What's new

India has more to lose if another war erupts with Pakistan: NYT editorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
pak wants to fight us with its donated weapons. ha ha ha ha...:rofl:

like the 3 donated z-10.:rofl:

You bhartis are poor dejected souls. If you with your man-power or size could have ever taken Pakistan, then you would have by now. The truth is you cannot. Not even in your wildest dreams.

:rofl: poor kid . pak got its arse whopped in 65 :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:as always
gaar diya bhai gaar diya ... chorre ne lathh gaar diya :sarcastic:

u know what i mean.jpg

pak wants to fight us with its donated weapons. ha ha ha ha...:rofl:

like the 3 donated z-10.:rofl:
hey kid your indian brothers will not forgive you on raising our flag as emoticon :cheesy: Btw thanks for raising Pakistani flag even Indians can,t stop them from using this emoticon lol

You bhartis are poor dejected souls. If you with your man-power or size could have ever taken Pakistan, then you would have by now. The truth is you cannot. Not even in your wildest dreams.
there are many ways to increase pain and suffrening for your mortal enemy than just fighting him with war machines :coffee:

So many idiotic comments by the posters on this thread, war is not good for anyone, waste of lives and that should always be the most important.

@Icarus - Sethi Sahib....long time no see ?
Can you grab that famous Fauji Burger that you were talking about for me while I'll entertain myself by reading comments on this thread ? :oops:

I'm no longer posted to that station.

india a successful strong nation? Is that what you call a successful nation:

India has one third of world's poorest, says World Bank - Telegraph

Five Myths About India's Poverty | Richard Dobbs

Filthy India Photos, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK

If Pakistan is a failure because we FAIL to make the above the reality of Pakistan than I'm ultra glad to be a failure. I hope the above never happens to Pakistan. The above is truly disturbing. I have been to the poorest of the poor parts of Pakistan but it is nowhere near as bad as those images. Being serious.
Lol actually despite being that we are progressing and we have positive news also.
Like we are the no1 country in fastest growing economy.
We were lauded by world on MOM.
And there are many more which you can't even imagine but in terms of Pakistan I don't get any positive news rather than just bomb blasts and regular featuring in failed state index and also this article has also proven that the other countries in west they don't see Pakistan as worthy nation and also look at Pakistan as failed and worthless nation which has nothing to offer because it has nithing as stated by the article.
Also if you aren't uldated then we are just behind China on second rank in alleviating poverty but if we look at Pakistan then you are not even alleviating poverty but going opposite of it and increasing the loverty .
Go and search for it and if you don't find it then let me onow .
I will really be happy to show your real face to you.

we are not like you pakis to always think of capturing other land and provoking ceasefire.
if we want to capture we already have done.but we r not like u.

pak always dreaming of war, capturing others land.etc etc

we dream, think and achieve in developments,peace,corporation,eliminating poverty,space corporation,human rights.

You quoted the wrong guy . let khush ho ja dobara:pakistan:
cool

Every war India has fought is a defensive one, in accordance to

CHAPTER VII: ACTION WITH RESPECT TO THREATS TO THE PEACE, BREACHES OF THE PEACE, AND ACTS OF AGGRESSION

Article 51
Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security. Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defence shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security.

There is nothing left to lose when we fail to protect our nation

They're saying...India has economy, ecuation, car, sky scraper bulding
Pak- little economy, car sky scraper etc.

So India has a lot to lose.

Are you also, product of Indian ecuation ( education). If you are, then India has nothing to lose.

And yet you've been unable to beat this weak and pathetic nation despite 4, self-initiated, attempts- how impressive your mighty military is.

:lol: I have never understood what those Pakistanis who say things like the Indian army is rubbish, the Indian Air Force is pathetic etc think when they mouth off like that. Don't seem to remember that if they rubbish an army that has got the better of theirs, it reflects very poorly on their own country. :crazy:

can u pakis afford the price of war.

it takes billions of billions to win a war not with only military.
u will not afford a 1 week small war.let alone a full scale war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom