What's new

India has more to lose if another war erupts with Pakistan: NYT editorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWWWW seems like I have hit you were it hurts.
Don't worry all those things are still active and if you want to see them then you can try it anytime.
Kashmir which is your so called jugular vein is still with us.
Be a man stop crying every time and run like a girl to UN and and your papa USA try to get it by force as we did during 1971 by force.
And don't worry we don't make a fool of ourselves we are more than happy that we are here and thanks to Jinnah for that otherwise I would have also been called as beggar and failed state, and others laugh at Pakistan for its situation whatever is today.
The people of Pakistan thinks their national bird is drone which kills thousands of Pakistanis.
So much for being martial race.
Now waiting for your reply so that I can humiliate you once again.
Allegedly you are just one week old, so learn to crawl before aiming to walk but knowing your kind, you act brave behind a fake ID. why don't you prove your penny worth and show the real loser that you are.
And we are glad that you have earned a befitting title for your capital.....capturing Pigeons and Camels and blowing up some fishing boats, and talking tough sitting behind screens talking tough, i guess the bravery runs right through your blood....now run back to your slumdog street and spread your nonsense amongst your own kind, don't have time for your BS.

Lol, Aljazeera :coffee:

Who said everybody is jealous of India? Nobody even wants to go there cuz of Rape and etc .. :yahoo:

The whole world is conspiring against Pakistan because they know if we rise, all of them (Including India) are on loss. 8-)

The very infamous Indian army which is gonna fight us or I would say Thumka Army. :omghaha:
pakistan is country where hundredes of child rape case is in investigation

pakistan is country where hundredes of child rape case is in investigation

At least they are under investigation and will Hang, No Investigation For These Things in Bollywood Land, Its Accepted Practice over there, there is a rape every 5-10 mins in India, Do not even think about comparing yourself to us.

Why do you have to ruin all the fun ? :pissed:
I was waiting for some arm-chair jernail to throw a nuke over the internet!!

yes and i assume we are wearing bangles that we wont use our nukes, try googling mutually assured destruction....

LOL. You are saying it like Pakistan is not going to nuke you in case of nuclear war. USA also tried to remove JAPAN from the face of earth and what they got in return? The same Japan rise again and there got a time when president of USA had a clock on his table which was "Made in Japan".

@Icarus See ? Score !!...and we are off the mark!! :happy:
Ohh..made my day.. This world is so boring without nukes.. :P

Oh sorry, Church Graduate? :what:
Convent graduate comes closest :P

And yet you've been unable to beat this weak and pathetic nation despite 4, self-initiated, attempts- how impressive your mighty military is.
i remmeber someone said on this forum yesterday : ab manzil se achhe lagne lagge hain raasste :sarcastic:

Keyboard-warriors-Keyboard.jpg

No one can guarantee that war will be limited.......Below the Nuclear Threshold

@Icarus - Sethi Sahib....long time no see ? :azn:

Abbb tou aaap lift hi nahin karvateiii humein ? :(

Can you grab that famous Fauji Burger that you were talking about for me while I'll entertain myself by reading comments on this thread ? :oops:

Now that troll fest seems to have halted...
Nyt is stating a fact that is obvious to every one...(every one except modi)

Indian economy is growing at a great pace... a regional war will most definitely ruin it...
While it will also ruin pakistani economy; its not growing at a fast pace any way...
Bulk of the industries are elsewhere, no impact.
And India has already taken care of the Eastern front :)

I wonder if many have even read the article, I can't understand the reaction by some Pakistanis of jumping up and down and celebrating the notion that they have less to lose than India. It is clear this doesn't mean they will be more successful militarily purely that they have little worth losing at the current time- actually quite sobering news.

Allegedly you are just one week old, so learn to crawl before aiming to walk but knowing your kind, you act brave behind a fake ID. why don't you prove your penny worth and show the real loser that you are.
And we are glad that you have earned a befitting title for your capital.....capturing Pigeons and Camels and blowing up some fishing boats, and talking tough sitting behind screens talking tough, i guess the bravery runs right through your blood....now run back to your slumdog street and spread your nonsense amongst your own kind, don't have time for your BS.
Lol you are going offtolic and talking BS and advising me to do the opposite.
Actually we were laughing when your super duper ISPR made fun of Pakistan by the drone incident.
He said ' we martial race has destroyed the cheap Chinese drone which was used for taking our selfies and we have became powerful now' and gave Pakistanis a lollipop but we in INDIA laughed our brains out.
So ask your your ISPR to do something about kashmir rather than destroying Chinese drone used by the police of Pakistan.
Lol

At least they are under investigation and will Hang, No Investigation For These Things in Bollywood Land, Its Accepted Practice over there, there is a rape every 5-10 mins in India, Do not even think about comparing yourself to us.
Lol so you are stating the present investigation which is linked to several such child abuse cases.
Lol a country where there is a rule which makes necessary for a raped girl to gather four live witnesses and which allows the culprit to get way with offence is advising about rape to others.
Lol :lol:
Actually if we go through facts then we are not even in the top 3 destinations of most rapes.
And if we go through facts than Pakistan is called as rape capital of the world such is your land of pure.
So the you should be really worried about your land of pure
And yes every 4-5 min in land of lure a bomb gets exploded that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom