What's new

India has three of world's five best airports: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because of his permanent Hindutva trolling in other threads.

Oh, the real spelling is Mrityunjay or Mrutyunjaya. Maybe he is doing it to make people believe him. LOL

What trolling? YOu first claim that +100 billion USD spending on infrastructure is a myth and when I present you facts you suddenly become silent :rolleyes:

London: India will spend USD 1 trillion on infrastructure development in the country over the next five years and 40 per cent of it will come from the private sector, Kamal Nath, Union Minister for Urban Development and Parliamentary Affairs said today.

"The Cabinet has approved an expenditure of USD one trillion in the next five years on Infrastructure Development and 40 per cent would come from private sector," he told members of the Indian Journalists Association at the India House here.

India to spend $1 trillion on infrastructure in next 5 years - Economic Times

And we already have WORLD CLASS infrastructure, thats one of the reasons why we are one of the top countries to invest in.

top-fdi-destinations.png

Top 3 Countries To Invest In Next 3 Years, According To The U.N. - Forbes

See this thread:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...ng-but-still-long-way-go-356.html#post4028478

But there is still much much much to improve and to achieve more growth and investment, thats why we are spending such huge sums in to our infrastructure.:meeting:

Dont cite forbes ..they'll start calling it a Grand Zionist Conspiracy :P

New Delhi: Airports of Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad are among the top five airports in the world providing international standard services.

Airports Council International (ACI), a global body of airports, has adjudged Delhi's Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport as second best after Seoul's Incheon airport in the category of airports handling 25-40 million passengers per annum (MPPA) for their service quality for the year 2012.

Mumbai's Chhatrapati Shivaji International airport was adjudged the third best in this category, an ACI statement said.

Hyderabad's Rajiv Gandhi International airport (RGI) has bagged the second position for their service quality in the category of five to 15 MPPA. Japan's Nagoya airport was adjudged the best in this category.

In the Asia-Pacific region, Delhi airport was adjudged as fourth in the Best Airports by Region (fewer than two million passengers per year) category. Seoul's Incheon ranked first, Singapore's Changi second and Beijing was placed at the third spot.

The annual service quality passenger survey undertaken by ACI, an autonomous and independent body, measures customer feedback on a range of service delivery parameters that track the customer experience at an airport from the moment of arrival to the departure gate.

Analysis of this "real-time" data, recorded on the day of travel, serves as a guide for better aligning service provision with customer expectations The ASQ Awards have become the world's leading airport passenger satisfaction benchmark.

India has three of world's five best airports: report | NDTV.com

thanks for info

Delhi IGI

DE24_P2_4-COL_AIRPO_132984f.jpg

Mumbai CST Airport

Chattrapathi-Shivaji-International-Airport-Mumbai-1.jpg

Answer this question first genius:

1. Give me a link that says that 3 airports cost 35 billion USD. While the new Mumbai Airport alone was around 2 billion USD.
2. How much do you think will be paid by the GOI??? There are several private local and foreign investors as well.
3. Do you know about the importance of such infrastructure? I guess no. +100 Billion USD will make India much more attractive to all kind of investors from around the globe who will thus invest in this country. And this does not only count for the aviation/airport/airlines industry.

Yes, basic infrastructure is needed as well and the GOI is building it! It cannot just allocate all its resources to this without improving the economic situation. A country needs a strong economy first.

Besides, building basic infrastructure is the job of the state governments anyway. Healthcare, education are primarily state matters.

And a government never pays the full price, there are always private investors as well.

Mumbai Airport was only upgraded ...and it was estimated at 2.27 Billion $ ! actual cost was close to 3 billion $. Only Terminal 3 of new Delhi airport itself cost 3 Billion $. As per CAG , just for Delhi Airport, 240 acres of land was gifted away to private players and it was worth 4.3 billion $.

When DIAL took over the operations of the Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport in May 2006, it was one of the busiest airports in the world, where a flight took off or landed every two minutes. The Delhi airport was making a profit of Rs 20-30 crore on revenue of Rs 600 crore when Airport Authority of India (AAI) was operating it. But over the past two years, DIAL has made cumulative losses of Rs 1,508 crore on revenue of Rs 2,791 crore. :cheesy: ....That is a loss of ~ 300 Million $.

This is the end result of this 'infrastructure development'. BTW its always India who pays for such development from its meager resources ..only the risk is spread over multiple players. The money is always Indian.

Here is facts from the horses mouth ...

....A top airline official said it was incongruous that India was building expensive and opulent airports at a time when its own domestic market was shifting to a low-cost passenger base.

“We’re building these airports right now in India when 75% of even the domestic flights are in the low-fare, low-cost category,” said Suresh Nair (...guess what , a fellow mallu to make you believe better :P), South Asia head for budget airline AirAsia.

“Does a low-cost airline need the infrastructure that is being built? The answer is no. I can understand a bigger terminal, but rest of the luxuries are being built to satisfy these 25% of fliers,” Nair said.

AirAsia pulled out of Hyderabad airport this year citing high costs.

Nair said the focus should be not on building “white elephants”, but “smart and effective terminals” like in Kuala Lumpur where, for instance, passengers walk out of the aircraft and into the terminal instead of using aerobridges. Such measures help airlines save on high tariffs and customers fly on cheaper fares.

http://www.livemint.com/Companies/x1RhfRiP5Xw0HEIst7yPqO/Mumbai-airport-upgrade-cost-may-top-Delhi8217s-Rs12700-c.html

Mumbai Airport was only upgraded ...and it was estimated at 2.27 Billion $ ! actual cost was close to 3 billion $. Only Terminal 3 of new Delhi airport itself cost 3 Billion $. As per CAG , just for Delhi Airport, 240 acres of land was gifted away to private players and it was worth 4.3 billion $.

When DIAL took over the operations of the Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport in May 2006, it was one of the busiest airports in the world, where a flight took off or landed every two minutes. The Delhi airport was making a profit of Rs 20-30 crore on revenue of Rs 600 crore when Airport Authority of India (AAI) was operating it. But over the past two years, DIAL has made cumulative losses of Rs 1,508 crore on revenue of Rs 2,791 crore. :cheesy: ....That is a loss of ~ 300 Million $.

This is the end result of this 'infrastructure development'. BTW its always India who pays for such development from its meager resources ..only the risk is spread over multiple players. The money is always Indian.

Here is facts from the horses mouth ...

You havent answered a single question. Read them again and the answer dumbo.

Oh, the real spelling is Mrityunjay or Mrutyunjaya. Maybe he is doing it to make people believe him. LOL

:lol:......you are low on facts and high on Rhetoric .....typical looser behavior. Do you know what a proper Noun is ? it can be spelled any way :cheesy: .......there are no right spellings for proper nouns.

hahaha. reminds me of the question answer session I used to have with my mom.:lol: when I was a kid.

hahaha. reminds me of the question answer session I used to have with my mom.:lol: when I was a kid.

^^ Yes, these kids these day :rolleyes:

:lol: ...I have answered all questions ...you are just too dumb the understand the answers.

For you again:

1. where is the link that proves your 35 Billion USD sum for 3 airports?
2. How much do you think will be paid by the GOI??? There are several private local and foreign investors as well.
3. Do you know about the importance of such infrastructure? I guess no. +100 Billion USD will make India much more attractive to all kind of investors from around the globe who will thus invest in this country. And this does not only count for the aviation/airport/airlines industry.

Yes, basic infrastructure is needed as well and the GOI is building it! It cannot just allocate all its resources to this without improving the economic situation. A country needs a strong economy first.

Besides, building basic infrastructure is the job of the state governments anyway. Healthcare, education are primarily state matters.

And a government never pays the full price, there are always private investors as well.

Once After completion of the New Mumbai Airport it will be called the mother of all Indian Airports, it's massive...

Rendering

hotelorbit2.jpg

nvcam02.jpg

Under Construction

2yxojd3.jpg

33z4bk8.jpg

Control Tower

Rendering

atcdistance.jpg

Under Construction

18nonl.jpg

2uysxgj.jpg

See the size in long view, the construction workers looks small

dscn6431u.jpg

Same above image in closer view, we can realize how big the columns and supporting pillars are...

dscn6432p.jpg

looks damn good :)

Have you been to an airport in your life Dumbf@@k, or have you any idea what happens in and around airports of major metropolises? do you have any freakin idea of the cargo handling that happens at Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore etc? I'll give u a small e.g. - millions of $ worth of fruits and flowers get loaded everyday at these airports.

Do you know the amount of daily flights that passes through Mumbai or Delhi?

I called u a false flagger because you are too stupid to be an Indian.

Me no go to airport great brainy Indian man :cry: .......me too poor to go in Aeroplane...me go in bail gadi.

Prut and plower need swanky airport to fly out? prut and plower not fly out prom old airport great brainy Indian man ? :coffee:

Why didn't I see any Chinese or people from land of pure here. I remember the other day I was arguing about airports with them. Didn't ment to troll.

Why didn't I see any Chinese or people from land of pure here. I remember the other day I was arguing about airports with them. Didn't ment to troll.

The Chinese usually only post where they are directed to by their communist masters.

^^ Yes, these kids these day :rolleyes:

For you again:

1. where is the link that proves your 35 Billion USD sum for 3 airports?

No links for christian mallus who want to play games......data is available in google...feel free to dig it up. :P ...you can ask fellow fanboy who quoted this figure too.

GoI is Risk taker dumb fcuk ....money is Indian. Either from banks or govt. coffer. Its Indian money, only the risk takers are different and distributed. Its the same Indian money that can be used to build on white elephant infrastructure or relevant infra like food, water, school and hospital.

You have answered your third question yourself you moron. :lol: ....its a vibrant economy that makes India attractive to investors, not fancy airports. You must be a foolish kid to believe your nonsense. Indian is facing a real threat to being down graded to Junk status due to poor fiscal planning. That will mean no more global investors ...regardless of swanky airports :angel:.

Building swanky airports is not Infrastructure. Its like claiming Mukesh Amabani build a Billion $ house so that the money spent will develop the status of people who live in the slum next to his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom