What's new

India has avenged LoC murders, says army chief

:yahoo: yeah sure.....even this world bank report is a big joke for u.

Pakistan 2012 GDP growth rate revised to 4.2% from 3.6%:World Bank

What a nation u r. The ones who only believes what their gov tells them.:rofl:

post#75

this is 2014.....you are quoting figures from 2012

acc. to imf predictions......it will be in between 2.5-3 percent
Pakistan likely to miss GDP growth target for fiscal year 2013-14 – The Express Tribune
i know that

2.5-3 percent isnt a big thing.....its below average.....somewhat poor
what are you trying to boast here

this could have been possible if they hadnt messed with Pakistan, now after just 2025 or 2030 China is going to be a sole power.

You guys are an illiterate delusional lot that I knew,but to this extent!Man you guys are idiots alright.

Pakistan likely to miss GDP growth target for fiscal year 2013-14 – The Express Tribune
i know that

What else he could do,he has to show something for his country after all,poor soul.

Last edited:
A Simple thing i am unable comprehend is that during LoC Tensions the Sensationalist,Media Frenzied and Drama-Loving Indian Army were showing Footage's of Guided Rocket attacks and People crossing LoC were fed to Media and stupid Public like anything but somehow they kept their mouths shut about Revenge and then out of Blue The Super hero IA chief Boasting about Revenge....

Last edited:
You guys are an illiterate delusional lot that I knew,but to this extent!Man you guys are idiots alright.
really look whose talking u yr kind is an ultra literate Oxford, Cambridge and even Stamford graduate...:rofl:

Ok so Mr Educate creature why dont u give me some tuition classes!!! and enlighten me.

i know that

the stats r from Zardari gov one of the most corrupt of our history.....Now the new gov is of Nawaz Sharif who is an industrialist and has done a lot in that sector since he into power as its in his personal interests. So who ever has wrote this news is probably high on something.....

and in GDP report from WB our pace was 4.2% not 2.3 what u claim.

really look whose talking u yr kind is an ultra literate Oxford, Cambridge and even Stamford graduate...:rofl:

Ok so Mr Educate creature why dont u give me some tuition classes!!! and enlighten me.

Nah....I am too little a person to teach someone like you.Forget about me,even Sir Albert Einstein could not have enlightened a delusional brain washed lunatic like you.I mean you are insane to actually believe such vile craps!!

the stats r from Zardari gov one of the most corrupt of our history.....Now the new gov is of Nawaz Sharif who is an industrialist and has done a lot in that sector since he into power as its in his personal interests. So who ever has wrote this news is probably high on something.....

and in GDP report from WB our pace was 4.2% not 2.3 what u claim.

firstly....during 2013....ur gdp was somewhat between 3-4 percent
which will fall to 2.5-3 percent in 2014 under nawaz govt......
though i feel the same that nawaz will take steps to improve economy with some bold policies but stats and prediction speak otherwise

the man who wrote it quoted the figures from imf.....imf means international monetary fund.......it is as credible as world bank and UN if not better
shoot the message,not the messenger
if u think he is not credible....i can give you more links from other pakistani credibles newspapers

your figures are from 2012,i quoted figures of 2013 and predicitons for 2014

last but not the least.....anything below 6-7 percent as gdp is not acceptable for developing countries
if u r below this figure....then u r in a poor condition
even if nawaz govt achieves above 4 percent.....it is not good

we will draw the first and last blood .. even history is replete of such examples ..

firstly....during 2013....ur gdp was somewhat between 3-4 percent
which will fall to 2.5-3 percent in 2014 under nawaz govt......
though i feel the same that nawaz will take steps to improve economy with some bold policies but stats and prediction speak otherwise

the man who wrote it quoted the figures from imf.....imf means international monetary fund.......it is as credible as world bank and UN if not better
shoot the message,not the messenger
if u think he is not credible....i can give you more links from other pakistani credibles newspapers

your figures are from 2012,i quoted figures of 2013 and predicitons for 2014

last but not the least.....anything below 6-7 percent as gdp is not acceptable for developing countries
if u r below this figure....then u r in a poor condition
even if nawaz govt achieves above 4 percent.....it is not good
IMF is an asshole organization. And its stats r usually contrary. WB and UN r more good.

And i wrote in a sarcastic way but u took it serious.:rofl:

never mind
waste of time and bandwidth.. they are narrow minded indian centric... they don't know a world exist apart from India... they try to see a win with us where they have lost in all angels .. poor guys they are brainwashed and made narrow minded so much that they forgot even a simple maths 3.5% of a trillion is way bigger than 4.5% of billions.. their media, politician always have one word India..i am for sure if we ceased to exist ... they will also perish automatically.. as there will be no motive for them to exist..

Lets see how many Pakistanis have a different opinion apart from this..

do u even now how much big was muslim empire?
And honestly i dont believe that just because u have invaded more land and yr best what matters is that how much it is beneficiary for people. This criteria of more land and ridiculous living standards was introduced by west to the world before that the standard criteria for greatness for the best was how much people r happy/ beneficiary in an empire.

And read the rest of my post#57

What the great Muslim empire did with regards to above highlighted part??? Please enlighten us...

i know that

Considering Pakistan's population growth rate is close to 2%, this 2.5% growth is almost the default growth which would happen purely by the virtue of population growth

:yahoo: yeah sure.....even this world bank report is a big joke for u.

Pakistan 2012 GDP growth rate revised to 4.2% from 3.6%:World Bank

What a nation u r. The ones who only believes what their gov tells them.:rofl:

Since you are sticking to the 2012 WB data . Lets look at it .

India : GDP - $1.841 trillion , Growth rate - 3.2%
Pakistan : GDP - $225 billion , Growth rate - 4%

Big deal . You are the only one delusional here .

And no amount of smileys is going to give you any satisfaction because at the end of the day your economy is no match for ours .

U remain with jolha chaap lines on martyrs....... martyrs emabraced d death for thr soil out of thr high patriotism....... be it indian or pak soldiers. ... .... how much u drilled islam in ur head in day........?

if you dont respect my martyrs i give a shit about yours

wat u r laughing at.......killing of ur own soldiers. ....... ...
I never new how useful are Baigairat n Hozoom word for describing green land.......

These suit your hindutvas who bombed own temples to malign own Muslims

Back
Top Bottom