What's new

India has become safer under Manmohan Singh.

"Let us deal with Naxalism as a socio-economic problem, not a law and order problem…they are our brothers and sisters" Union Home Minister Shivraj Patil in Bangalore
Maoists are our people,they are nearly all tribals from central India.You don't want to say HuM militants and LeT militants are our people.
BTW negotiating with NAxals and NE insurgents have always been the main strategy of GOI.
LAst years India saw lowest fatalities due to Naxal violence since 2000.

By geo-political conditions I meant the closure of the training camps in P-O-K which caused a great deal of reduction in the jehad in Kashmir. While that is documented fact, it is still an insinuation that ISI was behind them the terror acts in mainland.

Let us not act like the Paks in blaming external hand in everything. We have a home grown problem and we have to recognize that. Unlike the violence in Kashmir which is clearly supported by Pak, the domestic front is more because of our local jehadis.

And the govt has clearly failed to act on the front because it might hurt their electoral prospects. It has also failed to pre-empt them and also sucessfully identify and convict the perperators.

Why what happened to UPA I ? They were also UPA right..that was also led by Manmohan right ?

206 people died in one train blast in 2006, in Mumbai. That alone is more than the entire killed in the NDA regime.
There were local kashmiri militants also in Kashmir even they are gone now.40% of violent incidents were because of them.

BTW the 120 odd fatalities doesn't include Kaluchak massacare which lead to 38 deaths.

The funniest part is UPA executed 2 terrorists whereas NDA released 3 terrorists.:omghaha:

Maoists are our people,they are nearly all tribals from central India.You don't want to say HuM militants and LeT militants are our people.
BTW negotiating with NAxals and NE insurgents have always been the main strategy of GOI.
LAst years India saw lowest fatalities due to Naxal violence since 2000.

Naxals have killed hundreds of policemen in India, hence terrorists they are.
How can terrorists be brothers n sisters of Indians?

Naxals have killed hundreds of policemen in India, hence terrorists they are.
How can terrorists be brothers n sisters of Indians?
All naxals are from tribals of CG,Jharkhand,Bihar,Orissa unlike in KAshmir where there are many foreign militants.
Decades of Government apathy has led to this.

The title of the news should have been - India has become safer for the ones under Manmohan Singh...

Now, I don't really hate Manmohan Singh but no body can deny he is just a puppet a face and behind him we have a huge army of corrupt, dishonest and incapable people leading major port folios and departments.. TBH, I liked Manmohan Singh of 1991 and btw I liked Indian PM of 1991, P V Narasimha Rao as well..

Miyan.. the guy who died was an army soldier..it was the duty of the Govt to extend whatever it can to help him. How is that doing the family a favor ? Also the article was telling about the behaviour of the Akilesh Govt..not the central govt..stop mixing issues.

Nationalist sanghis rightly bemoan the favoritism that is extended to muslims in form of reservations and minority(muslim) specific scholarships (at the same time denying the hindu minority in J&K and NE the same things), the shifting of the blame for the pathetic social conditions of the muslims to alleged discrimination by majority, and the increasing diktats that is being given to the police about not arresting "innocent muslims" which is blatant interference in the police functioning. If the police could identify innocent from guilty why we have courts ?

Miyan... the guy who died was a honest police officer and it was the duty of the government to extend whatever it can to help his family. So how does that become minority appeasement? The Central government is responsible for Indian armed forces of which this army soldier belonged to so it is obvious that they would take care of him and not the State government and yet his family gets 2 lakhs as a bonus along with central government's help. And in the same way Police force is a responsibility of State government, so this Shaheed police Officer's family getting 10 lakhs from Akhilesh Yadav's Govt is no news maker.. So stop making absurd comments.

"Nationalists" Sanghis don't really need a reason to moan when the matter is something to do with minorities. And let me enlighten you with some facts which Sanghis always try to deride and deny. Not all muslims get scholarships -

Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50 per cent marks in the final examination and annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh

Source: Section 2 (c) of the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992.

Sanghis jump in joy when Sachar committee states that Gujarati muslims are better off than their counterparts else where in India but when the same Sachar committee speaks about the pathetic condition of Indian muslims on the whole, the Sanghis waste no time to frown abt it. Sanghis shout at the top of their voice accusing CBI of allegedly being the puppets of the ruling party but fail to acknowledge the partisan role of police in Sanghi ruled states(Fake encounters in Gujarat etc).

Obviously these diktats may have to be given looking at the previous police records and performance and the below articles proves why these diktats should be given(Though it hasn't been done yet).

'For investigators, arresting young Muslims easy way out' - Rediff.com India News

Hundreds of Muslims named in terror cases without proof: Paper - India - DNA

Deep bias against muslims in terror probes: Muthi-ur-Rehman Siddiqui - The Economic Times

Nine Muslim men in jail for Malegaon blasts are innocent, concludes NIA: Sources | NDTV.com

Why should the innocent suffer for the incompetency of Police??

^^^
On suspicion and on information from sources, police take people into custody and prey tell me how many times you were taken in by police? Point is, not everyone comes at the gun point but only few who did some thing for the suspicion to be arisen on them.. Police gets information from their sources but to corroborate it with hard evidence is not always easily possible, so as per the law, police have to let go the culprit terrorists.. But I believe they still remain under watch and efforts are made to gather concrete evidence against them..

Also, if people of a community believes that solution of all the problems lies in blasting innocent people on the street then sorry to say the community as a whole has to suffer and to bear the load of suspicion at times.. Solution is in your hand - Tell your people to move away from dirty Mullah mentality and learn to live in peace..

^^^
On suspicion and on information from sources, police take people into custody and prey tell me how many times you were taken in by police? Point is, not everyone comes at the gun point but only few who did some thing for the suspicion to be arisen on them.. Police gets information from their sources but to corroborate it with hard evidence is not always easily possible, so as per the law, police have to let go the culprit terrorists.. But I believe they still remain under watch and efforts are made to gather concrete evidence against them..

If Police suspects something then they have all the rights to question and investigate but that doesn't mean that you can imprison someone without proper charges and evidences for ages. As one of the article in my prev post mentions that it took around 6-7 years for the Police to understand that the people they have arrested are innocent, So what does that say?? It clearly points out incompetence and partisan role of investigating agencies. LOLZ Police sources??? They seem to be impotent and useless...

Also, if people of a community believes that solution of all the problems lies in blasting innocent people on the street then sorry to say the community as a whole has to suffer and to bear the load of suspicion at times.. Solution is in your hand - Tell your people to move away from dirty Mullah mentality and learn to live in peace..

Are you trying to generalize? I can aptly apply the same logic for your reasoning but I would prefer not doing that. People of a particular community are lucky enough to not suffer and bear the load of suspicion all the times as the other community suffers even after having the likes of Sadhvi's and Purohit's in their own backyard. Solution is in opening one's eyes and looking things with an open mind. So I would ask you to advise your people to get rid of their dirty sanghi saffron mentality and learn to live in peace...:cheers:

QUOTE=The_Showstopper;4021895] As one of the article in my prev post mentions that it took around 6-7 years for the Police to understand that the people they have arrested are innocent, So what does that say?? It clearly points out incompetence and partisan role of investigating agencies.[/QUOTE]

another muslim who thinks only muslims are kept in detention and then later released....there are so many hindus, chritians too who face that plight...so ddoes that mean police is anti-hindu or anti-chritian ? stop looking at everything as a conpiracy againt muslims....

even after having the likes of Sadhvi's and Purohit's in their own backyard. Solution is in opening one's eyes and looking things with an open mind. So I would ask you to advise your people to get rid of their dirty sanghi saffron mentality and learn to live in peace..

u should stop your dirty green madarsah mentality and understand that sadhvi prgya and col.purohit are still not convicted of any crimes and are innocent till proven guilty...you should also understand that not one hindu has been convicted till date for any terror activities while loads of muslims have been convicted for terror activities....

and u should also know that the ministry of home affairs does not list one single hindu terrorist organization while it lists 13 islamic terrorist organizations...http://mha.nic.in/uniquepage.asp?id_pk=292

another muslim who thinks only muslims are kept in detention and then later released....there are so many hindus, chritians too who face that plight...so ddoes that mean police is anti-hindu or anti-chritian ? stop looking at everything as a conpiracy againt muslims....

So why not back up your aspersions with some evidences as I have done in my posts...

No justice for Muslims in Gujarat: Anti-Muslim arrests under India's draconian anti-terrorism legislation

TISS report points to anti-Muslim bias of police - The Hindu

U.N. warns India against anti-Muslim prejudice | Reuters

u should stop your dirty green madarsah mentality and understand that sadhvi prgya and col.purohit are still not convicted of any crimes and are innocent till proven guilty...you should also understand that not one hindu has been convicted till date for any terror activities while loads of muslims have been convicted for terror activities....

What else can one expect from a Chaddi baniya Sanghi who preaches but seldom follows... If Sadhvi and Purohit are not convicted then even Yasin Bhatkal or Fasih Mohammad and many others like them are not convicted either by the court of law. So what makes you jump out of your seat???

and u should also know that the ministry of home affairs does not list one single hindu terrorist organization while it lists 13 islamic terrorist organizations...::Ministry of Home Affairs::

LOLZ Most of those "islamic" terrorist organisations have an agenda of liberating Kashmir. Don't you think their agenda is very much similar to the other terrorist organisations who have their own agenda of liberating their own lands. So do I have your permission to classify them as Sikh terrorist organisations, Hindu terror organisations etc...

So why not back up your aspersions with some evidences as I have done in my posts...

thats because we hindus understand there is a fault in the system and every one is affected by that and dont go whining before outsiders how we are victimised.....we dont indulge in the dramabaazi that u muslims do it very well.....

and also its not so secular and stylish to report on hindus in jails...but muslims ? that sells.

What else can one expect from a Chaddi baniya Sanghi who preaches but seldom follows... If Sadhvi and Purohit are not convicted then even Yasin Bhatkal or Fasih Mohammad and many others like them are not convicted either by the court of law. So what makes you jump out of your seat???

bigot madarsah dweller...dont act as if yasin bhatkal or fasih mahmood were the first to be arrested for islamic terror....there have been plenty of arrests and convictions before them...also yasin bhatkla was a member of the terrorist organization SIMI banned by Govt of India...so that in a way makes him a terrorist too.....

and a muslim becoming an extremist/terrorist is not exactly a novelty or something surprising....we see it daily, all round the year....all around the world, east to west from phillipines to europe....all across the latitude from nigeria to russia...

LOLZ Most of those "islamic" terrorist organisations have an agenda of liberating Kashmir. Don't you think their agenda is very much similar to the other terrorist organisations who have their own agenda of liberating their own lands. So do I have your permission to classify them as Sikh terrorist organisations, Hindu terror organisations etc...

arey miya still they make use of islam to peddle their agenda and thousands of hindus and sikhs have died because of that.....and these kashmri terrorist organization have also done blasts in main land india....and the fact of the matter is there are 13 islamic terrorist organization while NO hindu terror organization in the banned list...there is no such thing as hindu terror till now.......no convicted terrorist nor a single organization that is proscribed....all talk of congress is to fool u gullibles who will readily buy any lie that is peddled to make you feel good....so cry me a river...

by the way simi sympathizer salman kurshid wrote in one of his books that muslims in india felt happy that sikhs and hindus were killing and getting killed in 1984...looks like you are one of them....

thats because we hindus understand there is a fault in the system and every one is affected by that and dont go whining before outsiders how we are victimised.....we dont indulge in the dramabaazi that u muslims do it very well.....

and also its not so secular and stylish to report on hindus in jails...but muslims ? that sells.

blah blah blah.... Do you have anything substantial to say apart from this incoherent :alcoholic: rant?

bigot madarsah dweller...dont act as if yasin bhatkal or fasih mahmood were the first to be arrested for islamic terror....there have been plenty of arrests and convictions before them...also yasin bhatkla was a member of the terrorist organization SIMI banned by Govt of India...so that in a way makes him a terrorist too.....

and a muslim becoming an extremist/terrorist is not exactly a novelty or something surprising....we see it daily, all round the year....all around the world, east to west from phillipines to europe....all across the latitude from nigeria to russia...

Bhagwa baniyas like you never cease to amaze me. The same can be said about the saffron terror and the following links vindicates my point.

Will RSS be banned for a fourth time? - India - DNA

Since inception, RSS banned thrice

Maharashtra government moves to ban Abhinav Bharat - Times Of India

arey miya still they make use of islam to peddle their agenda and thousands of hindus and sikhs have died because of that.....and these kashmri terrorist organization have also done blasts in main land india....and the fact of the matter is there are 13 islamic terrorist organization while NO hindu terror organization in the banned list...there is no such thing as hindu terror till now.......no convicted terrorist nor a single organization that is proscribed....all talk of congress is to fool u gullibles who will readily buy any lie that is peddled to make you feel good....so cry me a river...

Oh so you are ok to classify kashmiri terrorists as "islamic" terrorists but the likes of Khalistani or Tamil Hindu terrorists cannot be termed as Sikh or Hindu terrorists. Anyways have a look at what Sikhs have to say about saffron terrorists...

Dal Khalsa wants RSS banned - Indian Express

by the way simi sympathizer salman kurshid wrote in one of his books that muslims in india felt happy that sikhs and hindus were killing and getting killed in 1984...looks like you are one of them....

So a loon like Salman Khurshid makes a comment to sell his book and it becomes fact. Is it?? I don't think that muslims even give a damn about what this Gandhi dynasty's slave has to say...:P

Maan moh liya Manmohan singh ne......Paid article by Congress...and yes..:omghaha:

blah blah blah.... Do you have anything substantial to say apart from this incoherent rant

wat i said is substantial.....there are lakhs of hindus all across india spending their life in jails without any charge sheet or conviction...just because we dont like making a big deal out of it does not mean it does not happen....

muslims are not god's gift to india..so cut down the dramabaaazi....every indian irrespective of his faith suffers from the police system...you dont get any special sympathy....

Bhagwa baniyas like you never cease to amaze me. The same can be said about the saffron terror and the following links vindicates my point.

the idiocacy of the tupi mullas disgusts me....how can the same be told about the non-existant saffon terror ? how many saffron terrorists have been convicted for terror in india or abroad ? ZERO

how many saffron terror orgs have been banned for terror in india currently ? ZERO

pointing out to rss is typical mullah idiocacy since the court had overturned their unjust banning every single time and today they are the largest social organization in the world....if that is enough to call them terrorists then all the suspects who were once in custody before being acquitted were also terrorists....:rofl:

and abhinav bharat is still not banned mullah....the ministry of home affairs does not list their name....go cry before them.....

Oh so you are ok to classify kashmiri terrorists as "islamic" terrorists but the likes of Khalistani or Tamil Hindu terrorists cannot be termed as Sikh or Hindu terrorists. Anyways have a look at what Sikhs have to say about saffron terrorists...

hahaha...see one small nudge and the idiocacy come flooding through.....the tamils were fighting on a linguistic and ethnic cause...not a religious cause.....the top leadership of ltte were many christians....prabhakaran was himself a christian....a terror is identified by its cause....tamil tigers never used hinduism for its cause....but the kashmiri terorists always used islam for theirr cause...so yes they are islamic terrorists...yes, the some of the late khalistanis were sikh terrorists because they used the religion for their cause...

Anyways have a look at what Sikhs have to say about saffron terrorists...

miya...i want islam banned in india...islam has done more damage to india through the centuries than RSS can ever do...so what ? that makes islam a terrorist group...?? anybody can want anything...does not mean they are justified in their want....

miya..this is enough to show the famed muslim hypocrisy....you dont want undertrials and acquitted muslims to be called terrorists but will refer to RSS as terrorists...

So a loon like Salman Khurshid makes a comment to sell his book and it becomes fact. Is it?? I don't think that muslims even give a damn about what this Gandhi dynasty's slave has to say...:P

cant dismiss his words entirely....there must be some truth in what he says...after all the muslim love for kaffirs and idolators is well known worldwide...

Back
Top Bottom