What's new

India has avenged LoC murders, says army chief

It was very much necessary after release of video of Pakistanis playing with the head of Indian Jawan on national news channels. Indian army has always retaliated of killing of their soldier. It is good that army chief is saying that in public so that all may know that we have responded in Tit for tat manner. The people who are getting happy by seeing the Video of killing Indian soldier will get proper massage.

Who Killed them on Indo Pak border?

may i have proof of ur claim... o_O

You are exposing yourself by making such comment on martyr soldiers.

oh yeh as if you are having any moral high ground .

Your Army chief is behaving like another street-boy and you are questioning my statement.

Respect our martyr soldiers and i will respect yours.

period.

He is responding to the Video of Pakistan playing with cut head of Indian soldier.

So far as respecting Martyr of any country, we have not made any loose comment about any Pakistani martyr soldier.

Remember, you will never get away by killing our soldier by PA or their proxies. You will have to return it many fold as stated by our army chief. Indian army will always take revenge as they have taken in past.

And after this so called response Indian army lost 1 of its soldier to mortar fire at LOC and BSF lost 2 to sniper fire at IB. Not to count the soldiers who were paralyzed and won't be at the war front ever again.

Anyways Sardar Jee can thump his chest. I have no issues with his statement no matter how unprofessional it is.

All lessons have been learned by India. Im just glad that the enemy has a stupid General, who loves media frenzy and sensationalism.
i remember @Irfan Baloch picture of Smurfs and he wrote under that picture Bikram Singh and his men. That was just awesome and this guy is actually proving him right that he is a Cartoon. @Irfan Baloch please re-post it here.

Lets go to LOC to teach Pak army a lesson.

Bikram Singh(Red) and his Brave Men and Women.......

Last edited:
Mind you, this is the same country that has the ignominy of having their citizens blown up by drones or terrorists. Had American special forces drop in their backyard, shoot Bin Laden in the head, a fugitive they refused was in Pakistan.

The same country that receives Millions of dollars in aid to hunt these terrorists down.

The only thing Pakistanis do is shoot of their mouth. That's the only shooting they seem to do.

I would go into details about how the whole region is where it is because of people just running their mouth and not doing anything but who cares.

oh yeh as if you are having any moral high ground .

Your Army chief is behaving like another street-boy and you are questioning my statement.

Respect our martyr soldiers and i will respect yours.

period.

Your army/irregulars showed enough respect by beheading our soldiers.. What our chief did was to put things in context. You do such unproffesional acts, they won't go unanswered. Period.

Pakistan's desperation was visible during the Kerala sector hoax published in many Pakistani newspapers. I am still looking for the location of so called Kerala sector in Jammu and Kashmir. :laugh:

Mind you, this is the same country that has the ignominy of having their citizens blown up by drones or terrorists. Had American special forces drop in their backyard, shoot Bin Laden in the head, a fugitive they refused was in Pakistan.

The same country that receives Millions of dollars in aid to hunt these terrorists down.

The only thing Pakistanis do is shoot of their mouth. That's the only shooting they seem to do.

I would go into details about how the whole region is where it is because of people just running their mouth and not doing anything but who cares.
this is called game........a grand game like how we destroyed USSR and now USA.......The reason why USA became super power was Pakistan and today the reason why its not anymore is because of Pakistan.....

This is called the great super power game that we r expert in.

this is called game........a grand game like how we destroyed USSR and now USA.......The reason why USA became super power was Pakistan and today the reason why its not anymore is because of Pakistan.....

This is called the great super power game that we r expert in.

Except the United States is going to be the world's sole super power for the next 60 years.

It's culture is the world culture. It's music is what we listen, it's films is what we watch.

No other country has influenced the world so much.

Except the United States is going to be the world's sole super power for the next 60 years.

this could have been possible if they hadnt messed with Pakistan, now after just 2025 or 2030 China is going to be a sole power.

quoting a soldier

FORGIVING a TERRORIST is left to GOD,
But FIXING their APPOINTMENT with GOD is our RESPONSIBILITY...
Lets FIGHT & DESTROY Them

Jai Hind..

Back
Top Bottom