What's new

India has three of world's five best airports: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been to an airport in your life Dumbf@@k, or have you any idea what happens in and around airports of major metropolises? do you have any freakin idea of the cargo handling that happens at Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore etc? I'll give u a small e.g. - millions of $ worth of fruits and flowers get loaded everyday at these airports.

Do you know the amount of daily flights that passes through Mumbai or Delhi?

I called u a false flagger because you are too stupid to be an Indian.

Dude,have you seen any Indian with a name Mritunjaya (see spelling) :lol::rofl:

Yes, and the money will come out of a unicorn's ***...
Be honest, probably only $5 billion is gonna be spent... I remember few months ago Indian govt was boasting they would spend $1 trillion on infrastructure... we can already see what happened.

LOL... stay in your delusional dreams...

Of course it does not come from the GOI alone.

London: India will spend USD 1 trillion on infrastructure development in the country over the next five years and 40 per cent of it will come from the private sector, Kamal Nath, Union Minister for Urban Development and Parliamentary Affairs said today.

"The Cabinet has approved an expenditure of USD one trillion in the next five years on Infrastructure Development and 40 per cent would come from private sector," he told members of the Indian Journalists Association at the India House here.

India to spend $1 trillion on infrastructure in next 5 years - Economic Times

Thats it.

Yes, and the money will come out of a unicorn's ***...
Be honest, probably only $5 billion is gonna be spent... I remember few months ago Indian govt was boasting they would spend $1 trillion on infrastructure... we can already see what happened.

First of all get ur facts straight..the 1 Trillion dollar spend is till 2025.....and yes the govt is spending 300 Billion dollars till 2025 with the rest coming from private players.....probably u should compare ur country with somalia obviously because the world calls u a failed state lol

First of all get ur facts straight..the 1 Trillion dollar spend is till 2025.....and yes the govt is spending 300 Billion dollars till 2025 with the rest coming from private players.....probably u should compare ur country with somalia obviously because the world calls u a failed state lol

Dont be to harsh. Such large sums are unknown for him ;)

Dude,have you seen any Indian with a name Mritunjaya (see spelling) :lol::rofl:

He is Indian or at least of Indian origin.

aaiairports.jpg

dibrugarhairports.jpg

Smaller cities have been getting touch ups as well.

I dont like it either, so none taken.

7168281466_7f7af5be95_b.jpg

7168288976_2f6657e31f_b.jpg

7168297020_2155819af0_b.jpg

f27mf2a733b.jpg

t9a545.jpg

sri5wz6.jpg

f_44m_0ec1c7a.jpg

f_64m_d75a3b6.jpg

Srinagar's airport looks better than Kochis. And it's much smaller.:(

Srinagar Airport is based on western architecture while COK is based on traditional Kerala architecture.

This is your definition of beauty ;).

Even our railway station like Delhi or Kolkata looks better than your airports.

absolutely i think we should give them visas to visit our top railway stations......airports are for civilized and rational people only

Even our railway station like Delhi or Kolkata looks better than your airports.

Forget it. He does not know what he is talking about.

With infrastructure spending which is a bit less than half of their entire GDP he has to troll :rolleyes:

Uh oh troll brigade doing what they do best

if i show them the real face of india they will all start crying

Be proud of your airports, and metros Indians, while you cant even drive 1 km on a Indian road without 1. you running over a cow, 2. Killing a beggar, 3. Popping your tire, 4. having your car covered in poop

Is this the same India that will have white servants by 2030?

whole world know the real face of pakistan....care about ur own country ...

Be proud of your airports, and metros Indians, while you cant even drive 1 km on a Indian road without 1. you running over a cow, 2. Killing a beggar, 3. Popping your tire, 4. having your car covered in poop

u have a habit ranting what u see in pakistani roads may be.....but i dont blame ur country....i need not fight about what i see in india,,..go to youtube and search Indian roads..oh sorry youtube is banned in pakistan....that's why i dont blame u for reading those urdu dailies lol

What trolling? YOu first claim that +100 billion USD spending on infrastructure is a myth and when I present you facts you suddenly become silent :rolleyes:

London: India will spend USD 1 trillion on infrastructure development in the country over the next five years and 40 per cent of it will come from the private sector, Kamal Nath, Union Minister for Urban Development and Parliamentary Affairs said today.

"The Cabinet has approved an expenditure of USD one trillion in the next five years on Infrastructure Development and 40 per cent would come from private sector," he told members of the Indian Journalists Association at the India House here.

India to spend $1 trillion on infrastructure in next 5 years - Economic Times

And we already have WORLD CLASS infrastructure, thats one of the reasons why we are one of the top countries to invest in.

top-fdi-destinations.png

Top 3 Countries To Invest In Next 3 Years, According To The U.N. - Forbes

See this thread:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...ng-but-still-long-way-go-356.html#post4028478

But there is still much much much to improve and to achieve more growth and investment, thats why we are spending such huge sums in our infrastructure.:meeting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom