What's new

India hosts 158 MNCs, ranks 11th

So according to CCP's Encyclopedia.. Any Indian company can not be a Global MNC... just because its Indian. Interesting.

LOL indian IQ, you completely missed the context of the argument, I was alluding to the article that those MNC HQs based in India are not foreign MNC. They are local indian companies. Nobody say indian companies cannot be MNC.

LOL indian IQ, you completely missed the context of the argument, I was alluding to the article that the so called MNC HQ based in India are not foreign MNC. They are local indian companies. Nobody say these indian companies are not MNC.

Indian or Foreign... they are MNCs right. ...MNCs are MNCs... they are not foreign or local... Want to lol about Chinese IQ now?

Indian or Foreign... they are MNCs right. ...MNCs are MNCs... they are not foreign or local... Want to lol about Chinese IQ now?

LOL stupidity knows no boundary. Indian MNC is not the same as German MNC, just as an indian is not the same as a German, even though they are both human. You might be lower than Indian ave of 82 :laughcry:

LOL indian IQ, you completely missed the context of the argument, I was alluding to the article that those MNC HQs based in India are not foreign MNC. They are local indian companies. Nobody say indian companies cannot be MNC.

You are correct Fattyacids!

I think all of those proclaimed 158 MNC are of indian origin. The same applies to China and other countries

The PDF report does not provide a detail of the list but in one of the exhibits, China HQ are somewhat listed (Exhibit 12, P. 38).

What's interesting is of the global MNCs which want to choose the locations of their foreign subsidiaries for business expansion (Exh 23, P. 51 or E6 on P. 12), none of indian cities is on the top 25 list.

So this is a very good example of saying indians have low IQs and delusional - not just on forums, but their media are all misleading!

Which foreign companies of non-indian origin want to set up a HQ in india where their foreign female staff or family members are getting exposure to a high risk environment of heinous crimes on women and kids?

I think all of those proclaimed 158 MNC are of indian origin. The same applies to China and other countries

The PDF report does not provide a detail of the list but in one of the exhibits, China HQ are somewhat listed (Exhibit 12, P. 38).

What's interesting is of the global MNCs which want to choose the locations of their foreign subsidiaries for business expansion (Exh 23, P. 51 or E6 on P. 12), none of indian cities is on the top 25 list.

So this is a very good example of saying indians have low IQs and delusional - not just on forums, but their media are all misleading!

Which foreign companies of non-indian origin want to set up a HQ in india where their foreign female staff or family members are getting exposure to a high risk environment of heinous crimes on women and kids?

No need to show ur low IQ and sick rants we all know about the small babies flesh eating in china so that' enough of women and kids rants.

This thread is about MNCs and u should be focused on that only.

You succinctly put it together better than I could. :tup:

Also a good example why India ranked last in PISA testing.

No disagreement on the definition of MNC, I was pointing out that these global companies or MNCs are NOT foreign MNCs that based their HQ in India. That was the crux of the argument with the indian members here. They think foreign companies are moving their HQ to India.

This is what you posted earlier.

"LOL, those are your local companies, not MNCs"

How restless chinese get on hearing there are MNCs in India :omghaha:

This is what you posted earlier.

"LOL, those are your local companies, not MNCs"

How restless chinese get on hearing there are MNCs in India

LOL, have you been to school? Do you understand the context of argument? The context here is that those companies are local Indian, not foreign MNCs because that was what we were arguing? Spare me your poor intellect, do you need me to spell it out like an elementary school kid?

You should be ashamed you completely mistaken local companies/mncs as foreign MNC HQ based in India :omghaha: :rofl:

A thread where china has more MNC's than India , still the chinese are more @ss burnt over the news that India has 158 MNC's and ranks 11 ....... :omghaha:

What a bunch of pathetic people !!!!!! :disagree:

LOL, have you been to school? Do you understand the context of argument? The context here is that those companies are local Indian, not foreign MNCs because that was what we were arguing? Spare me your poor intellect, do you need me to spell it out like an elementary school kid?

You should be ashamed you completely mistaken local companies/mncs as foreign MNC HQ based in India :omghaha: :rofl:

Where does it say in the article posted that they are all foreign companies , you idiot ??!!

Are MNCs in China all foreign ?? They could be chinese companes too

You are a moron of lowest grade. Your IQ could be lower than your age

A thread where china has more MNC's than India , still the chinese are more @ss burnt over the news that India has 158 MNC's and ranks 11 ....... :omghaha:

What a bunch of pathetic people !!!!!! :disagree:

Insecurity, jealousy !!

Why don't you begin with naming Chinese 577 MNCs ??

right. let these imbeciles start with their list of 'foreign companies' in china :angry:

Where does it say in the article posted that they are all foreign companies , you idiot ??!!

Are MNCs in China all foreign ?? They could be chinese companes too

You are a moron of lowest grade. Your IQ could be lower than your age

The article didn't say they are foriegn, your media, your fellow indians and you did.
here's post no. 6 from none other than Mr IndoCarib

Quote Originally Posted by Bhai Zakir View Post

@ IndoCarib

Thanks for sharing it.

Why we care , our standard is up there.

As many as 158 global large companies have their headquarters in India with a combined revenue of $898 billion.

Right. But we need to close the gap with China. Hopefully in the years to come more and more MNCs set up bases in India

Honestly you're not retarded? :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom