What's new

India has three of world's five best airports: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me touchable and high caste Indian, who created this twisted news title? NDTV, Indian media. Everyone knows what your media always does, everyone knows the ethnicity of Indian people.

Yeah right. When India achieve something it's media twist. When CCP does something it's extraordinary, never done before. Wash your brain, you can't even vote, you won't have a brother or sister without permission, you can't watch, say what you like. Ok you got better airports let me have rights that I have got. My govt at least don't run over their citizens under tanks. Enjoy your nice airports midget. :tdown:

Yeah right. When India achieve something it's media twist. When CCP does something it's extraordinary, never done before. Wash your brain, you can't even vote, you won't have a brother or sister without permission, you can't watch, say what you like. Ok you got better airports let me have rights that I have got. My govt at least don't run over their citizens under tanks. Enjoy your nice airports midget. :tdown:

Read the title and the contents of this news again,then jump up. Stop trolling.
BTW, you govt leave thousands indian untouchable being starving to death every year, is recorded as the country who has the highest poverty rate, malnourished child rate and etc... Do enjoy them, Mr high caste.:smitten:

Sigh...

The World's Top 20 Airports in 2012

1. Incheon
2. Singapore
3. Hong Kong
4. Amsterdam
5. Beijing

India is not in the top 20

The World Airport Awards are the most prestigious recognition of quality for airports across the world, based on the annual SKYTRAX airport customer survey, covering 388 airports. The Awards are the global benchmark of airport excellence and Quality ranking, and are fully Guaranteed for total independence.

Read the title and the contents of this news again,then jump up. Stop trolling.
BTW, you govt leave thousands indian untouchable being starving to death every year, is recorded as the country who has the highest poverty rate, malnourished child rate and etc... Do enjoy them, Mr high caste.:smitten:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Dont bring in toilets am warning you.

Sigh.......problem with china is that despite India's sluggish outlook they can't believe how a seemingly poverty stricken nation is challenging them by the gourds. The article says in the category of 25mn - 40mn passengers.

BTW protip we made fbr reactors in 1985, you got your's in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom