What's new

India has asked China to cease activities in Azad Kashmir: Jaitley

we can make isolated pockets barring land holdings similar to North eastern parts of india.. no need to be worried about 370 !

that is a lot ! Move on !

Hardly, especially punjabis who have to import Biharan. So their mother tongue will change, they no longer look like punjabis as well.

Hardly, especially punjabis who have to import Biharan. So their mother tongue will change, they no longer look like punjabis as well.
you might be jobless but i am not here to spend time here with numb nuts like you .. don't quote me uselessly !

Most Indians are one cunning bunch. They won't let any opportunity miss creating hatred between other countries. Remember how they were flaming Pakistani members by tagging them on that Uighur thread claiming that China is killing Muslims. The Indian aim is to create tension & hatred between China & Pakistan & China & Islamic world. China & Islamic world must realize this. Remember India is friend of no one...remember how they ditched their Israeli friends who helped & supported India at various points.

We dont come in between the matters of miya-biwi. who are we to cause rift between 2 lovers? rather we believe that its only America and China who can help India stop Islamic terror. Islamic World could not do a thing to tiny Israel. World only needs their oil and thats the only interest world has in them. Israel is India's strategic friend. We support their right to live in their country and protect themselves. We understand the threats they have on their existence and why their reaction is massive but we will oppose the killing of civilians as a matter of principle.

we can make isolated pockets barring land holdings similar to North eastern parts of india.. no need to be worried about 370 !

that is a lot ! Move on !

Fighting over a small piece of land where mostly people are Muslims and willing to live with Pakistan. :what:.
India is there to stop water to Pakistan, to make us deprived of basic needs. That they are doing, spending millions to stop people building dams in Pakistan. :rolleyes:. Killing daily a lot of Kashmiris and then say that it is yours ?. Having 1 million army stationed and saying that it's yours ?.

I tell you one thing, the day we got one leader who do not sell himself for the US or the foreign agendas. That day will be the last day of India in Kashmir and in this sub continent. It is our bad luck up to now that we have not got a single strong leader. Pray that we wont get in upcoming years. :mad:

Fighting over a small piece of land where mostly people are Muslims and willing to live with Pakistan. :what:.
India is there to stop water to Pakistan, to make us deprived of basic needs. That they are doing, spending millions to stop people building dams in Pakistan. :rolleyes:. Killing daily a lot of Kashmiris and then say that it is yours ?. Having 1 million army stationed and saying that it's yours ?.

I tell you one thing, the day we got one leader who do not sell himself for the US or the foreign agendas. That day will be the last day of India in Kashmir and in this sub continent. It is our bad luck up to now that we have not got a single strong leader. Pray that we wont get in upcoming years. :mad:
I pray that it come early ! Can't tolerate this kashmiris want to live with pakistan crap anymore !

Brahmaputra and Indus too originate from Tibet. Does that give you the right to claim Pakistan, Ladakh and Brahmaputra Valley in India? All rivers in Pakistan have their origins in India and Afghanistan, has Pakistan died?
When I say India is not what it was in 1962 that means India is ready for any eventuality.

Same logic for South Tibet, not because you occupied it mean it's your, I just go by your logic that possession is a fact, claim is false, we also possess what Arunachal People need the most than just the land. And we're talking about contested area, if you want to extend your logic to Indus river is your problem.

After 1962, there was 1967 also if you are forgetting. After the chola incident of 1967, China will concede on Negotiation Table in a big way.

Bah ...chola 1967...no chinese nor the world acknowledged of this event except Indians but the entire world knew what was going on in 1962...and I put my bet on the negociation table and we shall see who will concede.

You will never get a good strong leader because your nation's premises are based on negatives.

its not our fault that mothers in pakistan cannot produce a true son of pakistan !

If you want to see true son of Pakistan, then you should try to enter or cross the border of Pakistan. We do no provoke war, until other person is willing. In the past and till up to date, not even a single time the war has be provoked by Pakistan.

Anger always bring failure rather than success. Our Quaid e Azam was very right about that time, that we cannot live with Indians. War is not always the solution. India is double in size than Pakistan but still scared double to attack Pakistan.

You will never get a good strong leader because your nation's premises are based on negatives.

You leaders are more bad dear. :p: we still have a chance to get one. You people do not even have that single chance.

If you want to see true son of Pakistan, then you should try to enter or cross the border of Pakistan. We do no provoke war, until other person is willing. In the past and till up to date, not even a single time the war has be provoked by Pakistan.

Anger always bring failure rather than success. Our Quaid e Azam was very right about that time, that we cannot live with Indians. War is not always the solution. India is double in size than Pakistan but still scared double to attack Pakistan.
interpret it as our weakness or cowardice or whatever it helps to sleep tight in bed but reality is we want to progress as a country and not get hold up in petty wars !

yeah ? what's he gonna do ? ask zaid hamid for his plans ?

you are gonna get the leaders you deserve. each time a leader comes, do a mental check to see if the previous line is wrong or right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom