What's new

India has three of world's five best airports: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I entered this thread is just to help you f@ckers to know the realities.
Do you have any reading problem? I said misleading of the title, kid. Go back to your virtual world, PDF is too real for indian kids to live in.

Personal attack lol, I am not interested to talk with manners less people.... at the end yeah we do because we are Men..... not like you...

You don't understand what written in the article do you? funny thing is that some one is gave thanks to you.... and he is a best troll of this forum for this century ......... why you @$$ why you entered in this thread? ego? you always like $***

some indians are asking for a slap , and cry for the pain after getting it .

Why didn't I see any Chinese or people from land of pure here. I remember the other day I was arguing about airports with them. Didn't ment to troll.

Personal attack lol, I am not interested to talk with manners less people.... at the end yeah we do because we are Men..... not like you...

A guy whose post has full words like @ss is talking about manner.:omghaha:
The same guy, who is from a banana nation, his nation is even ruled by foreigners now, the PM of that nation protect Italian much more than her citien, is talking about acting like a man. :omghaha: AmI still in the earth?

I've heard Delhi's new air port is modern, but not a world class in any way. I have been to the other air ports recently. They are pretty ordinary. However, Indian air ports must top the world list in harassing passengers. And among Indian air ports Kolkata is the worst in that respect.

@karan21

India Could Use Pakistan’s Infrastructure

Well we are a small country...

India also runs on one port (Mumbai)

Our airports are pretty new... u've never been in one so hush

Like India has skyscrapers everywhere.. lol.

The hell is brts? And we have a metro bus...
Dont make me remind you what people do on your metro rail tracks... (off topic)

Which world are you in ..every sea facing state has a major port in it's state....some states have multiple ( gujarat Tamilnadu AP , etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't understand what written in the article do you? funny thing is that some one is gave thanks to you.... and he is a best troll of this forum for this century ......... why you @$$ why you entered in this thread? ego? you always like $***

He need subtitles in his own language to comprehend.

India media is alway the top in the world, trust me!

That is why they are list on the top in the world, but in different ways.

Uh oh troll brigade doing what they do best

if i show them the real face of india they will all start crying

Be proud of your airports, and metros Indians, while you cant even drive 1 km on a Indian road without 1. you running over a cow, 2. Killing a beggar, 3. Popping your tire, 4. having your car covered in poop

Is this the same India that will have white servants by 2030?

That is why they are on the top list. haha, what we can expect from India regard of infrastruture? Now they become the world top!

Because indian lag behind the world in most factors, what Indian media can do is just giving a misleading title to cheat and satisfy her citizen. such as this news, the truth is Indian best airport ranks in #62 on the world top airport list. What a pity country.:azn: The unbelievable thing is most Indian just choose to be blind and to cheer for it, OMG what a nation.
I know truth hurts, Indian kids, but truth is truth whatever you accept it or not.

@MandarK
Read all the posts first, then talk.

But, they are leading on make world class joke. This type news only make the world laugh.

A non-Indian media report:

Financial Times

India’s airports: surprisingly good

Having stood in maddeningly wonky queues in both Delhi and Mumbai airports, surrounded by large families with as many crying children as oversized bags, it is difficult to believe.

Three of India’s international airports have been ranked amongst the world’s best terminals compared with others of a similar size. It’s an improbable result for a country usually berated for poor infrastructure.

Airports Council International partners with DKMA, the airport market research company, to present Airport Service Quality Awards every year. The 2012 winners were announced on Wednesday, and of all airports which see between 5m and 15m passengers pass through per year, Hyderabad’s international airport was ranked the second best for service quality, behind Nagoya in Japan. And in the 25m to 40m passengers per year category, New Delhi ranked second and Mumbai third, after Seoul Incheon.

For those sceptical about India’s success, it’s difficult to argue with the data. The satisfaction survey is conducted while passengers are still at the gate. Every quarter, at least 350 customers are interviewed at each terminal and they are asked to rate the facility on 34 different points, including parking, shopping, cleanliness and security.

In general, airports in emerging markets offer the best customer service.

“Out of the entire top performing airports under the Best Airport by Size category, over 80 per cent are from the Asia-Pacific region”, ACI Asia-Pacific regional director, Patti Chau commented. “This is a well-deserved recognition to airports in our region who are continuously striving for and committed in delivering excellent customer service.”

“A lot of the airports in Asia which are top airports are fairly new facilities or much newer than a lot of the European airports”, James Ingram, a spokesperson at DKMA, explained to beyondbrics. “Delhi’s new terminal is very well managed and a lot of the Asia airports put a lot of effort into managing quality, making sure the airport staff are aware of customer service.”

There is a strong link between economic development and airport infrastructure, which explains why the Indian government set aside Rs300bn to invest in airport infrastructure in its 2007-2012 Five Year Plan.

In a study last year, analysts at the National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER) estimated that Delhi airport’s operations contributed 0.5 per cent of the national GDP, Rs294.7bn, in the 2009-10 year. That includes the effects of additional tourism, investment, airport services, air transport and multiplier effects. By 2020, the airport’s contribution to GDP is expected to rise to Rs909.5bn.

And perhaps it is the form of investment into airports, as well as the size, that matters. The report says:

The public-private partnership (PPP) model, aimed at combining the financial resources and the competition-induced efficiencies of the private sector with the public sector’s mandate for the equitable sharing of benefits, has become a key strategy for infrastructure development in India.

It does seem to work – a PPP model has been used in the development or modernisation of all three of India’s award-winning airports.

“If you compare the PPP airports and the public airports in India there is a great difference in terms of service”, Purna Chandra Parida, a researcher at NCAER, told beyondbrics. “The private sector involvement improves efficiency and quality of service.”

The particular advantage of private sector involvement is added focus on the commercial side of the facility, which brings in more money.

Ingram adds: “The main goal of improving service quality is to get people into a frame of mind where they are not just viewing an airport as where you go to take a plane, but somewhere they’re willing to buy. They want to keep people in the shops and restaurants.”

India’s high ranking for airport service quality may be surprising. But there’s a lesson here for the government, as it invests in other large infrastructure projects.

India’s airports: surprisingly good | beyondbrics

India like to make jok to the world. Your country is great!
@WebMaster, @Oscar.... so is chinese got immune from the moderation.... look at the way they spam..... The thread goes fine until those trolls enter ... clean the mess in this thread ...

THERE IS A LOT JEALOUSY AND ENVY PREVALENT IN THIS FORUM FROM CERTAIN ORIGIN POSTERS.

WHEN THEY DERAIL A THREAD BE IT INDIAN AIRPORTS OR ARIHANT NUCLEAR SUBS OR AGNI 5 ABM etc take this as a masssive compliment by INDIAN FRIENDS

plz dont ask mods to moderate JUST ENJOY THERE JEALOUSY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom