What's new

India has never supported Pak : Afridi

Guys, help me out here.. Koyi aisa topic bacha hai jispe Indians aur Pakistani na ladein.. lolz.. Bas eik news chahiye uske baad sab eik doosre pe toot padte hain.. haha

Just like Sohail Tanvir said " Hinduon ki to fidrat hi aisi hai!"

You chew balls, you fix games, you dont protect foreign teams - but yeah, blame India for not helping you.

And going by the way Ijaz Butt thanked ECB for their help, I dont anybody in the world is going to be happy to help you. Keep digging your own graves.

Poor police officers gave their lives to protect Sri Lankan team.

Poor police officers gave their lives to protect Sri Lankan team.

May they rest in Peace. I dont mean any disrespect to them. But then, many folks on this forum itself have blamed India for it. Havent they? And I bet Sohail Tanvir and Afridi would agree with them.

Sri Lankan Cricket Team & Sri Lankan Cricket Board Supported Pakistan Cricket in everyway.

I am Highly Disappointed

Sri+Lanka+Vs+Pakistan.gif

sri_lanka_vs_pakistan_logo.jpg

WorldT20-Final.jpg

@srilankan,we know the all weathered friendship.sometimes u get too much emotional.
btw srilanka is playing more cricket with india than any body else.u can convince ur board to go again there.

^ dont take Afridi seriously, he change his statements every day. He is attention whore, he can't stop trying hard to sound clever. Blaming every one for every one of your mistakes is not going to help an iota.

It was India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh who played Asia Cup in Lahore to prove to Australia that Pakistan was safe to play cricket in.

Your problems are self created. India/SL/Ban did not come and create them. Bad management and out of control players.

I felt sad after hearing comment like above few chewing ball and can't protect team, Hindu zehniyat, Why do India support Pakistan etc etc.....

In all criticism on CWG Pakistani officials criticize west for being over reacting on the CWG. And supported India and this kind of comment we get.

I felt sad after hearing comment like above few chewing ball and can't protect team, Hindu zehniyat, Why do India support Pakistan etc etc.....

In all criticism on CWG Pakistani officials criticize west for being over reacting on the CWG. And supported India and this kind of comment we get.

Did you miss Afridi's comment?

Did you miss Afridi's comment?
Did he said anything wrong? India was on the top list to take the world cup out of Pakistan. IPL also showed Indian love and after all these Pakistan still supported India for CWG. But i think that what different between us. Thats why we are Pakistan and you are India.

I think Pakistani delgation at CWG also criticised India for CWG preparation..where is the supportthat you are talking about ??

I can give you links if you want..showing that pakistan became the latest team to criticise CWG while the many others were taking this opportunity to criticise Inia.

Back
Top Bottom