What's new

India has asked China to cease activities in Azad Kashmir: Jaitley

let 'em build whatever they want.. We will take control
Yindu don't come up with maha bharat mata crap to debunk anything, not needed.

Bengali jee i am saying Pak kashmiris themselves liberated the land from yindu hands and made part of Pak land. While occupied kashmiris are fighting for freedom and IoK is disputed area.

Thats why India is ready to accept LoC as IB, which will be best possible deal for Mata.

You are high on hadith ! Get real ! Then i might talk to you !

You are high on hadith ! Get real ! Then i might talk to you !

I think your dose of mutar was to toxic today, you are not making any sense.

and demographically/genetically overrun centuries old culture that will also happen to other Indus regions of India; Punjab and Valley/Jammu(once article 370 goes)

and demographically/genetically overrun centuries old culture that will also happen to other Indus regions of India; Punjab and Valley/Jammu(once article 370 goes)

Indian punjab is lost case now, its funny they make fun of west punjabis but seem like west punjab will remain only region which will have native punjabi speakers.

huh ? stop the alarmist harps !

Did bengalis lose their identity when north indians moved their for business or did tamilians lose their identity when they moved to north india ? Answer is no ! And there is nothing called a monolith called culture.

The term itself means something which is dynamic !

Did bengalis lose their identity when north indians moved their for business or did tamilians lose their identity when they moved to north india ? Answer is no ! And there is nothing called a monolith called culture.

Punjabis/Kashmiris combined are 1-2% of India, they need special protection. These guys are like Kalash people of Pakistan, their existance is in danger. Pak gov have done many things to protect Kalash.

Even banned Kalash people from converting to Islam.

India should leave Kashmir the better option, but then were bollywood movies will be made. Oh India, grow up. it has been more than 60 years.
Tell me if Arunachal with survive without water from China??? I just want to prove your statement that "possession is a fact and claim is false" is valid, you Indian don't hold a solid ground on Arunachal but we Chinese hold the foundation of this land. And now you want to extend the talk about Tibet, is this a contested land???, sorry but you gorvernement already annonced and formalized who is the owner.
Brahmaputra and Indus too originate from Tibet. Does that give you the right to claim Pakistan, Ladakh and Brahmaputra Valley in India? All rivers in Pakistan have their origins in India and Afghanistan, has Pakistan died?
When I say India is not what it was in 1962 that means India is ready for any eventuality.

Punjabis/Kashmiris combined are 1-2% of India, they need special protection. These guys are like Kalash people of Pakistan, their existance is in danger. Pak gov have done many things to protect Kalash.

Even banned Kalash people from converting to Islam.
Kashmiris are a sizeable number. Worry about something else !

no different case Bengalis are millions .Gilgit Baltistan and their cousins in Chitral region has some of the most unique/rarest cultures in the world(that is also not central asian) isolated by highest mountains. They are preserved in Pakistan because Pakistan has good proportion of demographies originating both sides of Indus and they strike balance b/w them thats why kalash chitral, hunza etc are flagship groups of Pakistan despite being in small numbers. They are so rare and important.

Last edited:
we can make isolated pockets barring land holdings similar to North eastern parts of india.. no need to be worried about 370 !

Kashmiris 4 million out of 1300. Punjabis barely 25 million out of 1300.
that is a lot ! Move on !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom