What's new

INDIA Happy Independance Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
melb4aust said:
Kitni jhandian lagai hain:flag:. Jana

Ke kal lagaoo gi, taakay sasti (cheap) hojayen

I had fixed a cute little flag of Pakistan on my chest :biggrin: imean on my shirt like Mushy fixes on his coat .

Nahin Aj Asim ko bhejwaon gi ta ke wo lagae kyon k aj usss ki Azadi ka Din ha :biggrin::biggrin:

******** Happy Independence Day ********

I had a baad 14th of august yesterday... Traffic traffic and more traffic. Popped into Jimmy Dix (a desi club) for a while got bored there too... Couldn't be with the people I wanted to :(

I stole an Indian flag (jhandi) :D from Jimmy dix. Where else was I gonna get one? Idiots had thrown it on the floor.

:woot: NEO you tooo Ok Happy Independance Day Neo :biggrin:

:D Yeh hum ko tum P R kaisa hop gaya ;)

Asim Aquil said:
I had a baad 14th of august yesterday... Traffic traffic and more traffic. Popped into Jimmy Dix (a desi club) for a while got bored there too... Couldn't be with the people I wanted to :(.

Just think about us and u will feel like at home celebrating the day but dont forget ur favourit Indians :D

Asim Aquil said:
I stole an Indian flag (jhandi) :D from Jimmy dix. Where else was I gonna get one? Idiots had thrown it on the floor.

:lol:

So where u gonna fix it on ur car or Hawali

Asim Aquil said:
Jai Hind!

Bring pics.

It literally translates to Victory to India.

Currently army and paramilitary soldiers in India use this salutation to address the officers of superior rank.

maybe you want to edit your post....

P.S: no hard-feelings for indian members

I don't mind victory to India as long as its not defeat to Pakistan.

:).

There's this quote by Fatima Ali Jinnah where she says "The British are our Masters(or she said rulers, not sure) and our friends. We do not want them to be our masters but we'd like them remain our friends".

Asim Aquil said:
I don't mind victory to India as long as its not defeat to Pakistan.

:).
India can win if & only if Pakistan is defeated.
There's this quote by Fatima Ali Jinnah where she says "The British are our Masters(or she said rulers, not sure) and our friends. We do not want them to be our masters but we'd like them remain our friends".

havent heard about this one, any link?:what1:

I think it was used in the movie Jinnah. Which borrows infact many quotes from real life.

India can win if & only if Pakistan is defeated.
If that's ever the case then "Pakistan Zindabad" would be the call.

Come on guys i had started the thread to wish Ray and other indians on their independance day not to start discussion :)

Hum baray baatooni log hain, ab pata chala? :D

Ray is always in our prayers and has our best wishes anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom