What's new

'India has a inferiority complex torwards Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
HDI, which is the indicator of standard of living tells a different story.

India is ranked 136 by Human development

While

Pakistan is ranked 146

A whole 10 positions below India.

So @Icewolf, come out of that gutter you call home.

Even for this Inferiority complex quote, Stephen p. Cohen was quoting a useless Pakistani general.

Trolls like @Icewolf and @RazPaK are matric fail and are weak in reading comprehension.

man just go to post 27

Last edited by a moderator:
HDI, which is the indicator of standard of living tells a different story.

India is ranked 136 by Human development

While

Pakistan is ranked 146

A whole 10 positions below India.

So @Icewolf, come out of that gutter you call home.

Even for this Inferiority complex quote, Stephen p. Cohen was quoting a useless Pakistani general.

Trolls like @Icewolf and @RazPaK are matric fail and are weak in reading comprehension.

HDI is counted by foeticide, infanticide, etc something which common man doesn't partake in which bumps down Pakistans rating...
Believe me Pakistanis live 10x better than Indians.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

WASHINGTON: In a remark that has caused resentment and mortification among many Pakistanis, a Pakistani-American community leader has said Pakistanis are posing as Indians in the US to escape discrimination.

'Pakistanis are posing as Indians to escape discrimination' - Times Of India:omghaha:

Except that I lived in NYC during that time, and not one Pakistani I met posed as a Hindian. Run up in Brooklyn and call a Pakistani, an Indian.

Indian reaction to the article:

images

:rofl: :rofl:

This tiny punyass failed country is kicking *** of your first world supa pawa every week :rofl:
Come get some niggga!

:omghaha::rofl::rofl:

Your inferiority complex towards India is making you go bonkers

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters[/url]

WASHINGTON: In a remark that has caused resentment and mortification among many Pakistanis, a Pakistani-American community leader has said Pakistanis are posing as Indians in the US to escape discrimination.

:omghaha:

Pakistanis are too ugly to pass off as Indians :coffee:

LOL!

Hilarious.

Your women look like camping tents in those burkhas and your men look like monkeys that just came out of a taliban school. Is a fact bro, you cant deny it. Pakistanis lack class and civility.

Except that I lived in NYC during that time, and not one Pakistani I met posed as a Hindian. Run up in Brooklyn and call a Pakistani, an Indian.

Indian reaction to the article:

images

:rofl: :rofl:

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.:angel:

:omghaha::rofl::rofl:

Your inferiority complex towards India is making you go bonkers

I have no inferiority complex torwards India.
India is as significant to me as a rat... Of course it's a pest... And I want to get rid of it... But it just means Ill have to clean my own house to stop it..

Actualy we did rule them for a Millenium thats why!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom