What's new

India has more to lose if another war erupts with Pakistan: NYT editorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
46 Billion CPEC project with China.
350 Million Cement plant project with China.
Project on energy sector from Russia.

4 MI-35 Helis from Russia.
Viper Helis from USA.

We are the ONLY country on the face of the world which is getting weapons from US Russia and China at the same time.WTF are you talking about? Plz remove that butt plug and then reply.

Oh dear, your reply is so dumb, I will refuse to answer back properly.

Its people like you, why multinational companies are coming to India over Pakistan!

trust me sirji as always it will be pakistan who will iniciate a war and we will finish it no dought we will loose a lot but then ...... you know what i mean :devil:

Not this time. Bigger game being played. Pakistan has a great foreign policy, already alienated GCC and UAE. Afghanistan is pissed, Iran is no friend. because of Saudi On demand nukes. only so called neighbor higher than mountain deeper than sea, China, which probably will cut losses. Its a purely Mercantile State, (The CPEC investment is on a 18% sovereign Guarantee. that is usually the interest rates of unsecured loans). Plus add the combined National Debt of Pakistan, how long before IMF stops writing the cheques. If there was a sane Pakistani he would be really worried on the economics of the country.

But Hey war war war... actually its a Fidayeen State... absolutely suicidal in its pursuit of "containing" and "resisting" the growth of India. wht does Pakistan have to loose ? nanga nahaye ga kya aur nichode ga kya ?

Its people like you, why multinational companies are coming to India over Pakistan!

You told Pakistan has nothing.I replied with some of the deals made within last 6 months.If this is not easy to shut you up then I don't know what is.

Not this time. Bigger game being played. Pakistan has a great foreign policy, already alienated GCC and UAE. Afghanistan is pissed, Iran is no friend. because of Saudi On demand nukes. only so called neighbor higher than mountain deeper than sea, China, which probably will cut losses. Its a purely Mercantile State, (The CPEC investment is on a 18% sovereign Guarantee. that is usually the interest rates of unsecured loans). Plus add the combined National Debt of Pakistan, how long before IMF stops writing the cheques. If there was a sane Pakistani he would be really worried on the economics of the country.

But Hey war war war... actually its a Fidayeen State... absolutely suicidal in its pursuit of "containing" and "resisting" the growth of India. wht does Pakistan have to loose ? nanga nahaye ga kya aur nichode ga kya ?
thing is when there is an "over shyaana" opponent sometimes he himslef overdoes the game he initiated in the first place and over time deu to his own incompetnce and obsession looses the "plot" no need to discuss here about the future just sit tight and enjoy the ride ... kya samjhe :azn:

thing is when there is an "over shyaana" opponent sometimes he himslef overdoes the game he initiated in the first place and over time deu to his own incompetnce and obsession looses the "plot" no need to discuss here about the future just sit tight and enjoy the ride ... kya samjhe :azn:

Yeah that's true. but still makes me wonder. The complete lack of self evaluation, only obsession India, its the hatred for India that is the sole purpose of its existence. the talks and all are hogwash. I am not in view of a war per say but if only we could build a great wall out of tiatanium at the borders, so that the pests stayed away that would be great. Cut diplomatic ties. just ignore it to hell. will it stop pestering us ? There are literally no incentives in dealing with Pakistan at any level it appears to me.

Well dint they realize that pakistan is waging a proxy war as they cant fight an open war ? But any way no point in fighting war with pakistan theres nothing to gain only wasteful expenditure.
Pakistan has nothing to lose because it has nothing to lose!! :P

Where were these companies couple of years back? Man these things will eventually come to Pakistan as well. All we need is little more time.

Our 272 mkis including mig 29 & mirage are eough for your junk flies.If you go with naval warfare then I don't need to say..
i wasn't talking about your flying buffaloes the point i was replying was begging which come good enough with rafale deal

Thats correct

Considering where India is in its development agenda a war shall put it back considerably

A person who has more , has more to lose.
So you want to say more infrastructure holding country loses more then why Russians bear more loss in cold war why shouldn't americans :disagree:

Yes, we should also impose economic sanctions or deny market access to companies doing business in pakistan.
Screw them financially then they will stop producing those nukes and running those jehad factories.

oye you Pakistanis, dont you know Supa Powa India has been talking to France about the.
MMRCA (Most Modern Rafale Cant Afford)

As usual stupid bharti mind farting all over the place and missing the point of this analysis. Morons at it again.

Yes, we should also impose economic sanctions or deny market access to companies doing business in pakistan.
Screw them financially then they will stop producing those nukes and running those jehad factories.

Their big papa China will fund them, at 18% sovereign guaranteed loan. The debt trap is perpetual. Yet they will continue to survive. make no mistake. but the thing is trade and relations with Pakistan is as fruitless as expecting Rajnigandha on cactus plants.

No matter what they claim as theirs is nothing actually, Pakistan for all practical purposes is becoming a colony of China. and in the future will remain so, a loyal faithful pet. Like North Korea is to China. that's about it. and the trade route to central Asia they talk about is Hogwash, The Karakorum route remains open only for 6 months is seismically active. and the cost of transportation of goods and services to China via sea route is much more cheaper than through the highway.

Yeah that's true. but still makes me wonder. The complete lack of self evaluation, only obsession India, its the hatred for India that is the sole purpose of its existence. the talks and all are hogwash. I am not in view of a war per say but if only we could build a great wall out of tiatanium at the borders, so that the pests stayed away that would be great. Cut diplomatic ties. just ignore it to hell. will it stop pestering us ? There are literally no incentives in dealing with Pakistan at any level it appears to me.
well sir you can fill up an empty cup but you cant fill a cup which is already full and this time its filled up to the brim with hate and revnge against indians and hindus in perticular so all this hokus phokus about "peace talks" is nothing but a frace

and new goverment knows it way too well and they deliberatelli called NS for swearing in knowiing well in advance what kind of fireworks will be seen along the LOC/WB in couple of months time and pakistani establishment dint disappoint

even now we all know what will be result of these tallks rest you can speculate yourself :coffee:

oye you Pakistanis, dont you know Supa Powa India has been talking to France about the.
MMRCA (Most Modern Rafale Cant Afford)

did France tell you that ? I mean did the Dassault called you up and tell you ? then really wow.. big fella... badde log..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom