What's new

India has more to lose if another war erupts with Pakistan: NYT editorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, What does India have to lose? Their filthy streets? The RSS extremists? The rat-shrines? Truth is they have too little to lose and that's why they are itching for a fight.

Come and see India madrasa graduate...

Yup,the world continues to see Pakistan for what it really is. Your own ex-ISI general , Assad durrani said that you people, the citizens, are just mere collateral damage , including and especially the Peshawar attack.I was shocked, when I saw that video. I woudnt wish even my enemy to speak of his children like that.Too bad youtube is banned in your country.

He's the ex, He is not representing Pakistan or ISI in any form National or International so you can't take him serious 8-)

Come and see India madrasa graduate...

Saw it many times, Mr. Mandir Graduate.

And how much these arabs hate black yindus they have been making you realize ask your worker friends in UAE and will keep doing in forseeable future.
:crazy::crazy:, did you ever wonder why your news daily edited that out ?? Now don't waste my time with your religious and racist slurs . @waz plz check this troll

:lol:
That is obvious....pak has nothing to lose ...India has economy, software industry, Pharma , Auto , Space etc etc.
pak has .... well ... Football Bladders :lol:
but pakistanis here will rationalize/read it as having a stronger army.

Additionally, this is just NYT upto anti-India things.... they know very well that India must be kept in "coma" .... something that khangress was good at.
just look at their vehicles :lol:

He's the ex, He is not representing Pakistan or ISI in any form National or International so you can't take him serious 8-)

Who needs your certificate ? and FYI I am a christian...

That is true because Pakistan will have nothing to lose.

No industries, no respect, not much international business, not much tourists.

46 Billion CPEC project with China.
350 Million Cement plant project with China.
Project on energy sector from Russia.

4 MI-35 Helis from Russia.
Viper Helis from USA.

We are the ONLY country on the face of the world which is getting weapons from US Russia and China at the same time.WTF are you talking about? Plz remove that butt plug and then reply.

Say that the millions who have watched that show around the world :).It's gone viral. almost an hours worth of horrendous admissions. That's how opinions are formed .The joke of the matter is he portrays pakistan as some kind of martyr for all the world's ills .Someone even asked him why pakistan has not empowered any institution, like health or education, over the past 60 odd years like india did with its IITs IIMs and scores of govt medical colleges, and that fellow says pakistan had a choice, but they had better things to do then..so they made the choice not to.

haha.We don't have institute only to promote hatred or religious education...:lol:good try

Say that the millions who have watched that show around the world :).It's gone viral. almost an hours worth of horrendous admissions. That's how opinions are formed .The joke of the matter is he portrays pakistan as some kind of martyr for all the world's ills .Someone even asked him why pakistan has not empowered any institution, like health or education, over the past 60 odd years like india did with its IITs IIMs and scores of govt medical colleges, and that fellow says pakistan had a choice, but they had better things to do then..so they made the choice not to.

Your opinion is respected, but if its gone viral how come I haven't seen it? link please.

Plus he's still ex. Doesn't matter at all.

haha.We don't have institute only to promote hatred or religious education...:lol:good try

So, your mandirs are just for rolling people under your feet? Poor man. :yay:

Your opinion is respected, but if its gone viral how come I haven't seen it? link please.

Plus he's still ex. Doesn't matter at all.

So, your mandirs are just for rolling people under your feet? Poor man. :yay:
Yes.To show respect to their own idol by rolling under feet..:D

He is criticizing his Country management.What is the problem with you? Media shows this kind of stuff all the time.What about that Spy Camel or The Spy Pigeon.At least our media doesn't shows that kind of stuff.Every tom dick and harry comes to PDF.Doesn't have toilets to shit.Talk about going to war. :omghaha::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom