What's new

India has more to lose if another war erupts with Pakistan: NYT editorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, What does India have to lose? Their filthy streets? The RSS extremists? TTruth is they have too little to lose and that's why they are itching for a fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your rank states you should have spent some time in this forum but it doesn't look like that. We already divided you back in 47 :yahoo:.
You are Looking Like Desperate Fanboy who come on PDF for Only intention of trolling.Have your Fun before Mods Ban you :chilli::chilli:

941512-pakindia-1440050372-846-640x480.jpg

India has more to lose than Pakistan if the two nuclear-armed neighbours go to war once again, The New York Timeseditorial board wrote on Wednesday.

“India, which is considerably stronger and more successful than Pakistan, has the most to lose if another war erupts,” the editorial read.

The paper recognising Kashmir as “a dangerous flash point” between India and Pakistan stressed the need for restraint in the wake of escalating cross-border tensions as both countries continue to exchange fire along the Line of Control (LoC).

Read: Escalating violence: UNSG urges Pakistan, India to resolve issues via dialogue

“Cross-border violence has surged in recent months, raising new fears that the attacks could spiral out of control and set off another war between the two nuclear-armed adversaries,” the editorial read.

In the last week alone, Pakistan and India have traded heavy gunfire and mortars almost daily across the LoC. Pakistan on Monday summoned the Indian deputy high commissioner to the Foreign Office for the third time in a week to convey Islamabad’s deep concerns over unabated ceasefire violations by Indian troops along the LoC that divides the disputed Himalayan state of Jammu and Kashmir.

“Each side blames the other. Experts say Pakistan has been testing Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who, in a break with his predecessor, has vowed not to ignore attacks by Pakistan-backed militants on Indian targets. On July 27, gunmen dressed in military fatigues attacked an Indian police station near the border with Pakistan and at least nine people were killed,” it added. India blamed Pakistan for involvement in the attack, a claim Pakistan vehemently denied.

Read: Modi urges unity against ‘terror-harbouring states’ in veiled jibe at Pakistan

“Mr Modi’s wish to strike back is understandable after many years of Indian restraint. But In a sign of heightened concern over Kashmir, the United States and the United Nations secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, have urged India and Pakistan to exercise restraint and solve their differences through dialogue,” the editorial said.

However, it added both the countries will have a chance to resolve their differences through dialogue when national security advisers of Pakistan and India meet this month on August 23.

Read: No ‘formal agenda’ for NSA talks in Delhi

A meeting between national security advisers of both countries is taking place in line with a decision taken at a meeting between Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi in the Russia city of Ufa last month.

The Express Tribune learnt there will be no ‘formal agenda’ for the upcoming meeting between the national security advisers of Pakistan and India after the two hostile neighbours apparently could not agree on specific issues for discussion.

Thats correct

Considering where India is in its development agenda a war shall put it back considerably

A person who has more , has more to lose.

You are Looking Like Desperate Fanboy who come on PDF for Only intention of trolling.Have your Fun before Mods Ban you :chilli::chilli:

They ain't gonna do it. Plus, didn't we divide you in 1947? Or its a hot burn? huh huh :dance3:

Plus you finally admitted that you divided Bangladesh. So, finally the world knows who the real terrorists are 8-)
Pakistani army surrendered to the Indian army. There are photos and videos of that event. You are talking as if someone confessed a secret.

I don't see it going that way,if war remains non-nuclear then Pakistan will suffer more heavier casualties in terms of both men and material .But if it goes nuclear then Pakistan get removed from world map.:cheesy:
yes and i assume we are wearing bangles that we wont use our nukes, try googling mutually assured destruction....

giphy.gif

You forgot to remind that we divided you in half back in 47.

well who ran to tashkent in 1965 and washington in 1999 :azn: :sarcastic:

India 8-) for a ceasefire and to get captured land back.

Owned, Sir :flame:[/QUOTE]
There is literally video of Clinton saying that Shariff came crying to him uninvited during the kargil war. Do you need any more proof?

Pakistani army surrendered to the Indian army. There are photos and videos of that event. You are talking as if someone confessed a secret.

Yeah they did because they had orders from the Presidency. Did I say they didn't? What I am saying is finally you guys have confessed that it was Indian agenda to put a divide in to East and West Pakistan and so you were and you are the real terrorists. The world has finally for the truth.

That is true because Pakistan will have nothing to lose.

No industries, no respect, not much international business, not much tourists.

beggar lol what about your self peps begging for rafales first 120 then 36 and at end got ""thainga "" and we are going good getting hind and then bell viper you keep on crying :cheesy:
Our 272 mkis including mig 29 & mirage are eough for your junk flies.If you go with naval warfare then I don't need to say..

India 8-) for a ceasefire and to get captured land back.

Owned, Sir :flame:
There is literally video of Clinton saying that Shariff came crying to him uninvited during the kargil war. Do you need any more proof?[/QUOTE]

We don't own Sharif, he's a retard. Right? Enough for a proof? Or do you want some videos of your ex Gen claiming Pakistan had an upper hand over Kargil War and Indian causalities were damn too much.

NYT only says "more".

What "more"? Which "more"? Where "more"?

When war erupts we don't see what we have to lose or not.We just crush the enemy.Four wars with India have already showed our strength and don't forget who you are messing with: "The Death of the Soviet Union" That is what CIA used to call ISI and Pakistan at the time of Afghan war.

I don't see it going that way,if war remains non-nuclear then Pakistan will suffer more heavier casualties in terms of both men and material .But if it goes nuclear then Pakistan get removed from world map.:cheesy:

LOL. You are saying it like Pakistan is not going to nuke you in case of nuclear war. USA also tried to remove JAPAN from the face of earth and what they got in return? The same Japan rise again and there got a time when president of USA had a clock on his table which was "Made in Japan".

You claimed that, the world saw itself 8-)

Yup,the world continues to see Pakistan for what it really is. Your own ex-ISI general , Assad durrani said that you people, the citizens, are just mere collateral damage , including and especially the Peshawar attack.I was shocked, when I saw that video. I woudnt wish even my enemy to speak of his children like that.Too bad youtube is banned in your country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom