What's new

India has avenged LoC murders, says army chief

what ... do you think what will PA will do about it :azn:

I am not a military man so i dont no but personally i would avenge my men regardless what the GHQ says for every 10 you kill i would take out 40.

Dont you think that this guy is making a lot of statements in last few days. Or is it that New threads being made over and over again.

Singh must be drinking too much IndiaTV soda

Unfortunate. The leader of the Army should never say these things (yeah but he can do said things without saying)

I am not a military man so i dont no but personally i would avenge my men regardless what the GHQ says for every 10 you kill i would take out 40.
Good luck with it try it
At4MpZWCMAAL9D0.jpg:large

Believe it or not , but this is quite unprofessional coming from the head of a military , these type of statements are usually attributed to tribal warlord and militia commanders . I cant think of any reason , why he released it like that in a press conference , instead of handing it over to the media wing of the IA if he so desired to reveal and gloat about " tit and tat " that continues on the Line of Control , except the media frenzy , sensationalism and maybe the attention that comes with it . Otherwise , this is really surprising to say the least even .

This hard talk was necessary. Public mood is an important factor - especially so since the Indian Armed Forces is entirely voluntary. Some people could guess that the IA was also upto something, but message is basically for the other side(not China - since there has been no exchange with them) So yes, next time a "tourist" tries his luck - he knows the precedence set by the Indian Army. I foresee a hardening of stance - necessary when you see the political establishment without so much as a spine. :hitwall:

'You need to hiss from time to time, even if you don't bite'

Time for Modi and General Singh to do Tandav over any mischief along LoC border. Salute to Indian Army!
Republic%2BIndian_Flag.gif

Unfortunate. The leader of the Army should never say these things (yeah but he can do said things without saying)

The message must go out. How will I know? I thought that the soldiers death went unpunished. Now I know that IA ensures retaliation.

The message must go out. How will I know? I thought that the soldiers death went unpunished. Now I know that IA ensures retaliation.

Naaa sets the wrong precedent. Like I said he can 'DO', but it's not right to 'Talk' about it. The leader of such an important organization must must have an image that verges on being a statesman.

Wrong choice of words by the Army Chief ..... :disagree:

All lessons have been learned by India. Im just glad that the enemy has a stupid General, who loves media frenzy and sensationalism.

yes we learned lessons from western neighbor, that we should not believe them in any case .... :laugh::smart:

Naaa sets the wrong precedent. Like I said he can 'DO', but it's not right to 'Talk' about it. The leader of such an important organization must must have an image that verges on being a statesman.
Hmm... someone should talk. I don't have a problem with the chief telling such. I don't mind if you change it to someone else :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom