What's new

India has never supported Pak : Afridi

Sri Lankan Cricket Team & Sri Lankan Cricket Board Supported Pakistan Cricket in everyway.

I am Highly Disappointed

True, dont think the Pakistani people have forgotten that. I just reminded everone on page 2 that when nobody else would tour Pakistan, Sri Lanka did. Long live Sri Lanka :)

pakistan should change theor policies too asian countries and go with Assie pole where New zealand , england, Zimbabwe ,Westindies and with pakistan in that group will make that group more powerfull than struggling Bangalis,srilankans,Indians,and sotuh africans if pakistan never helped india what india have done and i must criticiese ICC why they allow Champions League inside theior flag becoz all their members are not playing that champs ICC should ask BCCI to keep all members team in this other wise ICC wont support it anyway if we go to other group we can gain everything in the world and we will loose everything in this group afridi right on the money it is not a cricket it is game of Board foreign Plicy game mind games if we make it right i will see cricket will come sooner than later in pakistan we should move to other group from tommrow

pakistan should change theor policies too asian countries and go with Assie pole where New zealand , england, Zimbabwe ,Westindies and with pakistan in that group will make that group more powerfull than struggling Bangalis,srilankans,Indians,and sotuh africans if pakistan never helped india what india have done and i must criticiese ICC why they allow Champions League inside theior flag becoz all their members are not playing that champs ICC should ask BCCI to keep all members team in this other wise ICC wont support it anyway if we go to other group we can gain everything in the world and we will loose everything in this group afridi right on the money it is not a cricket it is game of Board foreign Plicy game mind games if we make it right i will see cricket will come sooner than later in pakistan we should move to other group from tommrow

75% of the money comes frm india which goes to icc.
so make ur group of all the teams with pakistan against bcci.u wont be able to generate 25% of the total as generated by india.

it is good to bash and spread hatred but without having right info,it is very dangerous.

@super falcon ...hmmm....aussies were kneeling against indian, when india toured australia and then removed charges against bajji and they also removed steve bucknor. and South africa removed Board as a ICC referee against us. and one thing tell me why that group support you after what happened in England and woh bhi against india.

Even assuming Afridi is correct, I do not understand why should he expect India's support?

Pakistan's cricket has been in a complete and deeper mess for a longer time now. Granted India had and has it's fair share of problems when it comes to accountability, but at least the administration does the right things to generate revenue.

Bookies may have the biggest market in India, but Indian cricketers have kept themselves away from it. When it was first brought to light, BCCI took excellent preventive steps and set very good examples. They completely side stepped some of the biggest names back then and would have none of their arguments.

Pakistan has failed to do that.

Just give me one logical reason why should India support Pakistan's cricket when PCB does itself no good?

Regards,
Anoop.

Yes India did no support neighbor look at recent incidents.

1. India did not support neighbor players accused for spot fixing.
2. India did not support when neighbor captain when he treated cricket ball like apple.
3. India did not support neighbor when their player was caught taking banned substance in IPL 1.

Damn India.

Yes India did no support neighbor look at recent incidents.

1. India did not support neighbor players accused for spot fixing.
2. India did not support when neighbor captain when he treated cricket ball like apple.
3. India did not support neighbor when their player was caught taking banned substance in IPL 1.

Damn India.

In other words, by not supporting, IPL & Champions league have been clean in terms of these incidents. India has done a favor indirectly to cricket by not supporting Pakistan ;)

I think Afridi means with India having its clout in global cricket, it could have done some 'JHOLE' for Pakistan.

What is Cricket ? Is it Air ? water ? or some thin for eating ?

And it took him all this time to realize this. Lolzzz
:rolleyes:

Or maybe all these days he has hoping to get a call for IPL 4 and just now realised that it is not happening. :lol:

so asharuddin was not dismised for match fixing??, matching fixing is nothing new in cricket. and as far as chewing the ball is concerned, u should be ashmed, because saqlain made ur ''bhaji'' learn the spin, and wasim taught fast bowling to irfan pathan your most influencial bowler.. pehle bowl pakarna seekho phir direct baat kerna.

Again you should feel ashamed of wht you are telling ....Can you tell me why your genius players provided the trick to indian player when you guys know very well that Indian people dont support you....simple man....your genius cricketers can do anything for money....the same applies to Saqlin/Wasim...etc...Even if they have provided tips ...they might have been compensated with some million dollars from BCCI.....So you should ask your corrupt and beggar cricketers...why they have provided that tips to Indian bowlers...
Nothing is free in this world dear....

Back
Top Bottom