was no need for a chinese to post here !!

You are 'lost' as rightly put in your location:rofl: Your avatar also confirms you could be a mental case :omghaha:

Let me start with your first post :

"When I first read the article, I knew something wasn't right. How can 158 MNCs based their HQ in a foreign country that is not even considered as developed? Guess what? As expected, 3rd rate indian press either misread or shameless altered the original McKinsey report.

This ranking is based on large companies with annual revenue over $1 billion, they are local companies, not MNCs"

Later you changed your plate when you realised that Indian companies could be MNCs too.

Now before you go How many MNCs in China are foreign ??

:omghaha: :omghaha: How many times do I need to repeat myself? Are you really that dumb?
Do you not understand what is context of argument? First understand this question that you quoted me.

"How can 158 MNCs based their HQ in a foreign country that is not even considered as developed?"

My mentioning of "MNCs" implied they are foreign, hence the need to based their HQ in India. Do you get that?

If your IQ is high enough to understand, then you would know next when I said "
"This ranking is based on large companies with annual revenue over $1 billion, they are local companies, not MNCs"

My "MNCs" simply refers to foreign origin. It does not mean that local Indian companies are not MNCs. Are you retarded????? :omghaha: :rofl:

LOL, You made feel like a high school teacher, I have to spell out everything for you like school kid. How old are you? Spare me your poor intellect PLEASEEEEEEEE! I do not wish to make fun of mentally disabled people!!!!:laughcry:

LOL, have you been to school? Do you understand the context of argument? The context here is that those companies are local Indian, not foreign MNCs because that was what we were arguing? Spare me your poor intellect, do you need me to spell it out like an elementary school kid?

You should be ashamed you completely mistaken local companies/mncs as foreign MNC HQ based in India :omghaha: :rofl:

the only reason that I could have thought of that indians are thankful for their own companies which are still considering HQ in india while other savvy investors are thinking otherwise:

Why most companies have no plans for major investments in India
Jul 29, 2013

New Delhi: New investments in the country’s manufacturing sector are virtually on hold, with half of the companies indicating that they have no plans for major investments in the fiscal year 2013-14, says a survey. According to a survey jointly conducted by PwC and Ficci titled – “India Manufacturing Barometer”, sluggish economic growth and deceleration in production have made manufacturing companies tread cautiously. “In an environment of sluggish economic growth, it is not surprising that the mood exhibited by companies is cautious,” PwC India Leader Industrial Products Bimal Tanna said.

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/economy/wh...s-in-india-993047.html?utm_source=ref_article

This is a complete nonsense and stupidity on the part of the indian cheerleading communities to chest pounding so hard on something which are normally regarded as a matter of factness and so mundane in most other parts of the world

Nobody is answering my question "How many MNCs in China are foreign ??" But they have spammed this thread with pure ****

Nobody is answering my question "How many MNCs in China are foreign ??" But they have spammed this thread with pure ****

Have you figured out how many India has? :omghaha:
When you do, I'll provide the answer. Otherwise, you'll only get more confused.

Have you figured out how many India has? :omghaha:
When you do, I'll provide the answer. Otherwise, you'll only get more confused.

Didnt you yourself say they are all local companies ?? :P YES. THEY ARE ALL LOCAL COMPANIES. NO FOREIGN COMPANIES IN INDIA ! :no:

Didnt you yourself say they are all local companies ?? :P YES. THEY ARE ALL LOCAL COMPANIES. NO FOREIGN COMPANIES IN INDIA ! :no:

Alright, I'll educate you. The so called 158 MNCs reported in your junk media are actually local indian companies with more than US$1 billion revenue. Some of these companies may well be MNCs, that is Indian owned MNCs. But the actual figures are not published in the Mckinsey report.

Question as to are there foreign MNCs operating in India? of course, but their HQ are not based in India!

As for China, based on the same report, there are 577 local companies with more than $1 billion revenue.

Alright, I'll educate you. The so called 158 MNCs reported in your junk media are actually local indian companies with more than US$1 billion revenue. Some of these companies may well be MNCs, that is Indian owned MNCs. But the actual figures are not published in the Mckinsey report.

Question as to are there foreign MNCs operating in India? of course, but their HQ are not based in India!

As for China, based on the same report, there are 577 local companies with more than $1 billion revenue.

You have come a full circle. From your first post of rediculing India saying they are all local companies, none foreign; to this post eating humble pie and admitting it is the same in China. :argh:

CIAO my friend :wave:

You have come a full circle. From your first post of rediculing India saying they are all local companies, none foreign; to this post eating humble pie and admitting it is the same in China.

CIAO my friend :wave:

LOL, I warned that you will get confused, didn't I? :omghaha:

577 are local chinese vs 158 Indian. We beat you flat. And I've not include foreign NMCs operating in China, that figure would be stratospheric!

Are you ready for PISA test?:laughcry:

I think there should be an IQ test and a PISA test to join this forum. I think our Indians members really have a hard time keeping up with us intellectually.

Sounds like a GREAT idea. Let's include an IQ accreditation on this forum. From everything I've seen, the Chinese members (excepting a few of course) contribute little on the way of actual intellectual discourse. Many of these guys spend spend their time in the Indian sub forums trolling every thread they can find.

Even the Pakistani members here have demonstrated a better grasp of many concepts compared to you guys.

But yes, let's do that test. Being in the 99.9th percentile in Australia, I'm betting I'll be scoring higher than any of you.

Back
Top Bottom